🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What were they thinking ?

that is my point duckie...and the circe makes some valid points...we killed more in the bombings of desden than both bombs combined....and there was no need for it....with the introduction of gas warfare in ww1...the pandora's box was opened...

and the next will be....viruses that attack known races or genetic ethnic markers...rumored for decades that the jews are working on one....but that makes no sense...seems any genetic markers they could use would quickly backfire on them....

Everyone knows that Assad needs to go. Once again, he has murdered tens of thusands of his own people, and he continues to do so every day. He didn't get the name 'Butcher of Damascus' for nothing

True, but with all due respect, who will be the ones dealing with the outcome of his defeat?

If not him, then it's Al-Quaeda. and USA helping Al-Quaeda is one of the things that sound like a very bad joke, one that became reality.

There is no easy solution concerning Syria, and the ones suffering now are the children.:(

Now they are in the process of shipping Syrian refugees all over the world. WTF---thanks a lot Arabs !

:eusa_hand:

I don't see any in Colorado, so it's all good.

Everyone knows that Assad needs to go. Once again, he has murdered tens of thusands of his own people, and he continues to do so every day. He didn't get the name 'Butcher of Damascus' for nothing

True, but with all due respect, who will be the ones dealing with the outcome of his defeat?

If not him, then it's Al-Quaeda. and USA helping Al-Quaeda is one of the things that sound like a very bad joke, one that became reality.

There is no easy solution concerning Syria, and the ones suffering now are the children.:(

Now they are in the process of shipping Syrian refugees all over the world. WTF---thanks a lot Arabs !

That is an expected process. Being a Syrian is a curse these days. And one cannot just close their doors at them without trying to help.

now duckie to you equate shipping syrians all over the world...as shipping terrorists all over the world? just wondering there

nope---the Arab war is creating a massive refugee and humanitarian crisis and guess who gets to take care of it ?? that's right---the good old USofA

o please....the outcome of this defeat? do you really think the us gives a damn about that...i mean the middle east has become a joke to most americans...we pay a great deal of money for a peace that never comes...and i see fault with both sides all sides....all religions.....what an irony...what a jokester..this god of yours...putting 3 holy sites in the same damn place...is that like giving a bunch of kids one toy? and letting them fight it out? but i do not know the ways of these religions nor desire too

hell we gave saddam a key to flipping detroit.....why stop now

That is an expected process. Being a Syrian is a curse these days. And one cannot just close their doors at them without trying to help.

The Arabs didn't think about this before they started the war ??? WTF ?

and being the total hypocrite i am....i would still send my son to canada if they have a draft here....i am sorry .....look about ...do you see the men/women who are wounded....legs gone...etc....and for what? the egos of men? fuck that..i will not see my son put on the alter of rah rah god country and the american flag....*which is made in china*

That's understandable.

The Arabs didn't think about this before they started the war ??? WTF ?

That's a tough question, when they started the war, to make reforms (that what it was about in the first place, they simply wished for very specific changes, and who thought it could lead ot WMD:eek:) they, I guess, wanted to improve their lives, their intention wasn't to bring down Assad in the start, it changed when he started to massacre women and children in masses.

well duckie you cant claim they are savages in the stone age then expect them to have long range planning.....

no its about ethnic cleansing to a point and management of resources...these poor small countries are not able to support the growing populations...as long as structural damage is not too bad..the killing of large populations normally leaves the country stronger down the road....

and if you want to see government approved killings....just look at the native population of this country....

pass me the small pox infected blanket please....the list just goes on and on...the killing of the bison...the running them onto lands that cant support farming....

Syrian refugee: 'Obama lied to us'

Across the camp, five miles inside Jordan, Syrian refugees gathered in small groups to listen to Barack Obama. Some watched on al-Jazeera TV, others tuned in to the radio, many followed on Twitter or online news sites. Expectations were high.

"We thought, when he began to speak, the strikes on Bashar al-Assad's regime were going to start immediately," said one refugee, Abu Assam. "Then he said 'but'." In Arabic "but" is "wa lakin", but in both languages the implication is the same. "It was when he said that word that everything came crashing down." He added: "Obama lied to us

more

Syrian refugee: 'Obama lied to us' | World news | The Guardian

o please....the outcome of this defeat? do you really think the us gives a damn about that...

You don't.

We do.

That's the point I was trying to make.

o please....the outcome of this defeat? do you really think the us gives a damn about that...

You don't.

We do.

That's the point I was trying to make.

Who is "WE" ?

and the next will be....viruses that attack known races or genetic ethnic markers...rumored for decades that the jews are working on one....but that makes no sense...seems any genetic markers they could use would quickly backfire on them....

Tarket a virus for semitic qualities and get twofer? There are people that would like that, but I don't think that will happen. Too hard, IMO.

Genes that code viruses that only target black skin?

Slanted eyes?

Brown/red/blond hair?

My guess is that is WAY in the future.

However, viruses or bacteria that could be targeted at an island population (Britain or even the USA, on a hemisphere level) have already been tried, with some success.

Most obviously, viruses to which we have the vaccine and they don't. Or we could make it quickly and distribute it quickly, but people who still ride donkeys and have no hospitals or much else could not.

The future of warfare is depopulation, IMO. That's what this is all about.

okay everyone...5 minute break...breath walk about...and then we can go out it some more...but i think we all need a break right now?

Tarket a virus for semitic qualities and get twofer? There are people that would like that, but I don't think that will happen. Too hard, IMO.

Genes that code viruses that only target black skin?

Slanted eyes?

Brown/red/blond hair?

My guess is that is WAY in the future.

However, viruses or bacteria that could be targeted at an island population (Britain or even the USA, on a hemisphere level) have already been tried, with some success.

Most obviously, viruses to which we have the vaccine and they don't. Or we could make it quickly and distribute it quickly, but people who still ride donkeys and have no hospitals or much else could not.

The future of warfare is depopulation, IMO. That's what this is all about.

Then how about the Arabs depopulating themselves instead of sending refugees all over the world ?

o please....the outcome of this defeat? do you really think the us gives a damn about that...i mean the middle east has become a joke to most americans...we pay a great deal of money for a peace that never comes...and i see fault with both sides all sides....all religions.....what an irony...what a jokester..this god of yours...putting 3 holy sites in the same damn place...is that like giving a bunch of kids one toy? and letting them fight it out? but i do not know the ways of these religions nor desire too

hell we gave saddam a key to flipping detroit.....why stop now

Many Americans do not understand the map of the MidEast (not only the physical one, that is) and you pay much money to all kind of sources you don't know where it really goes to, and well, war is war.

Forum List

Back