What would Democrats do without the race card? Abbott called a racist for sending illegals to black run cities

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Scroll to 1:50 for the pertinent portion

There are NO WORDS to describe how despicable this is. Almost all major cities are run by blacks so now what? Any criticism of said cities will also be racist I presume? Democrats think they can hide behind their black citizens and it's truly pathetic.
I am also shocked that the minority citizens of this nation are not tired of being the token tools of the left.

Last edited:
Scroll to 1:50 for the pertinent portion

There are NO WORDS to describe how despicable this is. Almost all major cities are run by blacks so now what? Any criticism of said cities will also be racist I presume? Democrats think they can hide behind their black citizens and it's truly pathetic.
I am also shocked that the minority citizens of this nation are not tired of being the token tools of the left.

There are few words to describe your idiocy....

Republican governors are sending people a thousand miles away for a publicity stunt. And you cheer for it. Someday you'll realize just want a piece of shit you've been your entire life.

The topic? Republican inhumanity and your lust for it.

That is the topic.
^^^enjoys the race card and endless use of blacks to defend the failed policies of your party.

THAT is the topic and as per usual you are unable to focus on it because you can't defend it.

Deflect
Deflect
Deflect

FAIL

And back to ignore you go

^^^enjoys the race card and endless use of blacks to defend the failed policies of your party.
Yet you're the only one who has mentioned blacks.... Telling.
THAT is the topic and as per usual you are unable to focus on it because you can't defend it.

Deflect
Deflect
Deflect

FAIL

Sure.... you've put me on ignore like 12 times grumps. Go gouge a customer for your shitty work that could be done by a skilled foreign laborer for a quarter of the costs and shut the fuck up. That is what all of this is about after all... you don't like brown people because they do your job better than you do. So you lash out. It's all you have left.

He didn't do it out of spite. He did it to cities that have SANCTUARY STATUS FOR ILLEGALS.

The motive is quite clear to EVERYONE. Claiming it is anything else is to avoid reality
You like it when your politicians do or say something mean. We all see it. If that's what it takes to get your vote then accept the criticism.

All these ”sanctuary cities” are who is turning out to be racist.

They don’t want brown people there.

Yet you're the only one who has mentioned blacks.... Telling.

Sure.... you've put me on ignore like 12 times grumps. Go gouge a customer for your shitty work that could be done by a skilled foreign laborer for a quarter of the costs and shut the fuck up. That is what all of this is about after all... you don't like brown people because they do your job better than you do. So you lash out. It's all you have left.
The fact is there are illegals that come here and do great work. There is also a seedier side to that. A lot are not and receiving benefits and education and even payments also. if several are in a household there may be one employed and the rest using the system. I am not condemning people who want a better life. However the costs to American citizens are staggering.

Blob supporters crave cruelty and violence
Singling out a vulnerable group for persecution is a favorite tactic of authoritarians everywhere. Of course it's always for the good of the nation but in the end it's the same old fascism song and dance. They need an enemy within to justify building a police state.

Are they "sanctuary cities" or not?
Sounds like NYC & Chicago want the virtue signal points without the actual pain & responsibility that comes with the status they are claiming.
It's easy to pretend to be virtuous when you don't face any consequences for your supposed superior morality.

The proglodytes all love illegals as long as they are somewhere else & don't have to actually support them

Deflect
Deflect
Deflect

FAIL

So you're the one who thinks Blacks are being used as tools and you're too stupid to recognize how incredibly racist that is? You're a two time loser.

:lmao:

And the mayors of those “black run cities “ should load up those buses with homeless and ship them back to Texas and Florida.

Forum List

Back