What will be the next major crisis for America?

I am no prophet but I can make a good guess.....China will make a move on Taiwan before mid-terms.

They would have to be stupid to not take advantage of such a stupid and weak old man like biden.

The biggest threat to our country is the far-right. They are domestic terrorists, and they have the guns to back it up. Unfortunately for the rest of us law-abiding citizens.

It could be a conspiracy. Does anyone here realize how many underground tunnels are in the world? The England-France tunnel under the English Channel is 31.35 miles long. The Chesapeake Bay Bridge-Tunnel is 17.6 miles. Every major city in the U.S. has miles of tunnels. Many of these tunnels are secret and the Cabal has tens of thousands of children and sex workers in underground cities. When the Army goes in and rescues these slaves they flood the tunnels during storms. Prove me wrong.
Sure, and the lizard people run it all, or is it the Italian satellites.
So hard to keep up with nut jobs latest "theories".

Read what Not at all they hate jews and use streer hooligan tactics straight out of kristallnacht

One moment ... do you try to tell me now something about Nazis and Germans because I am a German with also German Jewish ancestors? ... What most people - even critics - think about the so called Kristallnacht is in wide parts only Nazi propaganda. What the Kristallnacht - specially in Berlin - never had been was for sure a popular uprising - or what you call "street hooligan tactics".

Read what the famous author Erich Kästner wrote about. He drove in a taxi in this night and whenever he tried to get out of the car someone from the SA pushed him back and gave the order to drive to another place. So he drove for hours through Berlin and saw what had happened. The "Kristallnacht" had been a military planned action. Relativelly very few people destroyed in this night a complete production of store glass of a year for whole Europe.

Last edited:
Excellent.

Luckily, Jewish people never commit horrible crimes and never need to examine their own morality and beliefs.

Just ask Son of Sam, Harvey Weinstein, Jeffrey Epstein, Woody Allen, etc.

What looks back from your mirror, as with everyone.

This is a meaningless phrase.

Bizarre/baseless nonsense.

Ironic projection; this is the task that awaits your urgent attention.

Bizarre nonsense.

Rather than making thoughtful inquiry, you've chosen to create a fictitious monster onto whom you can project your own flaws.

None of your fantasies of who I am have anything to do with me.

Ironic projection.

Far more dangerous actually, as they are not in the past, but NOW.

Democrats: Deranged 21st century Nazis.

I understand everyone who shoots you just simple down, Nazi. And I don't repeat now again what I yet said to you. If you don't take this serios then this is your problem - not the problem of anyone else.

So try to do the work to raise yourself out of that state. :)

Some are.

People are complicated.

A complicated German American.

I thought Donald Trump is a Swede. Did he not say so a very long time of his life? With Germany (and also Sweden) has this enemy of Germany for sure absolutelly nothing to do. And I guess he is also a shame for his wonderful Scottish mother, who had been unfortunatelly very sick, so she had not been able to educate him. And now it's a little late to restart with his education in a kindergarten.

I thought Donald Trump is a Swede.
I thought he was German American, but whatevs.
Did he not say so a very long time of his life?
Don't know/care.
With Germany (and also Sweden) has this enemy of Germany for sure absolutelly nothing to do.
Makes no sense.
And I guess he is also a shame for his wonderful Scottish mother, who had been unfortunatelly very sick, so she had not been able to educate him.
Also makes no sense.
And now it's a little late to restart with his education in a kindergarten.
Worry about yourself - it's never too late to start the work of embracing reality. :)

Can't play.

I thought he was German American, but whatevs.

Don't know/care.

Makes no sense.

Also makes no sense.

Worry about yourself - it's never too late to start the work of embracing reality. :)

Can't play.

What are you - an artificial stupidity program?

:)

Good luck if you ever choose to do the work.

Which work? What for heavens sake is in your brain, enemy of all mankind? To go down to the river and to see the bodies of enemies passing by is not inspiring.

Whatever. I will now not speak with you any longer here. Your way is not my way.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back