What will you do if Hillary wins?

What will you do if Hillary wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For this election, rational self interest isn't what drives my decision. Between Mrs. Clinton and Trump, Trump is the one who's more likely to have an impact on my life, but that's more because the U.S. is what it is and he'd be running it, or more accurately ruining it, and the destructive and divisive effects will reverberate around the world and affect everyone.

Well, nobody had any doubt that your vote would be based on selfish reasons. Nice people don't support felons.

There are no felons on the ballot. Do you know what a felon is?

fel - on (noun) a person who has been convicted of a felony.

I'm not aware of any candidate who meets that criteria. Even if there is a candidate that is a felon it is one of the lesser known third party candidates that won't win.

You my friend are a complete idiot that doesn't know the definition of felon. It means you are retarded but I think it is ok to be completely fucking retarded. I"m not sure but it could be. Just learn the definition of felon. It could help you look less and less stupid.

Just clarify for me. Did you really not know the definition of felon or were you just lying like crazy? I don't get it.

Hillary is a big time felon.

:thup:

Forum List

Back