🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Would Be Your "Trump Nickname"?

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Donald trump is from Queens. One think I know about New Yorkers especially from NYC, is that they like to tattoo some goofy nickname to your forehead, like Crooked Hillary, Little Marco, Sloppy Steve, or Rocket Man. You might not like the name, but you're stuck with it for life. That's just what NYC boys do. I had a friend from NYC when I lived in Texas, and he immediately tagged me as "Don Deluxe" because well, I was pretty Deluxe back then. :biggrin:

What nickname would Donald Trump brand you with?

Donald trump is from Queens. One think I know about New Yorkers especially from NYC, is that they like to tattoo some goofy nickname to your forehead, like Crooked Hillary, Little Marco, Sloppy Steve, or Rocket Man. You might not like the name, but you're stuck with it for life. That's just what NYC boys do. I had a friend from NYC when I lived in Texas, and he immediately tagged me as "Don Deluxe" because well, I was pretty Deluxe back then. :biggrin:

I think 'Deluxe' is Texas slang for fancy man.

• Banned

I think 'Deluxe' is Texas slang for fancy man.

Never been to Texas, have you Squib Load?

Sneaky way to get our names, huh?

If he liked me my name would be Triggerer. If didn't - Steve Bannon.

Mrs. Drysdale. :lmao:

Mrs. Drysdale. :lmao:
igit

Rosie Odonnoll....the blob part two

Rosie Odonnoll....the blob part two

"Beached Whale", "Free Willy", or "Flipper."

Forum List

Back