What We Would Like To See Next: A "Blacks For Carson" Movement. Step Aside Black Lives Matter !

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:afro::dance: Now this would be the icing on the cake for Carson and Trump supporters. The possibility of a Carson/Trump or Trump/Carson ticket has got to worry Hillary. For all we know, maybe the two leading candidates may be forming a pact in which who ever wins, the other becomes VP.
:udaman: Hopefully soon, Ben Carson will start filling arena's in all the swing states, and bringing in massive black crowds! Just like Trump Is Doing.
Would be interesting to see how Wasserman and all of her braindead/leftist friends react to this.:cow::disbelief:

I would love to see more blacks supporting Carson

It would mean that he is proposing policies that help more then the wealthy

and didnt blacks vote for Obama soley because "If I had a son, he would look like Obama"?

Isn't this the best part?
Conservatives have been howling for seven years that blacks only vote for Obama "because he is black"

So they run a "Look...we have a black candidate too!" and no blacks will vote for him

and didnt blacks vote for Obama soley because "If I had a son, he would look like Obama"?

Conservatives have been howling for seven years that blacks only vote for Obama "because he is black"

So they run a "Look...we have a black candidate too!" and no blacks will vote for him

Would that not disprove the argument "Blacks only vote for Blacks"?

By the way, If you had a Trump/Powell ticket, I have a feeling the Black vote would be up for grabs.

Can you guess why Colin Powell would be more effective than Ben Carson?

Would that not disprove the argument "Blacks only vote for Blacks"?

By the way, If you had a Trump/Powell ticket, I have a feeling the Black vote would be up for grabs.

Can you guess why Colin Powell would be more effective than Ben Carson?

Both Powell and Carson came from similar backgrounds

But Powell seems to appreciate the role the government paid in his rise from poverty. Carson wants to pull up the ladder to success once he has climbed it

Forum List

Back