What will we be "mandated" to buy next?

Let's see how about gun insurance That way "big brother' knows your dirty secrets.

I like it! First there will be a fereral program to compensate all victims of gun violence. THEN the GOP will blame all such activity on "libs". To "get back at the evil libs" they will pass a bill requiring that all guns be sold with an insurance policy and blame it on said "libs". SOP.

Let's see how about gun insurance That way "big brother' knows your dirty secrets.

I like it! First there will be a fereral program to compensate all victims of gun violence. THEN the GOP will blame all such activity on "libs". To "get back at the evil libs" they will pass a bill requiring that all guns be sold with an insurance policy and blame it on said "libs". SOP.

How about a tax on that other risky life style? Shall there be a tax on gays or single people who run around fucking all the time?

How about a tax on that other risky life style? Shall there be a tax on gays or single people who run around fucking all the time?

Your lack of attractiveness is showing. Is this where not getting laid leads you? Sad.

Your lack of attractiveness is showing. Is this where not getting laid leads you? Sad.

What's your problem huggy? Don't like the idea mention that the gay life style can be deem risky? If you want to go in that direction about guns we can.

What's your problem huggy? Don't like the idea mention that the gay life style can be deem risky? If you want to go in that direction about guns we can.

My "problem" is that I sleep about three hours at a time. Otherwise I wouldn't be here. You are not that interesting.

My "problem" is that I sleep about three hours at a time. Otherwise I wouldn't be here. You are not that interesting.

Leave my guns alone and I will leave you too your gay lifestyle. Deal?

Where have I ever indicated that I was interested in your guns? Link? If you are refering to my previous post in this thread ..I was joking. I was just following the paranoia to it's logical conclusion.

Where have I ever indicated that I was interested in your guns? Link? If you are refering to my previous post in this thread ..I was joking. I was just following the paranoia to it's logical conclusion.

My guns his gun anyone's guns, no one specific you want everybody disarmed.

It's pretty obvious a lot people can't mind there business much these days and shit still runs down hill.

It's pretty obvious a lot people can't mind there business much these days and shit still runs down hill.

Absolutely. In rejecting limited government, and embracing majoritarianism, we've basic just set up every targetable minority to be scapegoats to the majority's whims. Today it's people who think health insurance isn't worth it. Yesterday it was smokers. Next year it will be the fattsoes. Basically anywhere the majority can gain advantage by persecuting the minority will be fair game.

Really? I defy you to find in my over 18,000 posts any evidense to support such a wild and unfounded claim.

Really? I defy you to find in my over 18,000 posts any evidense to support such a wild and unfounded claim.

I'm not making the effort to do that but I stick by my claim.

Sorry bout that,

1. I had a gut feeling Huggy was a homo.
2. My *homo detector* was going off, but I wasn't listening to it.
3. Obama the Libturd may mandate *Home Acceptance Class'* for everyone.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Your claim is stupid...nothing new THERE.

Tell ya what Sparky...show me a post where I advocate ANY kind of gun control and I will leave USMB in shame. Now THAT'S gotta be worth something to you.. :lol:

Rottweiler I didn't say it stands forever. I'm an attorney, so your vapid comments about credibility fall to the wayside.

What a maroon.

22754519.jpg

Sorry bout that,

1. I had a gut feeling Huggy was a homo.
2. My *homo detector* was going off, but I wasn't listening to it.
3. Obama the Libturd may mandate *Home Acceptance Class'* for everyone.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I was aware that Huggy was a cock sucker but I didn't know he was a Cock Sucker.

The next mandate is already on the horizon. A mileage tracker for those people who resist buying a new car with a GPS mileage tracker built in.

Your claim is stupid...nothing new THERE.

Tell ya what Sparky...show me a post where I advocate ANY kind of gun control and I will leave USMB in shame. Now THAT'S gotta be worth something to you.. :lol:

Just in that last post of your's in this thread. If you can make this comment you support the agenda of gun control which is wanting too take all guns away

You either don't understand the agenda that you are supporting or you're lying.

Either way good bye.

Forum List

Back