What Will We Post About now that Russiagate is dying?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
The reports of members of the Deep State rolling over on higher ups is getting stronger as the date for declassification of the IG report draws nearer. Of greater importance Obama will be a anchor around the neck of the Ds in an active sense in the mid-terms. This could cause the demise of the Democratic party as a national party and a split in the GOP due to the political vacuum. Whatever will the LWNJs of the board do?

:D

:lol:

Russia gate ain't near its end, though the obstruction of justice issue, may be coming to a close within the next couple of months....

Hmmm...Russia, Russia, Russiagate!

The dimocrats could go down in history as having held the longest, most prolonged jumping the shark incident in history just before their party collapsed.

The dimocrats could go down in history as having held the longest, most prolonged jumping the shark incident in history just before their party collapsed.

Where would you place the start date? the 2010 electoral disaster?

I wouldn’t say it’s dying yet... nevertheless they’ll just invent something else to justify their pathological hate for a duly elected president. Mueller is trying to find ANYTHING to pin on Trump, whether it’s connected to Russia or not, so I’d be surprised if the investigation ended anytime soon. He needs to keep looking because the Dems aren’t going to accept anything less than indictment.

The reports of members of the Deep State rolling over on higher ups is getting stronger as the date for declassification of the IG report draws nearer. Of greater importance Obama will be a anchor around the neck of the Ds in an active sense in the mid-terms. This could cause the demise of the Democratic party as a national party and a split in the GOP due to the political vacuum. Whatever will the LWNJs of the board do?

Stormy Daniels? Oh, wait....

does this mean that Jan Brady can go to the mall again without being heckled?

Only the Shadow know and I ain't him.
i cant imagine all of the make up she has worn these last two years

Not my area of expertise but I do use a beauty brush in the shower to get rid of butt zits before they become boils.

Just because the Mueller team doesn’t leak like the White House, doesn’t mean the investigation is done by any imagination.
If Trumpsters recall, the investigation has been quiet before and then out of the blue, someone is indicted.
I wouldn’t make any rash judgement either way, until the investigation is officially completed.

Not my area of expertise but I do use a beauty brush in the shower to get rid of butt zits before they become boils.

What is a beauty brush?

Just because the Mueller team doesn’t leak like the White House, doesn’t mean the investigation is done by any imagination.
If Trumpsters recall, the investigation has been quiet before and then out of the blue, someone is indicted.
I wouldn’t make any rash judgement either way, until the investigation is officially completed.
Hope dies last. And so it goes.

What is a beauty brush?

Ask your wife or daughter or wife if you can borrow theirs and you will get a much more detailed explanation than I can give you.

But what will we do without the Ds to kick around?

^^^Was either born after 1996, or wasn’t paying attention

The investigation isn’t dying. Meuller just doesn’t leak; so you’re not hearing anything but Donald and Rudy’s attempts to derail the investigation. Patience, little Trumpettes. Bill Clinton was investigated for years. We’re only one year on to Donald’s investigation

yo-dawg-that-shit-is-funny-lmao.jpg

But what will we do without the Ds to kick around?

Your total ignorance of reality and recent history is astounding.
I don’t think Cohen, Stone and other Trump surrogates that are on the docket have been interviewed yet.
You are certainly counting your chickens, before they have been hatched.
Now carry on with your foolish fantasy.

Forum List

Back