What will you do when they arrest Trump ?

Why are you so afraid to educate yourself? You're just digging a deeper hole as well as showing the entire world just how stupid a Trumpy is and how far you're willing to go to avoid the truth.
i see you are looking in the mirror when discussing someone who is stupid and digging himself a grave.

I observed Trump taking Putin's side against our own Intel agencies. THAT'S, KISSING ASS!
our own intel agencies like the CIA AND FBI are evil and corrupt you stupid dumbass fuck,you should start a comedy club.LOL you're such a stupid fuck you dont even know the judge that signed off on the warrant was linked to Epstein and that the globalist warmongers both Bush and his buddy clinton and their buddies the Obamas all with deep CIA connections, hate trump for not being part of the corrupt two party system you stupid fuck idiot.LOL Billo_Really Thanks to trump,more and more documents on 9/11 and the JFK assassination have been coming out dumbass. he is the first president in my lifetime that have ever shown any interest in getting to the truth of the jfk assassination moron.that is WHY the FBI hates him

god you are one stupid fuck Billo_Really

Trump is Americans first REAL president sense JFK not part of the corrupt two party system,they killed kennedy because of that and that is WHY there has been multiple assassination attempts onhis life as well by them,they cant kill him and they are so terrified of him coming back to office that they are now trying to frame him stupid fuck.

jesus you making a dumbass out of yourself makes me embarrassed to be an LA RAM fan.

Last edited:

Will you respect the work of keeping America secure from traitors ?
or
Will you polish up your guns and kill some cops ?
or
Will you squat on your couch , watch Fox and burble about Hillary,Hunter and stuff ?

You havent got long to think about this.
The million dollar question everyone on the board here is asking is will YOU be on the suicide hotline watch after this little bit of news? lol

our own intel agencies like the CIA AND FBI are evil and corrupt you stupid dumbass fuck,you should start a comedy club.LOL you're such a stupid fuck you dont even know the judge that signed off on the warrant was linked to Epstein and that the globalist warmongers both Bush and his buddy clinton and their buddies the Obamas all with deep CIA connections, hate trump for not being part of the corrupt two party system you stupid fuck idiot.LOL Billo_Really Thanks to trump,more and more documents on 9/11 and the JFK assassination have been coming out dumbass. he is the first president in my lifetime that have ever shown any interest in getting to the truth of the jfk assassination moron.that is WHY the FBI hates him

Trump is Americans first REAL president sense JFK not part of the corrupt two party system,they killed kennedy because of that and that is WHY there has been multiple assassination attempts onhis life as well by them,they cant kill him and they are so terrified of him coming back to office that they are now trying to frame him stupid fuck.

jesus you making a dumbass out of yourself makes me embarrassed to be an LA RAM fan.
Is there a conspiracy theory that you dont believe in ?

Is there a conspiracy theory that you dont believe in ?
So trollboy paid shill,as always when you can’t refute facts,you deflect and run off with cowardly one liner comebacks,:yes_text12:your so predictable, I wish I could bet on your responses,I would be a multi millionaire if I could do so. :abgg2q.jpg: you trollboy are hardly one to be telling anyone they believe in conspiracy theories,you toot the horn of the biggest conspiracy theory in mankind history,the unproven flimsy Russia collusion hoax. :auiqs.jpg: :rofl:

Trollboy Tommy’s Russia conspiracy THEORY after all as the whole world knows,has been stomped and shredded to pieces. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
The million dollar question everyone on the board here is asking is will YOU be on the suicide hotline watch after this little bit of news? lol

Trollyboy tommy does not want to answer the question on how long ago did he get on the suicide hotline after he heard this news on trump that depressed him.:abgg2q.jpg: The million dollar question tommy needs to ask himself is WHY is he so afraid to admit he has been proven wrong hundreds of times over the years on trump. :uhoh3: :rofl::uhoh3:

Last edited:
Trollboy Tommy and Billo Reilly need to stick to the sports section and to the topic they at least have some good knowledge of the LA Rams,you two dumbfucks really need to stick to the sports section,a topic you both DO have some good knowledge of and don’t make yourselves look like retards with shit on your faces in embarrassment. :rofl: :auiqs.jpg: You both would be doing yourselves a huge favor sticking to the subject of sports,a topic you both actually DO know something about and don’t babble on and on when you talk,because politics especially when it comes to the subject of trump,is for sure not your cup of tea for either of you.:abgg2q.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

No, I favor truth over fiction. The FBI lied REPEATEDLY to a FISA Court. That is a crime. You don't care about the law enforcement agency's committing crimes against trump because you are an idiot. You compound your stupidity by calling anyone who calls you on your infantile bullshit a "russia lover". The facts are quite plain, the only pootin lover was YOUR hero, the obummer.

DURRRRRRRRRRRRR

Between the two, only Obama leveled sanctions against Putin. Trump wanted to remove them, that's a kiss-ass!

I also don't think he will be arrested. Maybe fined or have to pay back taxes to NY or feds. Most of the time They send us little guys to jail, the big shots get slaps on the wrist.

When you were a kid, did you have to wear hockey equipment, but you weren't on a team? Because you sound really mental. Trump is a cancer to this planet and he is GOING TO JAIL!

How do you feel about your great Orange Man Bad being taken down by a LIBRARIAN!
I assume that in your ignorant way you are babbling about President Trump. And the rest is just the static you label “thought.”
Between the two, only Obama leveled sanctions against Putin. Trump wanted to remove them, that's a kiss-ass!
no. It isn’t

I assume that in your ignorant way you are babbling about President Trump. And the rest is just the static you label “thought.”

no. It isn’t
Yes it is. He owes Putin money and he's scared to death Putin will release the pee tape and the entire world will see how small his pecker is.

Forum List

Back