What would it take to get you to take the vax?

Interesting, huh, how a covid death is reported as covid and now many who are dying from the vaccine are reported as covid deaths.
When I started this thread, I was mostly interested in having having access to all the supprressed negative information, but I think I'd have to add that I'd also need to see all the actual statistical date in an unmanipulated format.

Nope, I'd be willing to take the covid vaccine if I could have access to all the negative information and data that has been suppressed, and compare it to all the positive information
We know the positive info.

The Moderna and Pfizer vaccines are 90+% effective at stopping COVID completely, and if you do get it, it will be very mild.

Nobody has died from getting a COVID vaccine. 600,000 in the USA have died from COVID, and that's a lowball estimate. Many of the survivors have permanent complications

Seems like a no-brainer.

Over 6000 have died from complications from the shots reported on VAERS. 16,000 in europe have died due to complications from the shots. Keep that head in the sand.
That’s not accurate VAERS data only shows deaths after vaccination regardless of cause, so if a person with cancer was vaccinated and then died of cancer that death would be counted in the VAERS data, that caveat is published on the VAERS website.

That's a very low percentage, however, and that's the way it should be reported. Covid deaths are reported as covid even though large percentages have co-morbidities. That's not how it should be reported.
You're correct deaths with patients having COVID are reported as COVID deaths even though they may have died principally from some other cause, however characterizing the VAERS data as "6,000 have died from COMPLICATIONS from the shots", is highly misleading, the VAERS data doesn't represent that, even if it did the fact that we've administered somewhere around 300 MILLION shots would indicate the vaccines are very safe (0.002% mortality rate). :)

Nope, I'd be willing to take the covid vaccine if I could have access to all the negative information and data that has been suppressed, and compare it to all the positive information

The Moderna and Pfizer vaccines are 90+% effective at stopping COVID completely, and if you do get it, it will be very mild.

Nobody has died from getting a COVID vaccine. 600,000 in the USA have died from COVID, and that's a lowball estimate. Many of the survivors have permanent complications

Seems like a no-brainer.

Over 6000 have died from complications from the shots reported on VAERS. 16,000 in europe have died due to complications from the shots. Keep that head in the sand.
That’s not accurate VAERS data only shows deaths after vaccination regardless of cause, so if a person with cancer was vaccinated and then died of cancer that death would be counted in the VAERS data, that caveat is published on the VAERS website.

That's a very low percentage, however, and that's the way it should be reported. Covid deaths are reported as covid even though large percentages have co-morbidities. That's not how it should be reported.
You're correct deaths with patients having COVID are reported as COVID deaths even though they may have died principally from some other cause, however characterizing the VAERS data as "6,000 have died from COMPLICATIONS from the shots", is highly misleading, the VAERS data doesn't represent that, even if it did the fact that we've administered somewhere around 300 MILLION shots would indicate the vaccines are very safe (0.002% mortality rate). :)
Your information here is contingent on the way the MSM and big pharma present the information.

Seems like a no-brainer.

Your information here is contingent on the way the MSM and big pharma present the information.
Do you have more reliable information than what's being published in the VAERS database? The VAERS data is submitted by healthcare providers, vaccine manufacturers (Pharma) and by the general public, what source(s) do you prefer to rely on?

Interesting, huh, how a covid death is reported as covid and now many who are dying from the vaccine are reported as covid deaths.
When I started this thread, I was mostly interested in having having access to all the supprressed negative information, but I think I'd have to add that I'd also need to see all the actual statistical date in an unmanipulated format.

Historically speaking, only 1 percent is even reported to VAERS. I'm just wondering if these numbers on VAERS were reported at 20 percent, would people wake to see what was happening.

Seems like a no-brainer.

Do you have more reliable information than what's being published in the VAERS database? The VAERS data is submitted by healthcare providers, vaccine manufacturers (Pharma) and by the general public, what source(s) do you prefer to rely on?

Seems like a no-brainer.

The vairs data is not an accurate representation of how many deaths from covid shots are happening, but one can use it to statistically extrapolate some estimates.

