🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What would it take to make the GOP a "coalition" party like the Democrats?

Republicans would have to give up all independent thought, just like democrats have.

dem party leaders are all white, except obama

And if he had any decency, honesty and integrity, he would proclaim of being white, if for no other reason that he is every bit as white as he is black, and the fact that it was his WHITE grandparents who raised him after his black father - in typical fashion - showed him his middle finger.

Gratitude? Forget it! He is a liberal/communist/Democrat.

Last edited:
Dimocraps are NOT a coalition party. It is extremely centralized ruthless and opposed to any dissent far left political structure which is governed from the top down without any possibility of variability in the views. If you do not agree with the top you might leave. It is both the strength and the weakness - the strength in this centralisation is in it's uniformity and compliance the weakness is in it's boring predictability and absence of any creativity or fresh ideas if they do not come from the top - in other wrds - stagnation and extreme reactionarism.

Last edited:
dem party leaders are all white, except obama

And if he had any decency, honesty and integrity, he would proclaim of being white, if for no other reason that he is every bit as white as he is black, and the fact that it was his WHITE grandparents who raised him after his black father - in typical fashion - showed him his middle finger.

Gratitude? Forget it! He is a liberal/communist/Democrat.

The American rule for race was always, one drop of Negro blood and the individual is Black- all Black.
The communist thing only came in after it was discovered it scared people more than democracy and all people are created equal.

Was the American rule for race that one can throw those white grandparents who raised a half-black kid abandoned by a black father and a slut of a white mother under the bus?

Would he be President today if it were not for those reviled, racist WHITE grand parents?

Keep the far right, but reach out sincerely to women, Hispanics, and minorities.

Really???

Whenever there is a Republican woman on the national scene, she is reviled, denigrated, mocked, ridiculed and debased by the Democrats and their lackeys in the Main Stream Media.

Whenever there is a black person (you know, an AMERICAN, not a politically correct phony African American), the reaction of the MSM is the same.

Who bashes Republican Latino senators more viciously than the MSM? Who calls them traitors?

Who bashes the Log Cabin Republicans more than the MSM?

Which does nothing for Republicans at the polls

When are Republicans going to have a serious discussion of why minorities avoid them like the plague? Deflection and denial do not seem to be working

Coalition????

It only means: Here I am, stab me in the back as soon as you are ready and I forget to pay attention.

Most white Democrats would be just as opposed to their kid marry a non-white person as they claim that a white Republican would be opposed to their kid marry a non-white person.

I see Daneen Borelli, a black lady, a lady who is more of a black person than phonies like Al Sharpton, Eugine Robinson, Clarence Page, Jesse Jackson, Maxine Waters, Louis Farrakhan, and the rest of the utterly phony Liberal/Democrat racist storm troopers could ever be, to a white guy, and both be happy about it.

Show me a similar Democrat couple and then preach to me about Republicans being racists.

And while I am talking about liberal/Democrat racists, let me remind the readers of these forums of one of the most favorite targets of the Left: Justice Clarence Thomas. This "racist" "Uncle Tom" has been married to a WHITE woman and what do you know? They love and respect each other regardless of skin color.

Something liberals/Democrats only screech about, but hardly ever practice.

Last edited:
Coalition????

It only means: Here I am, stab me in the back as soon as you are ready and I forget to pay attention.

Most white Democrats would be just as opposed to their kid marry a non-white person as they claim that a white Republican would be opposed to their kid marry a non-white person.

I see Daneen Borelli, a black lady, a lady who is more of a black person than phonies like Al Sharpton, Eugine Robinson, Clarence Page, Jesse Jackson, Maxine Waters, Louis Farrakhan, and the rest of the utterly phony Liberal/Democrat racist storm troopers could ever be, to a white guy, and both be happy about it.

Show me a similar Democrat couple and then preach to me about Republicans being racists.

Run on that

Republicans are drawing less than ten percent of the black vote. Tell the other 90% to vote Republican because a black Republucan married a white man

Good Lord, why any discussion in this country has always degrade to the stupid race?

Leftards always put this meaningless and lying bait "minorities, women, blah-blah-blah" and every single time you guys inevitably take it - be it on the message board or on the national scene.

Until the majority of the right/conservatives/libertarians/republicans or whoever opposes the rabid left learns to IGNORE this lying primitive bait - they are going to lose - you can't start discussing a LIE as by even touching it you are elevating the lie to the level of a valid issue, which it is not as it is a lie.

There are NO "minoritty,women, other bullshit issuez" problems in or for Republican party. None.
Next.

Last edited:
Coalition????

Run on that

Republicans are drawing less than ten percent of the black vote. Tell the other 90% to vote Republican because a black Republucan married a white man

Eventually, even the most rabid and stupidest person will realize that the definition of a Republican is a person who got mugged.

Once the full extent of Obamacare is realized even by the stupidest who voted for President Empty Suit, twice, they will know that they were taken for a ride, in other words, they were MUGGED, by the person they trusted moist, the person they believed in, the person who promised CHANGE. And, since there will not be another (half)BLACK empty suit to claim a phony historical first, the financial pain they will feel - they will realize - was caused by their clay idol, who never had to experience the obligation to feed a family, or to meet a payroll, or be responsible to anyone, just ANYONE, other than just the community that one organized for.

Pardon me if I give too much credit to the unquestioning and uninterested blind 10%. To them skin color is paramount. and for that reason they call every decent person who disagrees with them RACIST.

Last edited:
Keep the far right, but reach out sincerely to women, Hispanics, and minorities.

Really???

Whenever there is a Republican woman on the national scene, she is reviled, denigrated, mocked, ridiculed and debased by the Democrats and their lackeys in the Main Stream Media.

Whenever there is a black person (you know, an AMERICAN, not a politically correct phony African American), the reaction of the MSM is the same.

Who bashes Republican Latino senators more viciously than the MSM? Who calls them traitors?

Which does nothing for Republicans at the polls

When are Republicans going to have a serious discussion of why minorities avoid them like the plague? Deflection and denial do not seem to be working

The nomination and election of Obama was nothing but a freak anomaly.

The uninformed, the non-informed and the plain ignorant flocked to the band wagon, voted twice for the same empty suit, but there will not be another historical first in 2016.

Well, correction, there may be a historical first: A female President!

After the Benghazi debacle, is she credible?

After being married to the disbarred liar, the impeached President, after being a totally ineffectual Senator, after being beaten to pulp by a nobody whose only merit was a rousing speech read off a teleprompter, written buy somebody smarter, after being a Secretary of State, under whom four Americans were tortured and butchered, while she stood by and done nothing, does she have ANY credibility to run for the Presidency?

To be a coalition, Republicans would actually have to care about groups other than the rich

well well, the other idiot has arrived.:cuckoo:

Republicans were killed last time as the party that only cares about the rich

They could do nothing to prove otherwise

Liberal media killed Republicans "last time". Couple that with the 47%'ers and it was a no-win scenario.

I'm a Republican because I believe in maintaining legislative and economic policy that fosters an environment in which Americans have opportunities to work for a living, rather than sit on a fucking couch collecting money that has been milked from those who choose to earn their keep.

Really???

The Republican Party?

Romney's gay advisor forced to resign

Log Cabin Republicans Slam GOP In Full-page

How many Democrats does it take to screw in a light bulb?

There's your answer.

if that bulb dont work Dean will blame it on the Republicans and "Dottie" will be right there kissing his ass saying...."yea what Dean says"....someone quote me so "Dottie" will see that...

Forum List

Back