What we know about the arrest of 16 Marines on human smuggling, drug charges

Aletheia4u

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2017
There are still Obama's Leftovers that are in power. They are in the arm forces, police dept and other government positions. I believe that they placed them among with other federal employees. and let the tax payers to pay for them. Soros is known for having tax payers to fund his agenda. It is hard to know which ones that they are. But and easy way to find out if they are apart of the Deep state? It is to see if they are Never-Trumpers. And to check and see if they has a lot of complaints on their records, and or being giving a huge salary for the position that only pays a low amount. And see if they has been receiving a lot of days off with pay. There are many wolves among the sheep.

The move comes three weeks after two other Marines were picked up by a Border Control agent in the area and charged with transporting three Mexicans who had illegally crossed into the U.S.

How are the smuggling cases related?
The Marines say the July 3 incident aided in the investigation leading to the arrest of the 16. The Marines have also confirmed that the two Marines were from the same unit as those arrested Thursday, the San Diego Union-Tribune reported.

What we know about the arrest of 16 Marines on human smuggling, drug charges

What the fuck are you going on about? :dunno:
I'm rambling about , that the Deep state is running deep into Pres.Trump's administration. Before you take a bath, that you suppose to drain the water out from the previous user.

But the wall will put a stop to all this, correct?
Yep. It will funnel the flow of traffic into heavily secure ports of entry. All that manpower they used to build a human border wall, can now be use to guard small openings. The traffic is also coming in through sea ports and airports. If the wall is built. That they will be able to send some of the border patrols to those areas to protect. And let's not forget about Canada. They need to have CBP agents to stop and frisk everyone of them that comes into this country.

I'm rambling about , that the Deep state is running deep into Pres.Trump's administration. Before you take a bath, that you suppose to drain the water out from the previous user.

What's that have to do with these Marines?
Those marines were here during the Obama's administration. They never got caught. The Obama's administration had faith in these marines. he knows that they are loyal to him.

President Trump Just Stopped Obama’s Border Scam!

Obama Holdover's Lawless Border Action | TrumpTrain

Obama Tells Border Agents To Stand Down

Those marines were here during the Obama's administration. They never got caught. The Obama's administration had faith in these marines. he knows that they are loyal to him.

I wasn't aware Obama knew these 16 Marines personally.

I wasn't aware Obama knew these 16 Marines personally.
U.S. itels knows every thing that comes into this country.

Forum List

Back