What will you do when they arrest Trump ?

He can be indicted anytime for multiple federal crimes. Stealing documents and having them at your home is a federal crime. Period!

Name the crime.

Trump was under investigation for SIX FUCKING YEARS BY A GROUP OF 150 FBI AGENTS WHO HATED HIS GUTS AND THEY COULDN'T EVEN MANUFACTURE A CRIME.

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

What will you do when they arrest Trump ?​

You're referring to his pallbearers right?...it depends on what year it is tommy, I mean 6 or 7 years ago when they were going to arrest him I would have done something different than I would do in say, 20 or 25 years down the road from now...gotta give us a year my man from Brit-tan.

They did it back then too, and now it can be prosecuted;

332251_image.jpg

Between the two, only Obama leveled sanctions against Putin. Trump wanted to remove them, that's a kiss-ass!
um trump put sanctions on putin

xiden actually lifted them

between the three, only one admin promised to be more flexible if putin helped him in the election.

and since then putin’s been free to raise war in europe during those admins

Are you really that fucking stupid?

Obummers sanctions did nothing.

Obummer sent blankets, Trump sent anti tank missiles.

Obummer refused to let American troops engage Russians in Syria. At great risk to themselves.

Trump said "GO FOR IT!", and American troops killed over 200 members of The Wagner Group.

Pootins private army.

So you are't just wrong, you are epically wrong
Trump didn't do shit against Putin! Obama, through their fuckin' diplomats out of the country.

You have been taken in by the cia controlled media,yeah he is a conman that’s why there have been so many assassination attempts on his life by the cia yeah he is a conman that’s why he is the first president sense kennedy to go out and do what he said he would do,again,stick to the sports section and the rams where you don’t embarrass yourself. :auiqs.jpg: You didn’t counter a single fucking thing I said.
Where is your evidence of these so-called assassination attempts?

And when he doesn’t we will see you on the suicide hotline,you prove you are a commie,you don’t want to talk about bush orchestrating 9/11 that he is not going to jail fir those crimes when you ADMITTED it was an inside job or talk about the deaths the Clinton’s are behind going back to their days in Arkansas or how the fbi did not raid hitlery house after deleting 3000 files trollboy.

You and Tommy are such a stupid fucks.you guys are obviously clueless whst an evil organization the fbi is.

oh and guess what dumbass,many former FBI agents have said the same thing. :rofl: :auiqs.jpg: But you being the stupid fuck you are,you are going to tell us these former FBI agent whistleblowers along with the majority of Americans who understand the fbi never has americas interest at heart,that they are all wrong and your right.:uhoh3: Grow the hell up you stupid fuck.
At least I'm not a traitor. I would rather support our FBI than you and Trumps KG-wanna-B!

Forum List

Back