What we need is another Harry Truman?

hangover

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2013
Nuke ISIS! Yeah, it will take out some innocents. But ISIS is killing thousands of innocents anyway. And who wants another twenty years of war? Just a couple of small nukes will end it, and send a clear message to Al Qaeda and Iran. See, the war CAN be won by air strikes. And it will save our troops from dying, and save trillion$. And those that it takes out won't be terrorized. They won't have time to feel it. Why spend all those trillion$ on nukes and not use them? I'd really like to hear a better solution.

Nuke ISIS! Yeah, it will take out some innocents. But ISIS is killing thousands of innocents anyway. And who wants another twenty years of war? Just a couple of small nukes will end it, and send a clear message to Al Qaeda and Iran. See, the war CAN be won by air strikes. And it will save our troops from dying, and save trillion$. And those that it takes out won't be terrorized. They won't have time to feel it. Why spend all those trillion$ on nukes and not use them? I'd really like to hear a better solution.
How do you nuke a force that can vanish back into the masses to emerge again when the heat is off?

Are you suggesting genocide of Muslims, because ISIS types are in every Muslim country, and in Muslim enclaves in non-Muslims countries throughout the world.

I say leave them alone, don't feed them any more hostages, an American caught will be an American beheaded; they are longing for a pilot or soldier, we should not give them any.

We gave Iraq a chance, and they hate us for it.

ISIS is the last of the old Republican Guard, and the sons and grandsons of all those Iraqis that we killed or sectarian violence killed.

Time to leave the mid-East to sort it out among themselves.

Muslims killing Muslims do not have the time or resources to bother us.

We do not need Iraq War III.

Forum List

Back