What will we be "mandated" to buy next?

Any thoughts on that?

Since the Fed can now force us to buy hc ins, there's no end of things that can be mandated, for our own good.

I'm thinking life ins. Those evul grave diggers demand thousands of dollars just to dig a hole and put your loved one in it.

Forcing everone to get it, and giving it free to the poor will lower the cost of premiums and make certain no one ever has to pony up for any of the costs of dying.

plus all those evul life insurance companies = about $14 trillion dollar industry, so we should put more government regs on them.

This is a sad sad day for freedom.

Funny thing is that the court deemed the individual mandate unconstitutional, but says it's legal for them to 'tax' us for not purchasing insurance. While they say the government is not forcing us to buy healthcare, they are justified in threatening fines and jail if we don't. Roberts admitted that his goal was to find a way to uphold this piece of shit and he got creative (read: illogical) to do so. He made no sense and I won't forgive him unless I find out he was being threatened to write such an inane judgement. I fail to see how Roberts and the liberal activist pukes can conclude that it's okay for them to punish us for not doing something that the constitution says we don't have to do.

I hope this riles people up and gets them to the polls.

What a dumbass. No they didn't deem it unconstitutional. They said the TAX allows the government to DO IT! Can you read something for yourself instead of regurgitating someone else's post that regurgitates some bad blog that is based on Fox News getting it wrong when they reported it at first??

For fuck's sake man.

Any thoughts on that?

Since the Fed can now force us to buy hc ins, there's no end of things that can be mandated, for our own good.

I'm thinking life ins. Those evul grave diggers demand thousands of dollars just to dig a hole and put your loved one in it.

Forcing everone to get it, and giving it free to the poor will lower the cost of premiums and make certain no one ever has to pony up for any of the costs of dying.

plus all those evul life insurance companies = about $14 trillion dollar industry, so we should put more government regs on them.

This is a sad sad day for freedom.

Funny thing is that the court deemed the individual mandate unconstitutional, but says it's legal for them to 'tax' us for not purchasing insurance. While they say the government is not forcing us to buy healthcare, they are justified in threatening fines and jail if we don't.

There's no jail involved. The law specifically states no criminal penalties can be imposed on you for not buying healthcare. But hey, don't let facts get in your way, let your fear and ignorance rule, moron.

Except that the military is the Constitutional responsibility of the federal government. Health insurance is not. Why can't you liberals grasp that? Are you truly that stupid, or is this some kind of strange game you guys play?

Did you happen to catch the SCOTUS ruling?

And that didnt answer his question, what a suprise. You cant squeeze knowledge out of a piece of shit.

His question is stupid.

Except that the military is the Constitutional responsibility of the federal government. Health insurance is not. Why can't you liberals grasp that? Are you truly that stupid, or is this some kind of strange game you guys play?

And that didnt answer his question, what a suprise. You cant squeeze knowledge out of a piece of shit.

Get your own head out of your ass. The ruling said that the government CAN MAKE IT their responsibility. utter fail.

So if the SCOTUS rules it's ok to kill "*******" - you're ok with that?

Read the Constitution (you'd be the first liberal to ever do so) - in it, the federal government is DELEGATED 18 enumerated powers from the states, and NOT one of them is healthcare.

Just because a court stacked with liberal whacko's - the two worst of which (Kagan and Sotomayor) were appointed by the radical Marxist himself - allowed this bill to continue, does not make it "constitutional" any more than O.J. Simpson being found "not guilty" makes him "innocent".

Read the Constitution (you'd be the first liberal to ever do so) - in it, the federal government is DELEGATED 18 enumerated powers from the states, and NOT one of them is healthcare.

Just because a court stacked with liberal whacko's - the two worst of which (Kagan and Sotomayor) were appointed by the radical Marxist himself - allowed this bill to continue, does not make it "constitutional" any more than O.J. Simpson being found "not guilty" makes him "innocent".

Weren't liberals whining about the court BEFORE the ruling. yeah they were!

What will we be "mandated" to buy next?

Let's see how about gun insurance That way "big brother' knows your dirty secrets.

Yes. Actually it does. What they rule about a law is what stands.

Really? So if Romney is elected and repeals Obamacare, it will still "stand" (to directly quote you)? Thank you for displaying your complete lack of knowledge about the subject matter at hand. You've officially destroyed your own credibility.

Congress may spend money on health care under the 1st of the 18 powers granted Congress in Article I Section 8.

Moron.

Last edited:

Really? So if Romney is elected and repeals Obamacare, it will still "stand" (to directly quote you)? Thank you for displaying your complete lack of knowledge about the subject matter at hand. You've officially destroyed your own credibility.

You clearly have trouble comprehending English.

Congress may spend money on health care under the 1st of the 18 powers granted Congress in Article II Section 8.

Moron.

First of all, you didn't answer the question. According to you, if SCOTUS rules on something, it automatically makes it ok. So if the Supreme Court one day gets stacked with some racist Klu Klux Klan redneck dirtbags and rules that it's ok to kill black people, you'll support that completely? No complaints?

Second, did you really just say that Congress can spend money on health care under the 1st Amendment (which is the right to free speech and freedom of religion)?!?!?!?! :lol:

Third, there is no Section 8 of Article 2 in the 1st Amendment. There are only 4 sections of Article 2. So you either have a typo, or you REALLY, REALLY, REALLY have no idea what you are talking about :lol:

In other words, I just owned you liberals in this debate, and you have nothing left to counter with, so you'll just type a senseless insult that adds no value to the thread....

Congress may spend money on health care under the 1st of the 18 powers granted Congress in Article II Section 8.

Moron.

First of all, you didn't answer the question. According to you, if SCOTUS rules on something, it automatically makes it ok.
According to YOU that's according to me, but I never said that. Sorry but I don't have time to call out every single one of your reading comprehension problems.
Second, did you really just say that Congress can spend money on health care under the 1st Amendment (which is the right to free speech and freedom of religion)?!?!?!?! :lol:
No, I didn't really just say that. Again - you can't comprehend English. You are really, really, fucking stupid. I said:

Where is there anything about an amendment in there? Nowhere. You can't read right. Seriously, get some help.

Third, there is no Section 8 of Article 2 in the 1st Amendment. There are only 4 sections of Article 2. So you either have a typo, or you REALLY, REALLY, REALLY have no idea what you are talking about :lol:

My bad, Article I Section 8. I would have thought that would have been obvious when i said 1st of 18 enumerated powers.

In other words, I just owned you liberals in this debate, and you have nothing left to counter with, so you'll just type a senseless insult that adds no value to the thread....

Case in point.

Rottweiler I didn't say it stands forever. I'm an attorney, so your vapid comments about credibility fall to the wayside.

What a maroon.

Just curious did you? Nothing in the ruling that says congress has any Constitutional authority to mange the healthcare system. Congress has the authority to tax and thats all.

Forum List

Back