What will we be "mandated" to buy next?

I'm not making the effort to do that but I stick by my claim.

Your claim is stupid...nothing new THERE.

Tell ya what Sparky...show me a post where I advocate ANY kind of gun control and I will leave USMB in shame. Now THAT'S gotta be worth something to you.. :lol:

Just in that last post of your's in this thread. If you can make this comment you support the agenda of gun control which is wanting too take all guns away

I like it! First there will be a fereral program to compensate all victims of gun violence. THEN the GOP will blame all such activity on "libs". To "get back at the evil libs" they will pass a bill requiring that all guns be sold with an insurance policy and blame it on said "libs". SOP.
You either don't understand the agenda that you are supporting or you're lying.

Either way good bye.

He is Twisted, and he hates his mother for delivering him with a penis.

I'm not making the effort to do that but I stick by my claim.

Tell ya what Sparky...show me a post where I advocate ANY kind of gun control and I will leave USMB in shame. Now THAT'S gotta be worth something to you.. :lol:

Just in that last post of your's in this thread. If you can make this comment you support the agenda of gun control which is wanting too take all guns away

I like it! First there will be a fereral program to compensate all victims of gun violence. THEN the GOP will blame all such activity on "libs". To "get back at the evil libs" they will pass a bill requiring that all guns be sold with an insurance policy and blame it on said "libs". SOP.

Either way good bye.

That was a joke reply as explained earlier on in this thread. Try to get a grip fuckwit.

Either way...go fuck yourself...I stay.

If I had inside information like Congress and knew what was next I'd be all in.

Oh what a wonderful Government we have.

Who knows maybe M&M's, Payday Bars or Oh Henry's. They all have nuts in them. Carter would stand to make Millions.
Isn't this how it works now?

We who do not work for them are payball targets now. Those who do work for them will be targets later, when they are no longer useful.

But Thankfully no worries folks.. Here comes the Tea Party!

Last edited:
Rottweiler I didn't say it stands forever. I'm an attorney, so your vapid comments about credibility fall to the wayside.

What a maroon.

22754519.jpg

Hahaha! That's awesome. I'm totally using that whether it's directed AT me or not :D

Either way good bye.

That was a joke reply as explained earlier on in this thread. Try to get a grip fuckwit.

A joke? please refrain from joking about gun control shouldn't you be leaving right about now?

Last edited:

Either way good bye.

A joke? please refrain from joking about gun control shouldn't you be leaving right about now?

Well since you asked pretty please.... No. I'll joke about anything "I Please". :lol:

I used gun control for two reasons...Issa REALLY believes Holder was involved in some long protracted conspiracy to take away guns by gittin the Mexicans all riled up and killing hundreds accross the border..in the USA.. This theory sounds remarkably like Charles Manson's "Helter Skelter" theory.. :lol: The other is...Uhhh...OOO...UHHHhhh...??? OOPS!

Well since you asked pretty please.... No. I'll joke about anything "I Please". :lol:

I used gun control for two reasons...Issa REALLY believes Holder was involved in some long protracted conspiracy to take away guns by gittin the Mexicans all riled up and killing hundreds accross the border..in the USA.. This theory sounds remarkably like Charles Manson's "Helter Skelter" theory.. :lol: The other is...Uhhh...OOO...UHHHhhh...??? OOPS!
You said you would leave but I see you are a lying hack.

Willing to bet your life on that? They told us the same thing when mandatory auto insurance was being crammed down our throats. It was a lie then too.

I was arrested about 6 years ago because I got into an accident and I didn't have any auto-insurance.

They'll do more than arrest you. There are people in jail today for not paying off the insurance companies as ordered.

Of course, when these bills were being pushed through we got the soft sell. The told us they wouldn't be a primary offense (you could only be ticketed for it in conjunction with something else). But that went right way. The told us no one would be jailed. But after several years of unacceptable levels of 'non-compliance', that promise evaporated as well as they decided to 'get tough on deadbeats'.

The same thing will happen with this mandate and anyone suggesting otherwise is either a fool, or deliberately slinging shit to fuck with people.

NC is that way. I f a driver is stopped and found to be driving uninsured, that driver is arrested and taken to jail, his auto impounded.
There is nothing to stop the federal government from making participation in Obamacare compulsory. If states can bust you for driving without insurance, surely the federal government can send you up the river for not having health insurance.
50 years ago and rafter back Americans trusted their government. Now, at least half of us despise the federal government. The other half are happy as pigs in shit because they get all the goodies and those goodies cost them nothing.

Any thoughts on that?

Since the Fed can now force us to buy hc ins, there's no end of things that can be mandated, for our own good.

I'm thinking life ins. Those evul grave diggers demand thousands of dollars just to dig a hole and put your loved one in it.

Forcing everone to get it, and giving it free to the poor will lower the cost of premiums and make certain no one ever has to pony up for any of the costs of dying.

plus all those evul life insurance companies = about $14 trillion dollar industry, so we should put more government regs on them.

This is a sad sad day for freedom.

