What would America be like if the anti-Abortion types win?

Well, first, capital punishment is always wrong. You don't show killing is wrong by killing people.

So, you're OK with killing innocent children, but not with killing the very worst criminals. This is no surprise, of course; it is entirely consistent with the evil, twisted, soullest persona that you have shown yourself to be.

For having her own child murdered in cold blood, yes, absolutely. I have no sympathy at all for any subhuman bitch who would murder her own child.

We get that... you belong to a misogynistic cult started by a kiddy diddler and you hate women.

Someone who thinks that it is OK to murder an innocent child in cold blood is in no position to cast any moral judgements on anyone else. Your position is as twisted and evil as it is possible to be.

Except that's not a legal or medical definition, it's a religious one. And there's not even agreement on that point, since a lot of religions are perfectly fine with abortion.

This is never about saving babies, it's about putting those "bitches" in their place. You've pretty much just said so.

This isn't even about religion, as much as you want to use it as an excuse to attack mine. It's basic decency. Killing an innocent child is wrong. Period. It's about the most extreme wrong that is humanly possible. It takes a sick, morally-diseased sociopath such as yourself to deny this.

Naw, man. My position is pragmatic. If a woman doesn't want to be pregnant, she will find a way to end her pregnancy. So we can either make it a safe procedure done as early as possible, or we can let women injure themselves half-assing it.

Ironically, in France, they have an abortion rate that is half of ours. Because unlike the Philippines, they pay for the abortions, but the also pay for the child care, medical expenses and family leave, and they make sure that all women have access to contraception.

All their screaming about "infanticide" aside, do you ever wonder what our country would look like if the Anti-Choice fanatics got their way.

Well, thanks to the modern miracles of actually understanding there is a rest of the world out there, we have a real life example.

The Philippines, former American Colony, has exactly the kind of anti-choice laws you guys want.

How's that working out.. Well, let's review.

Unintended Pregnancy and Unsafe Abortion in the Philippines

• The Philippines abortion law is among the strictest in the world. Abortion is illegal under all circumstances and there are no explicit exceptions. Nonetheless, because of high levels of unintended pregnancy, abortion is common in the country. Projections that were based on the national abortion rate in 2000 (the most recent available) and that took into account population increase estimated that 560,000 abortions occurred in 2008 and 610,000 abortions took place in 2012.[2,8,9]

• About 1,000 Filipino women die each year from abortion complications, which contributes to the nation’s high maternal mortality rate. Projections that were based on data from 2000 indicate that 100,000 women were hospitalized for abortion complications in 2012; countless others suffered complications that went untreated.[4,9]

• The stigma surrounding abortion makes it difficult for women to seek postabortion care. Some women report feeling shamed and intimidated by health care workers and in some cases, women are not given pain relievers or anesthetics or are denied treatment all together. Others report being threatened that they would be turned over to the police.[5,8]

Are you glad you weren't aborted, Joe?

So, you're OK with killing innocent children, but not with killing the very worst criminals. This is no surprise, of course; it is entirely consistent with the evil, twisted, soullest persona that you have shown yourself to be.

Fetuses still aren't people.

The reason why i'm against capital punishment is that I live in a state where we released more people from death row than we managed to execute, because police corruption was so epidemic.

In my ideal world, there would never be another abortion, because contraception would be perfect, and women would only get into good relationships.

I don't live in an ideal world. Contraceptives fail and men are, well, basically jerks. Women show bad judgement in relationships.

When I was in the service, I knew this gal who was dating one of my fellow NCO's. She stopped taking her birth control either to force the issue of marriage or because those hormones were making her loopy. When he failed to make good on his promise to marry her, she got an abortion because she didn't want her parents to know she wasn't still a virgin at 22.

This girl was brought up in a strict Asian household, very Catholic parents, educated, and yet, this shit can still happen.

Because life isn’t so precious I think a woman who’s newly pregnant can’t get an abortion if she wants one.

We don’t need her to have the kid. She won’t do a good job raising the kid. And you don’t like programs that pay for those kids.

We need her to practice personal responsibility and killing something for convenience isn't responsible.

