What will we be "mandated" to buy next?

My guess is a mandated percentage of your income to pay for your own retirement, unless of course you're on public assistance, then other people will pay yours... And of course penalties (that means Taxes for the not so swift) for those who don't enroll in the newly created Government investment programs for the masses.

I'm thinking you'll have to pay a "tax" to the utility companies if you don't use some kind of green energy. Sorry, didn't read the other 11 pages, hope nobody already said this.

Any thoughts on that?

Since the Fed can now force us to buy hc ins, there's no end of things that can be mandated, for our own good.

I'm thinking life ins. Those evul grave diggers demand thousands of dollars just to dig a hole and put your loved one in it.

Forcing everone to get it, and giving it free to the poor will lower the cost of premiums and make certain no one ever has to pony up for any of the costs of dying.

plus all those evul life insurance companies = about $14 trillion dollar industry, so we should put more government regs on them.

This is a sad sad day for freedom.

We're already forced to buy life insurance you idiot

We should be mandated to buy assault rifles.

That's what the 2nd Amendment was about... being armed and ready to join up in a militia in case the British (or Chinese) invade again.

Any thoughts on that?

Since the Fed can now force us to buy hc ins, there's no end of things that can be mandated, for our own good.

I'm thinking life ins. Those evul grave diggers demand thousands of dollars just to dig a hole and put your loved one in it.

Forcing everone to get it, and giving it free to the poor will lower the cost of premiums and make certain no one ever has to pony up for any of the costs of dying.

plus all those evul life insurance companies = about $14 trillion dollar industry, so we should put more government regs on them.

Healthcare is NOT Life Insurance... Idiot.

We should be mandated to buy assault rifles.

That's what the 2nd Amendment was about... being armed and ready to join up in a militia in case the British (or Chinese) invade again.

If I already have them, do I get a Tax deduction?:badgrin:

Any thoughts on that?

The S in OASDI IS
a form of LIFE INSURANCE. Its part of Social Security. The government has been forcing us to buy life insurance, retirement insurance, and disability insurance since FDR.

Last edited:
Since--Obesity is our number 1 health concern in this nation today--I imagine treadmills and work out equipment will be mandated----cough--cough--I mean a new "penalty tax if you don't have them in your home--or possibly a gym membership that you will be forced to pay for.

This wouldn't surprise me because it's not entirely illegitimate. If we the people are paying for health care, and obesity makes that more expensive, then there's going to be regulation.

Ofcourse it is somewhat true that obesity causes early death and may save money from those end of life expenses...

Any thoughts on that?

Since--Obesity is our number 1 health concern in this nation today--I imagine treadmills and work out equipment will be mandated----cough--cough--I mean a new "penalty tax if you don't have them in your home--or possibly a gym membership that you will be forced to pay for.

Who's the sponsor of that bill?

Any thoughts on that?

Who's the sponsor of that bill?

Michelle obama and any liberal that deems that it's for our own good.

Any thoughts on that?

NO WE ARE NOT YOU FUCKING LIBTARD.

Seriously, you're a fucking idiot. I don't know of a single state that has life ins as a mandate.

The S in OASDI IS a form of LIFE INSURANCE. Its part of Social Security. The government has been forcing us to buy life insurance, retirement insurance, and disability insurance since FDR.

$250 dollars is what you get from SS.

That aint shit fuckhole.

Leftists love any bouble or trinquet thrown thier way. They're too used to mediocrity.

The S in OASDI IS a form of LIFE INSURANCE. Its part of Social Security. The government has been forcing us to buy life insurance, retirement insurance, and disability insurance since FDR.

$250 dollars is what you get from SS.

That aint shit fuckhole.

Leftists love any bouble or trinquet thrown thier way. They're too used to mediocrity.

Those are the lazy ass cock suckers who will be passed over when a cancer treatment is needed. They're screwing themselves in the ass and are to fucking stupid to know it.

What death panel in there right mind would save a loser?

If not the Volt than maybe

Eggasus: putting clean urban transport in an eggshell

eggasus-4.jpg

Sorry bout that,

1. Maybe Obama mandate sunglasses and sun tan lotion, to protect everyone from the harsh sun rays, even if we aren't smart enough to do it ourselves.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Any thoughts on that?

They were never CALLED mandates -- but you're sure as hell paying for them..

All of those SUBSIDIES that corporations suck up like candy at Halloween.

You are MANDATED to pay for wind and solar, gas and oil.
You are MANDATED to put corn in your gas tank.
You are MANDATED to replace your lightbulbs.
You are MANDATED to pay GE TWICE for an energy saving dishwasher.
You are MANDATED to pay for a farmer NOT to grow cotton.
You are MANDATED to make donations to organizations that you hate.

What do you mean -- "mandated to buy next"? If you haven't noticed, it's been going for a long long time. Except only 1/2 of America pays for any of these mandates.. That's quite a good deal ain't it -- for the other half?

OR IS IT?

All of those things drain money from the entitlements that the moocher half want and need. Seems like they should wise up and start turning a little fiscal conservative before the magic fountain runs dry.

Forum List

Back