My earlier comment was meant more to address another part of your post:

"even if it did the fact that we've administered somewhere around 300 MILLION shots would indicate the vaccines are very safe (0.002% mortality rate).:

Your vaccine death information has been packaged by the fox who guards the henhouse.

Historically speaking, only 1 percent is even reported to VAERS. I'm just wondering if these numbers on VAERS were reported at 20 percent, would people wake to see what was happening.
Where are you getting the "only 1 percent is even reported" historical data? I haven't seen that figure, nor have I seen anything indicating that it relates to what's being reported with respect to VAERS post covid-vaccination data, after all you can't reliably know what's NOT contained in a given dataset unless you have another dataset to compare it to, what's the other dataset?

I think a lot of vaccine deaths are being suppressed and counted as covid deaths.

Seems like a no-brainer.

Seems like a no-brainer.

The vairs data is not an accurate representation of how many deaths from covid shots are happening, but one can use it to statistically extrapolate some estimates.
How do you know this? Where are you getting the data that supports this conclusion?
My earlier comment was meant more to address another part of your post:

"even if it did the fact that we've administered somewhere around 300 MILLION shots would indicate the vaccines are very safe (0.002% mortality rate).:

Your vaccine death information has been packaged by the fox who guards the henhouse.
Actually given the caveat I pointed out earlier the number of deaths reported post vaccination would be artificially HIGH on VAERS with respect to deaths that are actually related to the vaccine, because as I said it's not taking into account the actual cause of death, just that death occurred after receiving a dose.

You're correct deaths with patients having COVID are reported as COVID deaths even though they may have died principally from some other cause,
And covid deaths "with the vaccine" are being counted as covid deaths. There will be some statistical vaccine death count articles and news stories as the vaccine deaths start piling up and the MSM starts spinning them.

because as I said it's not taking into account the actual cause of death, just that death occurred after receiving a dose.
This is what the msm and big lefty politics exploit to portray the likely true number that we don't know as being lower or non existent. Statistically, especially when comparing other vaccines in their database, there is a significant number of deaths that were "likely" caused by the covid vaccines.

You're correct deaths with patients having COVID are reported as COVID deaths even though they may have died principally from some other cause,
And covid deaths "with the vaccine" are being counted as covid deaths. There will be some statistical vaccine death count articles and news stories as the vaccine deaths start piling up and the MSM starts spinning them.
It's unclear as to what your point is here, you seem to be discounting the fact that a "covid death with the vaccine" is still reported as a post-vaccination death on VAERS, once again VAERS does NOT take actual cause of death into account, just that the death occurred after a dose of the vaccine has been administered.

Along with that you make some predictions regarding what the media might report, however nobody is talking about what "the media" is or isn't reporting , just what the AVAILABLE RAW DATA INDICATES.

I ask again, what source of actual DATA do you have that you believe is more accurate than what VAERS has published that is leading you to the conclusions you've presented? So far it appears that you're just GUESSING.

Where are you getting the "only 1 percent is even reported" historical data? I haven't seen that figure, nor have I seen anything indicating that it relates to what's being reported with respect to VAERS post covid-vaccination data, after all you can't reliably know what's NOT contained in a given dataset unless you have another dataset to compare it to, what's the other dataset?

"The report showed that vaccine injury reports through VAERS were less than 1 percent of the actual number. According to the CDC, only about 30,000 adverse events are reported for the entire US annually through VAERS. In three years, the Harvard study showed about 35,570 adverse events in the small population of 376,452 in Massachusetts. This amounted to an adverse event every 38.46 vaccinations (or 2.6 percent of vaccinations).

This was clearly alarming and would have rocked the entire industry if given the light of day. Vaccine adverse events are supposed to be rare; they shouldn’t occur in over 2 percent of shots. So, the CDC buried the study and cut ties with the researchers."

Seems like a no-brainer.

By those numbers, the vaccine would be considered safe under most scientific methods/thresholds. This was the number in 1976 that shut down the swine flu injection program..............................0.00000106.

"The report showed that vaccine injury reports through VAERS were less than 1 percent of the actual number. According to the CDC, only about 30,000 adverse events are reported for the entire US annually through VAERS. In three years, the Harvard study showed about 35,570 adverse events in the small population of 376,452 in Massachusetts. This amounted to an adverse event every 38.46 vaccinations (or 2.6 percent of vaccinations).