What about those that do have the kids. Why should taxpayers a woman told to butt out of her choice be forced by the government she says should stay out of her business when that happen? If what she does isn't my business, when she chooses something she can't afford, it isn't my responsibility.
If you aren’t willing to pay for the child they can’t afford abortion is better than starvation.

It’s because of your attitude I am so pro choice.

You're pro choice because you believe it's OK to be personally irresponsible for the results of a choice that produced the pregnancy.
Yes

That's why I hope every abortion is botched.
Divorce is a bad thing right? Should divorce be illegal? No. It’s a necessary bad. Sometimes a divorce is the best thing to do.

You can say the person should have thought about that before they got married.

No one can force you to stay married or have a baby.

Sorry about that, but you get my point right?

Easy access to contraceptives????? WTF. Nothing is easier than preventing an unwanted pregnancy. NOTHING!

sounds like someone who never has to worry about getting pregnant.

If men had to be responsible for birth control, the rate of unwanted pregnancies would spike. If they were responsible for having the babies, the birth rate would drop.

First off, abortion was never illegal in all of the US. The legality of it was decided state by state, and while most states, all but three, either didn't allow it or allowed it only in special cases, such as the mother's health or rape or incest, if the states were allowed to decide the issue today, many states, perhaps most states, would allow abortion on request at least for the first trimester, so telling horror stories about pre 1973 US does not speak to the issue today.

The real horror of pre-1973 was that the abortion laws were pretty much like the prostitution laws... they were on the books, broken with regularity and rarely prosecuted.

The purpose of Roe, the mostly Republican Panel thought, was to strike down these archaic laws, just as they had previously done with less controversy in Griswald v. Connecticut.

But then the Evangelical nuts needed an excuse to get asses into Pews, so Abortion became the worst thing ever.
Don’t be dumb Joe. Ops too late.

Thanks for being a proponent of irresponsible sexual intercourse.

Hey, real people have sex.
Real people make mistakes. They forget to take their pills, rubbers burst, whatever.

Some day, little boy, you'll have sex and realize this.

There would be millions more accepting personal responsibility as the proper way to do things instead of killing for convenience. Why do you oppose that?

Because real life doesn't work that way. Again, the Filipinos are probably more religious than we are... and man, if you want to see folks with a work ethic, they put Americans to shame.

Yet despite all these conservative "virtues", they have 560,000 abortions a year. Per capita, that is more than the US has.

Now we can argue all day about how things SHOULD be. Frankly, I'd like to round up all the guns and put racist like you in mandetory sensitivity training. But the real world doesn't work like that.

We need to make laws for how the world is, not how we'd like it to be.
I forgot that you admire the less civilized members of the human race.

No, we don't. We have no fondess for assholes, racists or misogynists at all. That's why we have a huge problem with Trump and his supporters.

Yet you had no problem voting for the black guy solely because of his skin color.

Read my profile you stupid ass.

We need her to practice personal responsibility and killing something for convenience isn't responsible.

What about those that do have the kids. Why should taxpayers a woman told to butt out of her choice be forced by the government she says should stay out of her business when that happen? If what she does isn't my business, when she chooses something she can't afford, it isn't my responsibility.
If you aren’t willing to pay for the child they can’t afford abortion is better than starvation.

It’s because of your attitude I am so pro choice.

You're pro choice because you believe it's OK to be personally irresponsible for the results of a choice that produced the pregnancy.
Yes

That's why I hope every abortion is botched.
Divorce is a bad thing right? Should divorce be illegal? No. It’s a necessary bad. Sometimes a divorce is the best thing to do.

You can say the person should have thought about that before they got married.

No one can force you to stay married or have a baby.

Divorce doesn't kill an innocent life because of convenience.

When it comes to divorce, many people go into a marriage with the same mindset as they have about abortion. If I don't get the results I want, I'll throw it away.

I answered your question.

The idea that it's either or is only in your tiny head.

It can only be either or.

Either you execute women for having them or you allow it to happen.

That's some funny shit right there.

Thanks for showing how shallow your thinking really is.

Other murderers are seldom executed. Rapists SHOULD be executed and (unless they also kill) they never are.. .

