What would have Reagan done?

Just curious, has anyone here ever heard fake criticize Obama?:dunno:
Flakey Roc is whining because he has nothing again. Can't carry the argument, so I, his better in every way, gets attacked. Greater Israel does not need pretend Jews like Flakey Roc; it would disappear.
You're derailing your own thread fake..more medication is needed for you i think
Flake, you tried to derail it and got kicked in the butt, which is always your future here.

Reagan would have done what the Obama administration is doing.
Reagan built up our military in spite of leftist like yourself.. Obama is dismantling it :slap:

Flakey Roc is whining because he has nothing again. Can't carry the argument, so I, his better in every way, gets attacked. Greater Israel does not need pretend Jews like Flakey Roc; it would disappear.
You're derailing your own thread fake..more medication is needed for you i think
Flake, you tried to derail it and got kicked in the butt, which is always your future here.

Reagan built up our military in spite of leftist like yourself.. Obama is dismantling it :slap:
:lol: Check the fact that both parties are trying to get around sequestration, and Obama is helping that. You lie because it is your nature, Flakey Roc.

This made me smiles, but since he ran in Lebanon, I think he would have carried on an air war and supplied the allies, much like Obama.

12359822_10208413166635532_4644300332815552169_n.jpg
I think operation Arab Spring is classic Kissinger come Reagan destabilization geopolitics. We might not even be bombing.

This made me smiles, but since he ran in Lebanon, I think he would have carried on an air war and supplied the allies, much like Obama.

12359822_10208413166635532_4644300332815552169_n.jpg

different times then ... now, Reagan would be smart enough to put the boots on the ground in park and let them idle. I just can't see him being stupid enough to get involved in a street fight 9,000 miles from home for nothing like the morons do in this century.

:dunno:

Reagan, allowed the contras to smuggle coke into S. CA to fund their mission and also Reagan sold weapons to Iran via Israel to help fund the Contras. That coup didn't work either and he did it under the radar and Bush SR. continued till a Dem John Kerry begun investigating. Reagan also tripled the National debt, lowered taxes on everyone and then had the nerve to only raise taxes on the middle income. Hey he was a movie star, so he is still a hero.

Forum List

Back