What was your favorite moment of the GOP debate?

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
Mine was watching Rand Paul hand Chris Christie his fat ass during their heated exchange. Paul's shredding Christie over the Constitution was great, as was Paul's bringing up Christie's hugging Obama.

Hoping to see Paul rip apart fatso in future debates as well.

Mine was watching Rand Paul hand Chris Christie his fat ass during their heated exchange. Paul's shredding Christie over the Constitution was great, as was Paul's bringing up Christie's hugging Obama.

Christie brought up a valid but incoherent point. How do you know who to spy on vs who not to, the difference between an islamic terrorist and an innocent before listening in on their conversations.

Saying only spy on the Islamic terrorist implies we should spy on all Islamics.

Mine was watching Rand Paul hand Chris Christie his fat ass during their heated exchange. Paul's shredding Christie over the Constitution was great, as was Paul's bringing up Christie's hugging Obama.....

Paul came off as hillary-esque practiced and phony during that whole exchange.

Mine was watching Rand Paul hand Chris Christie his fat ass during their heated exchange. Paul's shredding Christie over the Constitution was great, as was Paul's bringing up Christie's hugging Obama.....

Paul came off as hillary-esque practiced and phony during that whole exchange.

That's how I felt about Bush and Christie. No offense, but I'm not a fan of Chris Christie's "1984" vision for America.

I thought Ben Carson got in some good lines. My favorite was his comment about the half-brained politicians in Washington.

Best moment: When Trump raised his hand.

It's the only thing people will remember.....

My favorite moments were these:
1. Carson's final remarks.
2. When Christie ripped Paul's.... Paul came off as bitter and angry the whole debate.

2. When Christie ripped Paul's.... Paul came off as bitter and angry the whole debate.

Agree about Carson- he was measured, professional, and funny!

But Rand Paul was right. If you want to conduct surveillance- get a warrant!

What is so hard about that? you go to a judge, show probable cause, and they give you a warrant.

What? You have no probable cause? FUCK OFF.
:thup:

Christie brought up a valid but incoherent point. How do you know who to spy on vs who not to, the difference between an islamic terrorist and an innocent before listening in on their conversations.

Saying only spy on the Islamic terrorist implies we should spy on all Islamics.

Hey, why don't we just search everyone's house because we don't know who the Jihadis are?

Agree about Carson- he was measured, professional, and funny!

But Rand Paul was right. If you want to conduct surveillance- get a warrant!

What is so hard about that? you go to a judge, show probable cause, and they give you a warrant.

What? You have no probable cause? FUCK OFF.
:thup:

I agree with Rand Paul's point.......... get a warrant. I am on Paul's side of that issue.
But I thought Christie won the dust up.

You store all the calls, then search somebody's when you get a warrant, dumbass dupes.

giphy.gif

Mine were both from Ben Carson first one his comment that there is no such thing as a politically correct war the second his half a brain and Washington D.C. final statement.

What was your favorite moment of the GOP debate?
The commercials...

I dont understand how the hug comment could be seen as anything other than petty and small.

We knew that Trump would at least aver his platform of harassing Rosie O'Donnell...

Forum List

Back