Yet, your expectation is that any woman who kills her child in an abortion MUST either be executed or face no legal consequences at all.

I'm tired of adding tards like you to my ignore list but, I am even more tired of your wasting my time.

Oh bullshit.....After patriotism, mewling about the pooooor is the second-to-last refuge of the scoundrel.

That's nice, but you still didn't answer my point. Is it equitable that a rich woman can fly to any state that abortions are still offered, but a poor woman will get stuck with whatever laws the inbreds in her state capitol come up with?

No need to look at hellholes like the Philippines. Look at the US. It will be like the America I grew up in again. Great. I lived in it.

You really think people weren't having abortions when you were growing up? What time was this in?

I’ll have to repeat what I said since it zoomed over your head. The US won’t be like the Philippines once we are allowed to govern ourselves. It will be like the US for its entire history. So if you want to see what it will be like don’t look to the Philippines. Look to the US in 1971.
All state laws fall upon state citizens. Is it equitable? Yes. That’s the nature of state government.

That's some funny shit right there.

Thanks for showing how shallow your thinking really is.

Other murderers are seldom executed. Rapists SHOULD be executed and (unless they also kill) they never are.. .

Yet, your expectation is that any woman who kills her child in an abortion MUST either be executed or face no legal consequences at all.

I'm tired of adding tards like you to my ignore list but, I am even more tired of your wasting my time.

did you miss the whole part of this thread where Mormon Bob talked about how all those bitches needed to die?

Yes, it is a waste of time talking to religious nuts and their magical thinking.

I’ll have to repeat what I said since it zoomed over your head. The US won’t be like the Philippines once we are allowed to govern ourselves. It will be like the US for its entire history. So if you want to see what it will be like don’t look to the Philippines. Look to the US in 1971.
All state laws fall upon state citizens. Is it equitable? Yes. That’s the nature of state government.

Actually, most of our history sucked if you were black, native american, a woman, or even a poor immigrant.

All their screaming about "infanticide" aside, do you ever wonder what our country would look like if the Anti-Choice fanatics got their way.

Well, thanks to the modern miracles of actually understanding there is a rest of the world out there, we have a real life example.

The Philippines, former American Colony, has exactly the kind of anti-choice laws you guys want.

How's that working out.. Well, let's review.

Unintended Pregnancy and Unsafe Abortion in the Philippines

• The Philippines abortion law is among the strictest in the world. Abortion is illegal under all circumstances and there are no explicit exceptions. Nonetheless, because of high levels of unintended pregnancy, abortion is common in the country. Projections that were based on the national abortion rate in 2000 (the most recent available) and that took into account population increase estimated that 560,000 abortions occurred in 2008 and 610,000 abortions took place in 2012.[2,8,9]

• About 1,000 Filipino women die each year from abortion complications, which contributes to the nation’s high maternal mortality rate. Projections that were based on data from 2000 indicate that 100,000 women were hospitalized for abortion complications in 2012; countless others suffered complications that went untreated.[4,9]

• The stigma surrounding abortion makes it difficult for women to seek postabortion care. Some women report feeling shamed and intimidated by health care workers and in some cases, women are not given pain relievers or anesthetics or are denied treatment all together. Others report being threatened that they would be turned over to the police.[5,8]
Inform all the dead women who went to see Gosnell.

You mean all two of them? 96,000 Americans die every year due to mistakes made by medical practitioners... This isn't an argument, and Gosnell isn't a "Get out of argument" free card for you nutters.

So one more time... if a dictatorship full of really religious people can't make an abortion law work, how can we?

You mean all two of them? 96,000 Americans die every year due to mistakes made by medical practitioners... This isn't an argument, and Gosnell isn't a "Get out of argument" free card for you nutters.

So one more time... if a dictatorship full of really religious people can't make an abortion law work, how can we?
Find me a doctor who says it’s justified to murder a baby in the 3rd trimester and I’ll show you Dr Mengela Jr.

Actually, most of our history sucked if you were black, native american, a woman, or even a poor immigrant.

No it didn’t. We led the world in civilization. That’s why those immigrants poured over here. American women lived better than any other place in the world.

Forum List

Back