What will you do when they arrest Trump ?

Will you respect the work of keeping America secure from traitors ?
or
Will you polish up your guns and kill some cops ?
or
Will you squat on your couch , watch Fox and burble about Hillary,Hunter and stuff ?

You havent got long to think about this.
I will do nothing but watch a civil war from afar.

I know the left is dumb, but they are not that stupid, are they? They have already made a martyr of Trump with this FBI raid.

chosen one.jpg

yaaaaaaaaaaa..... chosen to go to prison!

of course they will. he's a private citizen AND the SS work for the gov'ment...

lol ... they are also private citizens who will be arrested for obstruction & harboring a criminal.

you're a full tilt cultist & it won't end well for donny no matter what.
Secret Service detail for Trump would not be standing by and allowing FBI to grab him up
I think libs are witch hunting up a shoot out.

or
or
Will you squat on your couch , watch Fox and burble about Hillary,Hunter and stuff ?

I think that the FBI will be devising a way to cause Trump to go out with a fizzle instead of a 'bang'. The evidence against Trump is already being released in a progressive fashion that avoids having Trump needing to turn to extreme measures with his extremist militia groups.

And also, Trump will understand that he's under considerable restraint to ensure he can't be arrested for incitiong violence against the state.

I would agree that it won't be long, as in some definitive measures will be taken before their 22 election.

Secret Service detail for Trump would not be standing by and allowing FBI to grab him up

ummmmm.... guess what? that there SS detail was given a 45 minute heads up that the FBI was acomin'... & the reason.... & can you guess what the SS did? can ya? huh? huh huh HUH?

they let 'em in without a peep.

I think libs are witch hunting up a shoot out.

well, then.... if that were true - which it ain't... you think the SS has unlimited resources?

:heehee:

you are sorely lacking in critical thinking skills.

or
or

Zzz. I actually think it’s possible. Not validly. But valid has nothing to do with Garland’s actions as AG nor Brandon’s actions as president.

I will offer President Trump some support. I will become an election activist. I will petition the government to impeach Garland and Brandon (and I now live in a red state, so my views might actually get read by my congressperson and our state’s Senators).

The fucking Dims have already gone too far. If they push it to that level, they may be guilty of fracturing the Union.

You sit there over in your little former empire and worry about it.

Just because the Times says these are classified documents doesn't really mean they are classified documents.

However, if such a thing were to happen this country would split and become completely ungovernable. Trump would have an army to command if he was inclined as the nation was brought to a seismic breakup. Democrats would find themselves with splintered law enforcement and a fractured military.

I think we can all agree that it is important that he is punished for all his dishonesty.
I think you should be punished for all of yours.

Otherwise, I don’t agree with you. You’re very selective. Way too selective.

You never say boo about Brandon’s endless lies. Face it, taint. You’re a very unintelligent hack.

One of the things I will enjoy if and when Trump gets re-inaugurated is how you will cry over there in your flea-bite little abode. 😎

or
or

I will fly over to Wales and hit you with a water balloon!🤪

or
or

Before anyone answers your question you should answer the following one first. What will YOU do if they never arrest Trump? For the life of me I cannot understand why one man has ruled your every waking moment for at least six years.

Forum List

Back