What white people can do to fight racism

Racism will never end. That is because a whole industry has grown up around it. The Race Greivance Industry. People who make their living in this industry; Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, the Democrat Party, can not allow racism to ever die. There is nothing white people can do, don't let them bull shit you.
There was virulent racism before any of these people were born. Try another bullshit excuse.

Hey stupid, I didn't say they invented it you simple minded racist, I am saying they are keeping it alive. Learn to read moron.
I always thought it was the rich that used wedge issues like racism to divide the middle class. If not for wedge issues like racism abortion god gays and guns, what possible reason does a lower middle class person like you doing voting GOP?
Thinking isn't what you do. Don't hurt yourself.

Racism will never end. That is because a whole industry has grown up around it. The Race Greivance Industry. People who make their living in this industry; Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, the Democrat Party, can not allow racism to ever die. There is nothing white people can do, don't let them bull shit you.
There was virulent racism before any of these people were born. Try another bullshit excuse.

Hey stupid, I didn't say they invented it you simple minded racist, I am saying they are keeping it alive. Learn to read moron.
I always thought it was the rich that used wedge issues like racism to divide the middle class. If not for wedge issues like racism abortion god gays and guns, what possible reason does a lower middle class person like you doing voting GOP?

No, you didn't think that, you were told that. Well, Sharpton and Jackson are rich, so you might be partially correct there.

Also, I vote Libertarian mostly and I'm concidered rich by obama and his cronies.

You pretty much fail all around moron.

11 things white people can do to be real anti-racist allies - Salon.com

Stop talking for a minute and just listen: Comparing the situation a person of color is in to some personal anecdote of yours is not as constructive as you think it is.

Do not think that your innate wisdom or some personal experience has prepared you for a discussion. Do some research before trying to engage in a conversation, preferably written by a person color. Make sure Sarah Palin hasn’t written an op-ed for said outlet.

And, for the love of god, stop asking about our hair.

In other words listen to the people ignoring you and submit to black culture and you are no longer a racist. After all, their opinion, according to Salon, is much more valuable than yours. Indeed, a conversation with a black person should be a one way street right? You must not hurt their feeble hypersensitivity nor should you be honest at any moment in your conversation with a black person. Submit damn it! You're speaking to a precious protected class and you should act like it! They have every right to be annoyed by you and you must realize that you look silly in their eyes. Then you must change your silly ways to their preferences. But remember, the same rule of thumb does not apply to them. To state otherwise would make you are racist!

Last edited:
Who would ask about their hair except some liberal retard trying to kiss ass to prove he wasn't a racist? The dirty little not so secret is that liberals are off the charts racist. They see color first and sometimes that's as far as it goes. You can't fight racism with racism.

Accept people for who they are and quit making demands one way or another based on your skin color. If you can't make it in the US, you can't make it anywhere, so blame the person responsible. YOU.
See! Perfect example of a conservative asshole who claims us liberals are the real racists. Hard to accept coming from a guy wearing a white robe and pointed white hat.

How are we more racist than you? All we do is notice how things are unfair for blacks. Does empathy make you racist?
Perfect example of liberal racism. Liberals can't see past the surface of anything. Skin color matters greatly to them. If you don't see successful blacks it's because your ideology clouds your vision. Calling me a clan member for pointing it out demonstrates the other side of the liberal coin, you're an asshole.
What a double talking conservative. Just because you would live next door to Herman Cain doesnt make you not a racist. Would you hire a person that looks like him? Your mouth says yes but your policies and history and experience track record and fellow conservatives say no.
Can you be specific?
Voter I'd laws for one.

Why do you think there are so many poor blacks. Do you not blame black people for their station in life? Or do you blame racist white america? Or do you blame liberal whites? Please explain to us that you even comprehend why there is so much poverty in black communities. And dont give me that shit about we keep them in poverty with welfare and we want them that way. That's just right wing nonsense.

And what would you do for blacks if they started voting for your party.

Your entire premise is racist. You claim blacks aren't smart enough to vote in their own best interests.

I claim the same thing about you but you aren't black youre just poor and stupid.

No, you didn't think that, you were told that. Well, Sharpton and Jackson are rich, so you might be partially correct there.

Also, I vote Libertarian mostly and I'm concidered rich by obama and his cronies.

