What will be the Hail Mary the DEMOCRATS throw to try to unseat Barrett?

Democrats right now, can’t block the nomination

What they need to do right now is inform the voters what this nomination means.
An end to Roe v Wade
Sn end to Obamacare

Trump vowed to appoint judges who would do just that. Barrett is the judge

Any voter who wants either Roe v Wade or Obamacare needs to take it out on Trump and Republican Senators

YOUR VOTE MATTERS

We all know they accused Cavanaugh of gang rape 30 years ago....so what will they pull this time?

They have already said this is PACKING THE COURT and UNCONSTITUTIONAL.

I think they will try to pull something out of her past like breaking the law or saying something racist.

No idea. I'd like to think the Democrats are out of schemes, but they always seem to come up with something out of the ACME catalog.

Beep beep.

The Dimm deep state seditionists always have something to invent.
They, like yours truly, are always thinking!

" The idea of court-packing is one Joe Biden was once opposed, calling it a “bonehead idea” during a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing in 1983. "

Fight fire with fire..... Repubs want to pull this shit all shit by dems are good to go

What 'shit' are the republicans pulling?
Oh You didn't hear what the POS Graham said about the SC vote ??? Were you sleeping?

Oh You didn't hear what the POS Graham said about the SC vote ??? Were you sleeping?

edify me
Graham is one more Republican hypocrite

" The idea of court-packing is one Joe Biden was once opposed, calling it a “bonehead idea” during a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing in 1983. "

Fight fire with fire..... Repubs want to pull this shit all shit by dems are good to go

edify me

“That’s their job,” Ginsburg told the outlet then. “There’s nothing in the Constitution that says the president stops being president in his last year.”

I could be wrong but I dont believe there will much of a "hail mary" this go around.
Oh they will be nasty, but I would think they need to be careful this close to an election.
The Cavanaugh hearings didnt settle good for the average American.

We all know they accused Cavanaugh of gang rape 30 years ago....so what will they pull this time?

They have already said this is PACKING THE COURT and UNCONSTITUTIONAL.

I think they will try to pull something out of her past like breaking the law or saying something racist.

No idea. I'd like to think the Democrats are out of schemes, but they always seem to come up with something out of the ACME catalog.

Beep beep.

The Dimm deep state seditionists always have something to invent.
They, like yours truly, are always thinking!

Democrats know they cannot stop Barrett from being confirmed. It is going to happen

They are using these hearings as a pre-election warning to voters that Republicans are ramming through this nomination so they can repeal Roe v Wade and Obamacare

Dems can’t stop Republicans
But the VOTERS can

Has it ever occurred to you that not all voters are Democrats?

Doesn’t matter

Democrat’s are using these proceeding to highlight to ALL voters that

Republicans are blocking COVID relief so they can conduct this confirmation.

The Republicans are ignoring the will of the voters to push through this nomination.

Barrett is being placed on the Court to repeal Roe v Wade AND Obamacare. If voters care about either, they need to let Republicans know through their vote
Link?
Ummm....maybe if you watched the proceedings
I did,, Nancy had a chance to do Covid many times and wanted to throw in money to bail out democrat run places because of their unions that don’t work

Cities have the worst infection rates

why wouldn’t you provide funds?

Democrats know they cannot stop Barrett from being confirmed. It is going to happen

They are using these hearings as a pre-election warning to voters that Republicans are ramming through this nomination so they can repeal Roe v Wade and Obamacare

Dems can’t stop Republicans
But the VOTERS can

Has it ever occurred to you that not all voters are Democrats?

Doesn’t matter

Democrat’s are using these proceeding to highlight to ALL voters that

Republicans are blocking COVID relief so they can conduct this confirmation.

The Republicans are ignoring the will of the voters to push through this nomination.

Barrett is being placed on the Court to repeal Roe v Wade AND Obamacare. If voters care about either, they need to let Republicans know through their vote
Link?
Ummm....maybe if you watched the proceedings
I did,, Nancy had a chance to do Covid many times and wanted to throw in money to bail out democrat run places because of their unions that don’t work

Cities have the worst infection rates

why wouldn’t you provide funds?
To bail out unions? Lol pensions? Lol hell no! Unions need to die off

edify me

“That’s their job,” Ginsburg told the outlet then. “There’s nothing in the Constitution that says the president stops being president in his last year.”

How OFTEN has it happened with 1 month to go before election???

edify me

Irrelevant.
But if the shoe were on the other foot, OOooohh my goodness, you would hear levels of justification from the ends of the earth.

edify me

Irrelevant.

Then packing the court is irrelevant too

edify me

Irrelevant.

Seriously ?

edify me

Irrelevant.

Seriously ?

Why not ? Against the constitution??? Repub ah's get away with their SC crap I say fight fire with fire Why not ??

What will be the Hail Mary the DEMOCRATS throw to try to unseat Barrett?

I suggested mass ritual suicide...but I don't think they're going for it...

Forum List

Back