What will you do if Hillary wins?

Laugh
Celebrate
Cry
Die
Nothing
Leave the country
Commit suicide

Hillary has no shot of "winning." You mean, what will I do if she steals the election?

Doing be such a puss. She doesn't have to steal anything to beat that boob. You are just trying to set up excuses for the trump /GOP loss because you are too much of a coward to face reality .

Hillary has no shot of "winning." You mean, what will I do if she steals the election?

Doing be such a puss. She doesn't have to steal anything to beat that boob. You are just trying to set up excuses for the trump /GOP loss because you are too much of a coward to face reality .

It's clear that Trump has the overwhelming support of the non-elitists. Hillary has zero percent chance of winning a legitimate election. You can call all the names you want; this is clear to people. And it basically makes sense; last I checked, most people don't want a felon to lead them.

I will grab some pop corn and watch as the country/continent/west deteriorates.

What will you do if Hillary wins?

Laugh
Celebrate
Cry
Die
Nothing
Leave the country
Commit suicide
None of those. Be pissed because they "won" by cheating. Wait on Trump to sue and challenge the results...I will mostly put the tv on mute and only listen when Trump speaks. I know where the Dem county office and 4 demotard houses with Clinton signs in them....still exploring my options. In the end HOPE and have my wife PRAY that a patriot takes his duties seriously. Period.

It's clear that Trump has the overwhelming support of the non-elitists. Hillary has zero percent chance of winning a legitimate election. You can call all the names you want; this is clear to people. And it basically makes sense; last I checked, most people don't want a felon to lead them.

Trump is super unqualified. You act like it's shocking that he loses !? What planet are you on ?

It's like blaming the refs before the game even starts ! Loser talk!

The same as I've been doing with obumble, everything I can to sabotage, obstruct, interfere, and cause doubt in their illegal regimes. I wish I could do more. I'm just not in a position to do much at all.

Forum List

Back