You pretty much fail all around moron.
If your rich then vote GOP. Just dont tell people who aren't rich to vote like you.

Who would ask about their hair except some liberal retard trying to kiss ass to prove he wasn't a racist? The dirty little not so secret is that liberals are off the charts racist. They see color first and sometimes that's as far as it goes. You can't fight racism with racism.

Accept people for who they are and quit making demands one way or another based on your skin color. If you can't make it in the US, you can't make it anywhere, so blame the person responsible. YOU.
See! Perfect example of a conservative asshole who claims us liberals are the real racists. Hard to accept coming from a guy wearing a white robe and pointed white hat.

How are we more racist than you? All we do is notice how things are unfair for blacks. Does empathy make you racist?
Perfect example of liberal racism. Liberals can't see past the surface of anything. Skin color matters greatly to them. If you don't see successful blacks it's because your ideology clouds your vision. Calling me a clan member for pointing it out demonstrates the other side of the liberal coin, you're an asshole.
What a double talking conservative. Just because you would live next door to Herman Cain doesnt make you not a racist. Would you hire a person that looks like him? Your mouth says yes but your policies and history and experience track record and fellow conservatives say no.
Can you be specific?
Voter I'd laws for one.

Why do you think there are so many poor blacks. Do you not blame black people for their station in life? Or do you blame racist white america? Or do you blame liberal whites? Please explain to us that you even comprehend why there is so much poverty in black communities. And dont give me that shit about we keep them in poverty with welfare and we want them that way. That's just right wing nonsense.

Your entire premise is racist. You claim blacks aren't smart enough to vote in their own best interests.

I claim the same thing about you but you aren't black youre just poor and stupid.
Any race of people that are over 90% homogeneous for the political party they vote for are too ignorant to vote in their best interest. Diversity of views are a hallmark of an intelligent people. Near unanimous political consensus from a race of people in their own government are simply brainwashed.

On another note, I've never seen a voter ID scheme that aimed the charge a fee for a voter ID. If they can make it to the welfare office that can make it to the DMV next door.

Last edited:

Can you be specific?
Voter I'd laws for one.

the difference being , when blacks vote for their own self interest it's alright

when whites vote for their own self interest its racist

get it now?

I feel as though an article such as this should be pointed at black since they are more racist than whites.

Anyone has a right to be racist if they want to. So if you find out a person from a different race doesn't like you are you really going to cry yourself to sleep??????????

I feel as though an article such as this should be pointed at black since they are more racist than whites.

Anyone has a right to be racist if they want to. So if you find out a person from a different race doesn't like you are you really going to cry yourself to sleep??????????

No but we will question the fact that they get to keep their job whilst those of opposite race who say the same thing in an opposite manner get instantly fired.

No but we will question the fact that they get to keep their job whilst those of opposite race who say the same thing in an opposite manner get instantly fired.

I would hope no one is retarded enough to reveal that at work

I read some of the article but then stopped when it became a white bashing article.

"Stop putting so much soy sauce on the rice. It's grossing me out". Really.

I read some of the article but then stopped when it became a white bashing article.

What are you talking about Gracie Poo? lol

Blacks do it all the time. Whites simply ignore them. Whites who do it find public find outrage and condemnation. They don't need to be working. They simply need to have a job when they get caught in their off time making a politically incorrect remark. The next day they come to work they've been twitter blasted into joblessness. The same does not apply in reverse.

Try reading the link. Those asked the question decided to make it a bash party instead of addressing the issue. Kinda hard to stop racism with the one asking how to stop it from peers that are racist themselves.

Blacks do it all the time. Whites simply ignore them. Whites who do it find public find outrage and condemnation. They don't need to be working. They simply need to have a job when they get caught in their off time making a politically incorrect remark. The next day they come to work they've been twitter blasted into joblessness. The same does not apply in reverse.

Well I don't breathe for the acceptance of white people so if someone is racist that is fine with me lol

Try reading the link. Those asked the question decided to make it a bash party instead of addressing the issue. Kinda hard to stop racism with the one asking how to stop it from peers that are racist themselves.

racism is overrated IMO

Read the comments by scrolling down in the link. I thought it was just me getting that vibe, but looks like I am not alone.

Forum List

Back