This was clearly alarming and would have rocked the entire industry if given the light of day. Vaccine adverse events are supposed to be rare; they shouldn’t occur in over 2 percent of shots. So, the CDC buried the study and cut ties with the researchers."

Awesome! thanks for sharing the information, I'll give that Harvard Study Report a read and let you know what I think. :)

It's unclear as to what your point is here, you seem to be discounting the fact that a "covid death with the vaccine" is still reported as a post-vaccination death on VAERS
My point is that a significant number of vaccine deaths will not be reported on vaers, but just counted as covid deaths instead.

This is an interesting report, however the conclusions regarding underreporting don't differentiate "adverse reactions" from "deaths", I suspect that's because it's A LOT harder to determine an "adverse reaction" to a vaccine than it is to determine "death occurred after receiving a dose".

In any case, it's clear that the number of deaths after receiving a dose is under-reported since (these are VERY rough numbers):

1. Using the average number of deaths per day in the U.S. to estimate the number of deaths that occurred between Dec 2020 thru May 2021 we would expect to have had 1,415,344 deaths occur in the U.S.
  2. A quick search for the number of individuals that have received at least one dose of a COVID vaccine is : 172,054,276 or approximately 52% of the U.S. population (330 MILLION)
  3. Thus if we just assume the 1% reporting (which I believe is low due to the reason I already stated) we would arrive at approximately 312,000 deaths for individuals that have received at least one dose, this is a bit screwy since it doesn't take demographics into account and assumes an even distribution of individuals receiving at least one dose.
  4. Then another HUGE assumption, that every death is a direct or indirect result of the vaccine, we would arrive at a 0.18133% mortality rate
At this point, we would have to inject another HUGE assumption regarding what the ACTUAL percentage of those deaths occurred directly or indirectly as a result of receiving the vaccine to arrive at some ballpark guesstimate of the actual mortality rate (I'm not going to even attempt that since I have no data to provide basis for it).

Personally, I think that comparing an (likely VERY high) estimated 0.18133% mortality rate of the vaccine to a (more accurate but probably still high) estimated 1.8% mortality rate of COVID in the U.S. makes the vaccine a safe bet, but of course that's just a highly subjective conclusion.

Feel free to check my logic and my math, but I think it takes us tiny step closer to seeing the actual picture than we would be if we just looked at the VAERS data in isolation.

Anyways, thanks again for sharing the Harvard Study Report, it was enlightening.

Last edited:
Well, we know that since people started taking the vaccine, new infections and deaths have dropped like a rock.

The most cases are in areas that are anti-vaccine.

and we know that the vaccine works on the variants.

so I say, just don’t worry about it and let Darwin work it out.
"The most cases are in areas that are anti-vaccine."

Darwin's theory in action.

This is an interesting report, however the conclusions regarding underreporting don't differentiate "adverse reactions" from "deaths", I suspect that's because it's A LOT harder to determine an "adverse reaction" to a vaccine than it is to determine "death occurred after receiving a dose".

In any case, it's clear that the number of deaths after receiving a dose is under-reported since (these are VERY rough numbers):

1. Using the average number of deaths per day in the U.S. to estimate the number of deaths that occurred between Dec 2020 thru May 2021 we would expect to have had 1,415,344 deaths occur in the U.S.
  2. A quick search for the number of individuals that have received at least one dose of a COVID vaccine is : 172,054,276 or approximately 52% of the U.S. population (330 MILLION)
  3. Thus if we just assume the 1% reporting (which I believe is low due to the reason I already stated) we would arrive at approximately 312,000 deaths for individuals that have received at least one dose, this is a bit screwy since it doesn't take demographics into account and assumes an even distribution of individuals receiving at least one dose.
  4. Then another HUGE assumption, that every death is a direct or indirect result of the vaccine, we would arrive at a 0.18133% mortality rate
At this point, we would have to inject another HUGE assumption regarding what the ACTUAL percentage of those deaths occurred directly or indirectly as a result of receiving the vaccine to arrive at some ballpark guesstimate of the actual mortality rate (I'm not going to even attempt that since I have no data to provide basis for it).