The health care companies are required to spend at least 80% of what they take in on the people who are paying them. I know, Republicans feel that's way, way too much. Just because people pay for this service, doesn't mean the money they spend should be spent on them. We have "investors" to take care of. And CEO's, all of which are much, much more important than some "sick" people.
Ahh, you didn't tell the WHOLE story..
I have it..
Should an insurance company fail the 80/20 provision, the company not in compliance must pay a rebate to policy holders....Here in NC that rebate comes out to......A grand total of $158...
"Providing better value for your premium dollar through the 80/20 Rule
Under the new health care law, insurance companies must provide consumers greater value by spending generally at least 80 percent of premium dollars on health care and quality improvements instead of overhead, executive salaries or marketing. If they don’t, they must provide consumers a rebate or reduce premiums. This means that 216,649 North Carolina residents with private insurance coverage will benefit from $18,678,898 in rebates from insurance companies this summer. These rebates will average $158 for the 118,000 families in North Carolina covered by a policy."
How the Health Care Law is Making a Difference for the People of North Carolina | HealthCare.gov.
You may think you know. You don't know. And you never will.

Well then...THAT leaves us with two possibilities... Either you mis read my posts and thought I was serious about some tin foil hat gubmint plot to take away your guns..Not mine of course...

OR...

I was lying out of my ass cuz I think you are a twinkie and deserve no respect.

I care not which reason you choose.

I'm not going anywhere soon.

Even if I move to Mexico, which will take several months into next year to get the boat ready.. I'll still be on the internet pointing out what useless scum guzzling human beings you and your useless scum guzzling friends are.

Now if that app pops up where you can check my location off of my posts you can ignore the fact that I have already disclosed that I live and work at 125th N and Aurora North in Seattle..several times.. either way...put up or shut the fuck up you whiney little bitch ass punk.

Just remember politicians do for themselves.. we don't even get the left over crumbs. They have them swept up and dumped to hide any evidence they may hold.

Vote for a Tea Party candidate and your voting for yourself and America. Have faith in the constitution.. not some asshole who happens to like being in front of a camera spewing lies and robbing you blind.

So if the SCOTUS rules it's ok to kill "*******" - you're ok with that?

Read the Constitution (you'd be the first liberal to ever do so) - in it, the federal government is DELEGATED 18 enumerated powers from the states, and NOT one of them is healthcare.
Congress may spend money on health care under the 1st of the 18 powers granted Congress in Article II Section 8.

Moron.

First of all, you didn't answer the question. According to you, if SCOTUS rules on something, it automatically makes it ok. So if the Supreme Court one day gets stacked with some racist Klu Klux Klan redneck dirtbags and rules that it's ok to kill black people, you'll support that completely? No complaints?

Second, did you really just say that Congress can spend money on health care under the 1st Amendment (which is the right to free speech and freedom of religion)?!?!?!?! :lol:

Third, there is no Section 8 of Article 2 in the 1st Amendment. There are only 4 sections of Article 2. So you either have a typo, or you REALLY, REALLY, REALLY have no idea what you are talking about :lol:

unbelievable.
The widespread lack of understanding of how our government works is astonishing.
Here we have a person who insists that the SCOTUS has the final say..
Never mind the fact that the SCOTUS is a place for redress and not an originator of law.
Never mind the fact that the framers built in "a system of checks and balances".

Well then...THAT leaves us with two possibilities... Either you mis read my posts and thought I was serious about some tin foil hat gubmint plot to take away your guns..Not mine of course...

OR...

Even if I move to Mexico, which will take several months into next year to get the boat ready.. I'll still be on the internet pointing out what useless scum guzzling human beings you and your useless scum guzzling friends are.

Now if that app pops up where you can check my location off of my posts you can ignore the fact that I have already disclosed that I live and work at 125th N and Aurora North in Seattle..several times.. either way...put up or shut the fuck up you whiney little bitch ass punk.

You work at lowes home improvement center?
Lowes is getting ready to have a big lay off my son works at the cooperate office in Brownsville.

Last edited:

OR...

You work at lowes home improvement center?Lowes is getting ready to have a big lay off my son works at the cooperate office in Brownsville.

No.. But I do tap into thier free wifi.

Except that the military is the Constitutional responsibility of the federal government. Health insurance is not. Why can't you liberals grasp that? Are you truly that stupid, or is this some kind of strange game you guys play?

Did you happen to catch the SCOTUS ruling?

Just curious did you? Nothing in the ruling that says congress has any Constitutional authority to mange the healthcare system. Congress has the authority to tax and thats all.

The SCOTUS has already settled the issue of whether the Congress may spend money for the general welfare.

Any thoughts on that?

Since the Fed can now force us to buy hc ins, there's no end of things that can be mandated, for our own good.

I'm thinking life ins. Those evul grave diggers demand thousands of dollars just to dig a hole and put your loved one in it.

Forcing everone to get it, and giving it free to the poor will lower the cost of premiums and make certain no one ever has to pony up for any of the costs of dying.

plus all those evul life insurance companies = about $14 trillion dollar industry, so we should put more government regs on them.

This is a sad sad day for freedom.

Since--Obesity is our number 1 health concern in this nation today--I imagine treadmills and work out equipment will be mandated----cough--cough--I mean a new "penalty tax if you don't have them in your home--or possibly a gym membership that you will be forced to pay for.

Forum List

Back