What will the left do when President Trump is re-elected?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A problem for Trump in 2020 is Hillary is not running

In 2016 a percentage of voters voted on an I hate Hillary basis

And people who didn't necessarily hate Trump in 2015 do now.

No just the opposite
Can you show me anyone here on USMB that hated Trump before he won but likes him now?

Have you heard of Blexit?

I don't see any blacks blexiting.

In fact

I know you don't like polls but until the election they are all we have to go by

https://www.theroot.com/new-poll-shows-that-black-voters-favor-former-vice-pres-1835415672

Some “seventy-six percent of African American Democrats who answered the survey said they are enthusiastic about Biden

Also
Poll: Biden leads Trump by 13 percentage points nationally in head-to-head matchup

You're not sure enough to put up 20 are you Tard?

I knew Trump would win in 16....

Trump has a record now and when you put it up against obozo and

all the rest of the Tard Freak Show it shows just how feckless they were...

And for the past 2-1/2 years you Tards have done nothing for America

other than trying to depose our duly elected President.....

I think you Tards are in for a serious ass kicking.

Yes, I will repeat my post for you.

Why would anyone make such bold predictions in June of 2019 for a November 2020 election? Anyone who does, left, right or middle should be laughed at.

You Tards are good at Talking Shit.....

Some of you are just smart enough to know not to put your money where your mouth is at.
Nah, we're smart enough to know you won't pay up if you lose.

But not smart enough to know when you lose an election...go figure.
Oh? What election did I not know I lost...?

Wow, really!? Is this where you play stupid?

Yes, I will repeat my post for you.

Why would anyone make such bold predictions in June of 2019 for a November 2020 election? Anyone who does, left, right or middle should be laughed at.

You Tards are good at Talking Shit.....

Some of you are just smart enough to know not to put your money where your mouth is at.
Nah, we're smart enough to know you won't pay up if you lose.

But not smart enough to know when you lose an election...go figure.
Oh? What election did I not know I lost...?

Wow, really!? Is this where you play stupid?
In other words, none. Thanks for tryin'.

Biden has had long connections to PA for decades
Not just Philly and Pittsburgh, but the Scranton area

He speaks their language

you are delusional. Biden can't even put a logical sentence together, he is as senile as Pelosi.
You voted for Trump

He has the best words

Trump is getting the job done, and yes, he talks like a typical new yorker, I dont care about that, but I guess it bothers you because he keeps making fools of your left wing dem heroes.

He speaks their language

you are delusional. Biden can't even put a logical sentence together, he is as senile as Pelosi.
You voted for Trump

He has the best words

Trump is getting the job done, and yes, he talks like a typical new yorker, I dont care about that, but I guess it bothers you because he keeps making fools of your left wing dem heroes.

I think typical New Yorkers would disagree.

He speaks their language

You voted for Trump

He has the best words

you obviously have never spent any time in NY.

He speaks their language

You voted for Trump

He has the best words

I've spent my share. Most New Yorkers don't make absolute idiots of themselves the way he does. Most New Yorkers don't like Trump, he doesn't represent them.

Far left? never heard of the Fortune 500?
Guess who has always been in control?
LOL

Yeah.. They control 500 large businesses.. But they haven't made Trump flip flop with a Twitter threat.

What is a twitter threat? Very grown up.
Proud of his 5 deferments paid for by his dad?
No 1 us guy who lost money? $1B
Can you quit with the ugly American stupid no knowledge MAGA?
Wall Street only controls 500?
Try Rothschild in the 20s.
Always manipulating rubes who never know it.
Chanting lock her up. Is enough
Didn't Biden have 5 deferments? Furthermore, he claimed he had asthma even though he was the star of the high school football team.
Don't think so.
At least his dad didn't pay off the doctor

LOL

Yeah.. They control 500 large businesses.. But they haven't made Trump flip flop with a Twitter threat.

Didn't Biden have 5 deferments? Furthermore, he claimed he had asthma even though he was the star of the high school football team.

