What would it take to end Trumps chances?

What would it take to end Trumps chances? I mean lock it up for Clinton and there aint any real chance he can weasel his way out of it with the American people.
you were doing ok until you said "lock it up for clinton".....how about how can we end the chances for both of them?...and get some quality non tainted people in there.....

I think if someone told Trump that as President he would have to close his Twitter account.
That would freak him out.

You are right, S.J., he is going to lose in the greatest historic loss since 1828.

I think he's choreographing it that way; can't possibly want to win acting and talking the way he does to people! Supposedly he's nothing like this persona we see on TV, but I couldn't care less; he's a pig, a liar, and a bigot and nothing anyone says is going to change my mind on the subject! The way he treated and maligned Obama shows all you need to know about that a-hole! How do you explain the vicious attacks and LIES perpetrated by this guy? His supporters have to be as disturbed as him! :bang3: :ack-1:

You are right, S.J., he is going to lose in the greatest historic loss since 1828.

With all due respect, the complacency that kind of comment has the potential to create, could very well lead to lower voter turnout and a Trump victory.
A Trump surge will happen, and the media will for the most part fully embrace it. That, combined with another Clinton leak of some sort, could turn the tables very quickly.
Let's hope not, but this race is FAR from over.

It's the media that's keeping this race alive. If everyone just acknowledged that Hillary is going to win, billions of dollars wouldn't be spent between then and now.

Follow the money.

What would it take to end Trumps chances? I mean lock it up for Clinton and there aint any real chance he can weasel his way out of it with the American people.
Get rid of Clinton and offer up a less controversial choice.

With all due respect, the complacency that kind of comment has the potential to create, could very well lead to lower voter turnout and a Trump victory.
A Trump surge will happen, and the media will for the most part fully embrace it. That, combined with another Clinton leak of some sort, could turn the tables very quickly.
The complacency is shown by you not me. You are not right. Trump is imploding. You know it. I know it. He needs to act as he did in Louisiana but not in that terrible speech to African Americans. He will revert, because that is his nature. Tom Landry told me and others to learn the "keys", and you will always know the play coming. Trump's keys are obvious; he can't change.

Love-mail between Putin and Trump?

Trump giving a positive critique of 'Das Kapital'!!

Pictures of Trump and a 16 year old Ivanka sharing a bath at a very private resort.

Trump true value is discovered, and he is multi million dollars in debt!!

The complacency is show by you not me. Trump is imploding. You know it. I know it. He needs to act as he did in Louisiana but not in that terrible speech to African Americans. He will revert, because that is his nature. Tom Landry told me and others to learn the "keys", and you will always know the play coming. Trump's keys are obvious; he can't change.
Trump is your next president.

Forum List

Back