What will Obama Do About Iraq Now?

I say fuck em

It is the natural progression of the Bush Doctrine

No, that's the natural expression of the liberal ethos.

Want to start a business? Fuck em.
Want to buy a gun? Fuck em
Want to pray in school? Fuck em
Want to practice a religion? Fuck em
Want to hire more than 50 workers? Fuck em
Want to express unpopular thoughs? Fuck em
Want to campaign on specific issues? Fuck em.

Fuck em. It's the Democratic way.

Want to start a war without any consideration of the long term viability of the nation that is left?
Fuck em

It was a massive blunder to get involved in Iraq. It cost us 5000 lives, 100,000 innocent Iraqis and trillions of dollars that could have been better spent

Actually we had a plan. Obama fucked it up.
How many lives and how much money did 9/11 cost? How many would several cost?

Where is Saddam when you need him? How come Obama got rid of him?

One of my suggestions at the time. was that America try Saddam, find him guilty, and sentence him to run Iraq under American supervision. Saddam seemed to know how to keep a lid on Iraq's problems.
Bush would not listen to me, but then Iraq is not Bush's problem anymore, just his heritage.
But, why should we care, Iraq's oil paid for that whole venture and in the end we had Bush landing on the carrier deck-mission accomplished. The good old days.

No, that's the natural expression of the liberal ethos.

Want to start a business? Fuck em.
Want to buy a gun? Fuck em
Want to pray in school? Fuck em
Want to practice a religion? Fuck em
Want to hire more than 50 workers? Fuck em
Want to express unpopular thoughs? Fuck em
Want to campaign on specific issues? Fuck em.

Fuck em. It's the Democratic way.

Want to start a war without any consideration of the long term viability of the nation that is left?
Fuck em

It was a massive blunder to get involved in Iraq. It cost us 5000 lives, 100,000 innocent Iraqis and trillions of dollars that could have been better spent

Actually we had a plan. Obama fucked it up.
How many lives and how much money did 9/11 cost? How many would several cost?

They will treat us as liberators is a plan?
:lol:

What did Iraq have to do with 9-11?

Now what Obama? Are you going to let Baghdad fall in Taliban/Sunni hands? Make an alliance with Syria for one stronghold in the middle East?

-Geaux

we shouldn't have deposed saddam in the first place. this is what we said ten years ago.

he was a nasty SOB but a nasty SOB that kept the fundie loons at bay.

enjoy your handiwork. i'm sure the PNAC is proud

Now what Obama? Are you going to let Baghdad fall in Taliban/Sunni hands? Make an alliance with Syria for one stronghold in the middle East?

-Geaux

we shouldn't have deposed saddam in the first place. this is what we said ten years ago.

he was a nasty SOB but a nasty SOB that kept the fundie loons at bay.

enjoy your handiwork. i'm sure the PNAC is proud

So the plan is to do nothing but blame Bush? :cuckoo:

-Geaux

The president has already done more than enough to clean up Bush's mess.

The American people can only hope you and others on the right have learned from this disaster and won't repeat it when in power again.

-Geaux

The American people can only hope you and others on the right have learned from this disaster and won't repeat it when in power again.

So the answer is do nothing and blame Bush?

I am not willing to risk another American life for Iraq

a. Blame it on Bush
b. Blame it on Bush
c. Blame it on bush.

Oh, did I mention he will blame it on Bush?

:lol:

-Geaux

Not to mention, Bush couldn't do squat without the two votes to go there from a (D) congress.. and.. the Dems were beating the Iraq war drum before Bush ever set foot in the Whitehouse.

Then those spineless fucks scattered like rats when it turned out to not be the cake-walk they thought it would be.

-Geaux

That is my answer

I am not willing to lose another American life in Iraq

-Geaux

the same thing he has done since he was elected, ignore it. obama cares about one thing only. his personal agenda. if he could somehow use iraq to pass gun legislation, he'd be all over it

Not to mention, Bush couldn't do squat without the two votes to go there from a (D) congress.. and.. the Dems were beating the Iraq war drum before Bush ever set foot in the Whitehouse.

Then those spineless fucks scattered like rats when it turned out to not be the cake-walk they thought it would be.

That's the part I don't get. How can the left ignore all the posturing by Democrats about how Saddam needed to go? Then they voted for the war.

That is my answer

I am not willing to lose another American life in Iraq

but you have no problem with american lives lost in benghazi

Forum List

Back