Personally, I think that comparing an (likely VERY high) estimated 0.18133% mortality rate of the vaccine comparing to a (more accurate but probably still high) estimated 1.8% mortality rate of COVID in the U.S. makes the vaccine a safe bet, but of course that's just a highly subjective conclusion.

Feel free to check my logic and my math, but I think it takes us tiny step closer to seeing the actual picture than we would be if we just looked at the VAERS data in isolation.

Anyways, thanks again for sharing the Harvard Study Report, it was enlightening.

Thanks for your perspective and breakdown.

I maintain that I'd be willing to take the covid vaccine if I could have access to all the negative information and data that has been suppressed, and compare it to all the positive information that is available. If I still felt like it was a wise choice after seeing all the information that has been kept from me, I'd get the shot.
Long before that happens, herd immunity will be reached and what you do will be irrelevant.
Indeed. I suspect that it was reached a long time ago.
The critical threshold for herd immunity is reached by a population when the average number of new cases that arise from any given infection is exactly one. We are moving in that direction but we're not there yet and I suspect we probably never will be. Once the population is convinced that the virus represents no threat to themselves or their community and infections and deaths are at an acceptable levels, the epidemic will end in the minds of the people as will almost all vaccinations. Thousands of people will continue to die from the virus each year and covid-19 will be just another potentially deadly disease that could be eliminated. To scientists and epidemiologists this is a tragedy because we have the means to totally irradiate the disease. This is not a unique situation. Polio, Hepatitis, Influenza, Measles, and number of diseases could be eliminated if enough people were vaccinated.
Is that why we still have influenza and the common cold? They have never IRRADICATED a virus. They evolve too quickly--SMH.
That is probably true. The Spanish influenza virus, H1N1 virus still exists as well as many other deadly viruses . It was called the Swine Flu in 2009-10. It's estimated that about 151,000 died of it worldwide and it's still with us. The science is there to eliminate these diseases. We simple chose not to do so due to a number of reasons, cultural, religious, economic, and ignorance. Today, epidemics including Covid-19 end when death rates are low enough to become acceptable, leaving the virus to mutate and once again create another epidemic.
If I understand it right, viruses mutate about every ten minutes.
Considering the amount of virus, I believe the rate it mutates is far greater than every 10 mins. However, I don't believe there has been any published scientific research stating the rate that SARS-CoV-2 mutates. Since very few mutations effect the transmissibility of the virus, the actual rate is not very important. What is important are mutations that effect the spike protein on SARS-CoV-2, which binds to receptors on human cells. Some of these mutations increase transmission and others decrease it.

For the virus to spread, the receptor cells must exist in persons who do not have immunity. As long as a high percent of the population has immunity to the mutated virus, it will not be able to transmit in sufficient numbers and it will die out. The greater the number of people vaccinated, the less opportunity there is for the virus to mutate and to spread.
Meanwhile, the fake RNA that was used to trick the body into creating the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein, has your immune system producing antibodies in response. Forever. No way to stop it. Long after any mutations occur. Then we start getting MORE fake RNA vaccines for what ever shit Fauci pays China to harm us with. Meanwhile, our immune systems are still churning out spike protein and antibodies for SARS-COV-2...
Nonsense. Messenger RNA vaccines remains in the cell cytoplasm for just a few days teaching the cells how to produce the spike protein. If you are infected with SARS-CoV-2, your immune system recognizes the same spike protein and will induce an immune response to fight the virus which includes the production of antibodies. If you are never exposed to SARS-CoV-2 you will not develop a immune response.

A vaccine that has an efficacy of 95%, which is much safer than previous live-attenuated or viral-vectored vaccines is not a fake. In fact, we are likely to see many new mRNA vaccines because of their safety, efficacy, and because they are easy to make. Times for development, FDA approval, and manufacturing will be far faster than traditional vaccines which generally took years.
What are mRNA vaccines and how do they work?: MedlinePlus Genetics

Forum List

Back