🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What will CEOs do with that extra cash from the tax scam?

I would only ask: What business is it of yours and why do you care?

The answer is pretty obvious: Aside from Liberals hating others being left to keep THEIR OWN MONEY, it just really bugs the CRAP out of you that some people work harder and make more money than you EVER will!
Hmm maybe it's because we were lied too again about the effects and purpose of gop tax cuts. It's in the name of the bill, it's in the promise to the people. But unfortunately it's not how business works. The few years following the crash, the big companies were sitting on record cash on hand because demand dropped. There is no 1to1 relation of tax cut to job creation or wage increase. The latter events depend on the market. I'll say this confidently, there is no shortage of money to hire. So the idea that there are millions of amazing jobs to be created but the mega conglomerates can't because they don't have the money, is not true.

Last edited:
My only lingering question about conglomerates's CEOs and Board members and GOPers in congress is this....

Who would you say plays the role of whores and who plays the role of pimps?

The answer is pretty obvious: Aside from Liberals hating others being left to keep THEIR OWN MONEY, it just really bugs the CRAP out of you that some people work harder and make more money than you EVER will!
Hmm maybe it's because we were lied too again about the effects and purpose of gop tax cuts. It's in the name of the bill, it's in the promise to the people. But unfortunately it's not how business works. The few years following the crash, the big companies were sitting on record cash on hand because demand dropped. There is no 1to1 relation of tax cut to job creation or wage increase. The latter events depend on the market. I'll say this confidently, there is no shortage of money to hire. So the idea that there are millions of amazing jobs to be created but the mega conglomerates can't because they don't have the money, is not true.
How can there be millions of amazing jobs opening when our unemployment rate is so low maybe 4.1%? and most unemployed are also uneducated and untrained? Maybe trump won't build that wall afterall

How can there be millions of amazing jobs opening when our unemployment rate is so low maybe 4.1%? and most unemployed are also uneducated and untrained? Maybe trump won't build that wall afterall
Maybe Apple will hire more Chinese?

I would lower prices to match competition doing the same.

GOD bless AAPL holding beaucoup

BEN why not visit the presidential board 2000?

If you had a choice to make as CEO of a large company and you caught this windfall of extra cash from your bribed GOP congress, which would you choose?

a. Use the money to hire more people (although demand for your goods and services has not increased since the middle class consumer has gotten peanuts from that borrowed treasury money)......and/or give raises to your employees......................OR

b. Use that money to either buy back your stock......and maybe use that money to further automate your company so that even LESS employees are needed (with their pesky demands for higher wages and benefits)?????????????

Ask yourself which of THOSE 2 choices you'd make.
I think they'll use it hire more illegals and save even more money.

If you had a choice to make as CEO of a large company and you caught this windfall of extra cash from your bribed GOP congress, which would you choose?

a. Use the money to hire more people (although demand for your goods and services has not increased since the middle class consumer has gotten peanuts from that borrowed treasury money)......and/or give raises to your employees......................OR

b. Use that money to either buy back your stock......and maybe use that money to further automate your company so that even LESS employees are needed (with their pesky demands for higher wages and benefits)?????????????

I think they'll use it hire more illegals and save even more money.
I like C They'll use the money for exec raises and give themselves bonuses

The butthurt flows once more.

tenor.gif

- Pfizer Inc (PFE.N) said on Monday its board had authorized a new $10 billion share repurchase program and raised its quarterly dividend.

Pfizer announces new $10 billion share buyback, hikes dividend

Damn you Pfizer!!!
Stop giving me more money!!!

The butthurt flows once more.

tenor.gif
IneorhL.jpg

Corporate officers and stockholders will get the extra cash - as usual.

Because this is being sold as a boon to the middle class. That businesses will give some of the money to its workers which simply is not true.

That businesses will give some of the money to its workers which simply is not true.

....and please DO NOT forget that its BORROWED money placed on the backs of middle class' children, since the rich ALSO managed to bribe congress and kill a good part of the estate tax.

In other words we and our kids are getting screwed TWICE......

Because this is being sold as a boon to the middle class. That businesses will give some of the money to its workers which simply is not true.

How is it not a boon to the middle class when nearly all of it will see an immediate tax benefit? And they should see further benefits from having a stronger and more robust jobs market? The tax reform may not be perfect, but it's a step in the right direction. Pretty bold at a time when even minor reforms are hard to come by and all of the big reforms (read: like Obamacare) have ended up being hideously bad. You know what is a REALLY bad day for the middle class? When your company folds or cuts your position or department because of a totally hostile business environment trying to survive in the most over-regulated and over-taxed market there is------ America. And for what? To support a fat, bloated, federal government? I know from personal experience having owned and run a couple of companies, have you? But I commend you on your arrogance that somehow you can prognosticate the future of what companies will and will not do!

Forum List

Back