What will Obama's reaction be if a black man walks into a church and murders nine white people?

Let's get all pissed off and worked up over a hypothetical.

Well mdk can you offer a REAL scenario, or a REAL proposed solution, and get the attention focused on that? would that be more productive, in addressing and solving conflicts in approach and perception of the issues here?

Though I admire what you are trying to do here and agree with your sentiments it seems like folly. Why would I waste my time in this thread doing so when the OP and the vast majority of the participates are not interested in a productive solution? Real or hypothetical.

The best way I know to get people interested is to seek, promote and enforce better solutions.
If we all did that, then those better ideas would get more publicity and support.

What will Obama's reaction be if a black man walks into a church and murders nine white people?

With all this hate being stirred up, it's going to happen sooner rather than later.
Why give the white man the chance to compete?

Why set people up to compete?
Why not cooperate to address and resolve the root problems affecting all of us.

We don't have to agree on all the causes.
We can address all the issues that contribute to racial confrontation and violence,
find solutions for all the problems, without competing and arguing which factor is more important.

Just fix them all, so anything they affect will be resolved at the same time.
Why can't we all support each other in addressing whichever issue has priority for us.

Why this competitive mode?
Why can we support all people contributing to solutions from their own perspective.

"What will Obama's reaction be if a black man walks into a church and murders nine white people?"

This fails as a loaded question fallacy.

The lack of critical thinking and reasoning skills common to most on the right is in general consistent with being conservative.

Obama has had many opportunities to try and unite the country on this issue and he has failed miserably. I don't believe he is mature or strong enough to even attempt to lead the country on this issue. He's a child.

oh, he knows what he's doing. He didn't follow Reverends. Wright preaching Black Liberation for nothing. This is all planned. He started with his buddy Gates and how "police acted Stupidly" then went from there with "Martian could have been his son if he had one", until we got FULL blown riots and lootings. Now they are going after a flag to stir up things. . Using our white house as a billboard to say, FU all who doesn't like it, etc etc..... There will be much more before he's done with us......We'll be lucky to be in one piece by then

A good start?
So on one hand you are seriously pissed off with what you term "native American genocide" which we all should be. But on the other hand you easily suggest that the murder of 9 White people is "a good start".
You are one fucked up jerk.
Murder is OK with you as long as the victims are White.

With all this hate being stirred up, it's going to happen sooner rather than later.

I don't think that compares to a Black man walking into the White House
passing mandates like ACA that establish a national belief in health care as right through govt on the public.

While 9 people on the Supreme Court (who can't distinguish political beliefs inherent in
gay marriage, health care mandates, and the death penalty) effectively kill any sense of Constitutional check and balance on govt.

It's kind of hard to beat that. Once you can stomach this level of political oppression,
pretend it's okay, and act like this is how govt is supposed to work,
what difference does it make if a man, black or white, kills 9 people in a church.

Your own govt is showing no respect for law, or consent of others.
So it opens the door to anyone doing anything and claiming they had that right, despite the objections of others.

The consent of others doesn't count next to one's own political agenda to make a public statement.

When Obama, Congress and the Supreme Court are too busy making political statements,
that they forget about the equal right of beliefs, consent and dissent of people affected by these laws,
how are you supposed to enforce law and order for others?

If our own FEDERAL govt and leaders aren't respecting the spirit of the laws based on consent of the governed?
What authority does anyone have to enforce laws they are breaking themselves? Who is going to respect that?
You're losing it lady, get it together.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Blacks already kill twice as many whites every year...And considering for population that is about 10 times per capita.

Obama doesn't say shit.
What should he say about regular crime? What exactly should he say to make you happy?

"What will Obama's reaction be if a black man walks into a church and murders nine white people?"

This fails as a loaded question fallacy.

The lack of critical thinking and reasoning skills common to most on the right is in general consistent with being conservative.
Spot on Brother Jones.

Obama has had many opportunities to try and unite the country on this issue and he has failed miserably. I don't believe he is mature or strong enough to even attempt to lead the country on this issue. He's a child.

oh, he knows what he's doing. He didn't follow Reverends. Wright preaching Black Liberation for nothing. This is all planned. He started with his buddy Gates and how "police acted Stupidly" then went from there with "Martian could have been his son if he had one", until we got FULL blown riots and lootings. Now they are going after a flag to stir up things. . Using our white house as a billboard to say, FU all who doesn't like it, etc etc..... There will be much more before he's done with us......We'll be lucky to be in one piece by then
Which Republican will be the great race uniter?

This post clearly illustrates that the poster's mind is already made up on President Obama. The poster doesn't have any faith or even attributes any good will to our President. Therefore the subject will see any and every thing our President does as intentionally wrong, bad and/or evil, without even listening, simply projecting.

The subject is not alone in these sentiments Your Honor, in fact this very thread is chuck full of rightwing posters who share these exact same sentiments. Chief amongst them is the OP who's sole intent is to troll. Not to bring people together, but on the contrary to further divide.

Your Honor, I rest my case.

Blacks already kill twice as many whites every year...And considering for population that is about 10 times per capita.

Obama doesn't say shit.
Whites kill over 80% of other Whites every year...I guess when you can step over those dead white bodies and ignore them, then you can point your finger elsewhere.
Btw...why are whites so murderous towards one another, especially if the conflicts of drugs, poverty, turf wars and plain ignorance are absent or as the white racists claim???

Why give the white man the chance to compete?

Why set people up to compete?
Why not cooperate to address and resolve the root problems affecting all of us.

We don't have to agree on all the causes.
We can address all the issues that contribute to racial confrontation and violence,
find solutions for all the problems, without competing and arguing which factor is more important.

Just fix them all, so anything they affect will be resolved at the same time.
Why can't we all support each other in addressing whichever issue has priority for us.

Why this competitive mode?
Why can we support all people contributing to solutions from their own perspective.
What are you? Like ten?
The word you're looking for is 'can't' not 'can'.
Your entire life is supported by humans who were 'competitive'.
People are NOT "set up to compete". People are genetically wired to compete literally every fucking waking second of their lives.
You'll understand better if you ever visit the US.

Let's get all pissed off and worked up over a hypothetical.

Well mdk can you offer a REAL scenario, or a REAL proposed solution, and get the attention focused on that? would that be more productive, in addressing and solving conflicts in approach and perception of the issues here?

Though I admire what you are trying to do here and agree with your sentiments it seems like folly. Why would I waste my time in this thread doing so when the OP and the vast majority of the participates are not interested in a productive solution? Real or hypothetical.

The best way I know to get people interested is to seek, promote and enforce better solutions.
If we all did that, then those better ideas would get more publicity and support.
The LIBS do not want the "enforcement" part of your enlightened grade eight plan.

Which Republican will be the great race uniter?

BOBO the fucking race whore is the most divisive President in history. Oh ya. He's a negro.
Trump just got another ten thousand votes.
The fucking LIBs are going to be shitting themselves when it's Hillary against Trump.

How WOULD He react?

Much depends upon when he read about it in a comic book. It could be several days after the fact and then, as Hillary might say: "What difference does it make?".

Forum List

Back