They were student deferments darlin, not bone spurs paid for by his dad
So u can play football and have asthma?
Jeez, news to me

You voted for Trump

He has the best words

I've spent my share. Most New Yorkers don't make absolute idiots of themselves the way he does. Most New Yorkers don't like Trump, he doesn't represent them.
The "Russia! Russia! Russia" Dims are the ones making idiots of themselves. Everything they have claimed for the last 3 years turned out to be wrong.

LOL

Jeez, news to me
Nope. After he finished school he got himself declared exempt because of asthma.

Report Shows Joe Biden Avoided Vietnam Draft Because of ‘Asthma’

You voted for Trump

He has the best words

The "Russia! Russia! Russia" Dims are the ones making idiots of themselves. Everything they have claimed for the last 3 years turned out to be wrong.

That's not true.

LOL

Jeez, news to me
Apparently not.

Biden deferred, disqualified from Vietnam duty

Democratic vice presidential nominee Joe Biden received five student draft deferments during the Vietnam War, the same number of deferments received by Vice President Dick Cheney, and later was disqualified from service because of earlier asthma.

Officials with Democratic presidential nominee Barack Obama's campaign released Biden's Selective Service records at the request of the Associated Press. Less detailed records were available from a National Archives facility in Philadelphia.

According to the documents, Biden, 65, received several deferments while he was an undergraduate at the University of Delaware and later as a law student at Syracuse University. A month after undergoing a physical exam in 1968, Biden received a Selective Service classification of 1-Y, meaning he was available for service only in the event of national emergency.

"As a result of a physical exam on April 5, 1968, Joe Biden was classified 1-Y and disqualified from service because of asthma as a teenager," said David Wade, a campaign spokesman.

That's not true.
ROFL! And we should believe you because?

LOL

Jeez, news to me
Apparently not.

Democratic vice presidential nominee Joe Biden received five student draft deferments during the Vietnam War, the same number of deferments received by Vice President Dick Cheney, and later was disqualified from service because of earlier asthma.

Officials with Democratic presidential nominee Barack Obama's campaign released Biden's Selective Service records at the request of the Associated Press. Less detailed records were available from a National Archives facility in Philadelphia.

According to the documents, Biden, 65, received several deferments while he was an undergraduate at the University of Delaware and later as a law student at Syracuse University. A month after undergoing a physical exam in 1968, Biden received a Selective Service classification of 1-Y, meaning he was available for service only in the event of national emergency.

"As a result of a physical exam on April 5, 1968, Joe Biden was classified 1-Y and disqualified from service because of asthma as a teenager," said David Wade, a campaign spokesman.

There are examples of Biden having asthma. As for Private Bone Spurs, avoiding the draft is the only occasion of Trump having that condition.

Biden appears healthy from records

Biden has dealt with chronic asthma and allergies since childhood. He is prescribed Claritin-D and Flonase for the allergies, and he has scheduled sinus surgery in April to help alleviate some of his discomfort.

That's not true.

You don't need to believe me, read the Mueller report, he wasn't exonerated. Not for obstruction, not for playing footsie with the Russians.

You don't need to believe me, read the Mueller report, he wasn't exonerated. Not for obstruction, not for playing footsie with the Russians.
It was Mueller job to determine if Trump, et al, conspired with the Russians and/or obstructed justice.
Mueller arrived at no such conclusion.

LOL

Jeez, news to me
Apparently not.

There are examples of Biden having asthma. As for Private Bone Spurs, avoiding the draft is the only occasion of Trump having that condition.

Biden appears healthy from records

Biden has dealt with chronic asthma and allergies since childhood. He is prescribed Claritin-D and Flonase for the allergies, and he has scheduled sinus surgery in April to help alleviate some of his discomfort.
ROFL! That is soooooo weak!

That's not true.

Exonerating Trump wasn't Mueller's job, shit for brains. His job was to determine if Trump committed any crimes, and he utterly failed to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back