What Would Obama Have to Do To Lose Democrat Support?

What Would Obama Have to Do To Lose Democrat Support?

• Allowing the nation to be invaded under the facade of being refugees

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • killing babies by the millions

• allowing 300k veterans to die without treatment from a corrupt VA

• Going Republican

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Failing to restart the economy

• Never taking responsibility for being PResident

• committing perjury

• protecting corrupt administration officials

• There is nothing he can do to lose the Dems

Votes: 9 69.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We have already seen that Obama can trample the Constitution, kill American citizens without trial, ignore the laws he doesnt like and enforce laws that have not ever been passed.

And none of that causes him any loss among Dimocrat supporters. He is still The One.
maybe if he turned white, closed the border, deported all the illegals, stopped colonizing white areas of the country with somalian and syrian "refugees", abolished race based laws that artificially elevate negroes and displace whites....

that would probably do it.

If the Hussein had gay sex on the White House lawn these progs would be cheering him on.

that's President Obama to you, pigeon.

and no one cares who he's having sex with.

no democrat will vote for a republican until your candidates stop pandering to "the base".

because i may disagree with the president on *some* things...but i disagree with you theocratic loons yelling "guns, G-d and gays" on almost everything.

and even where i might agree about some things with you in principal, you're wacko. the one decent candidate you have is kasich. and you won't nominate him because he isn't an obama deranged, bigoted, gun obsessed, lunatic.

Please, it's you squatters that rant and rave about guns, religion, and gays. You spend all your energy obsessing on ways to take away gun rights, attacking Christianity, and promoting the queer agenda.

We have already seen that Obama can...
:eusa_wall:
It's over. Obama beat the Republican challengers twice. His 2nd term is almost over. Lose support? He's NOT running again.

I know the GOP candidates keep implying they are running against President Obama or Secretary Clinton in the GOP primaries, but they are not.

GOP primaries are where Republicans are supposed to be running against each other. :ack-1:

Please, it's you squatters that rant and rave about guns, religion, and gays. You spend all your energy obsessing on ways to take away gun rights, attacking Christianity, and promoting the queer agenda.

This is an example of libtards confusing facts to fit a bullshit narrative that is simply a complex lie, but still a lie.

Who is squatting here, i.e. living on land that we have not purchased? I have the deed to my house and a mortgage, but you idiots seem to think that a white guy living in the USA is a squatter, because supposedly the land belongs to the Amerindians. But it does not, moron. We have it now because the Amerindians that went to war with us lost, while the peaceful ones still flourish. We have an Amerindian Cherokee tribe still living right here in Virginia and their total sum of state taxes is like 5 deer a year, lol.

You see, DuhHawk, you libtards lie so much these days, you cant tell the difference any more between the shit you make up and the Reality you live in.

And that is why you fail over and over even with all of Soros' money.

maybe if he turned white, closed the border, deported all the illegals, stopped colonizing white areas of the country with somalian and syrian "refugees", abolished race based laws that artificially elevate negroes and displace whites....

Well Obamy is half white, so I guess he could get a jump start on that....lol

obamy?

damn, you loons are disgusting

It's over. Obama beat the Republican challengers twice. His 2nd term is almost over. Lose support? He's NOT running again.

I know the GOP candidates keep implying they are running against President Obama or Secretary Clinton in the GOP primaries, but they are not.

GOP primaries are where Republicans are supposed to be running against each other. :ack-1:

they still can't stand the idea that their president is black.

it's bizarre.

[
The liberal lickspittle lapdog media was the ones calling John McCain a maverick, while US conservatives were telling John to STFU. But because he is a democrat in republican suit, he keeps reaching across the aisle to work with democrats and America has been punished for it. The liberal media swooned to him , which he loved, but then when he ran against the messiah who promised Hope and Change, that same media turned on him, like the rabid animals the media really is. But as I said, only if Barry had an enlightenment, realized that Liberalism is a cancer in America, then undid all his executive actions, even repealing Obama care, you know that is going to save everyone $2,500, then those liberal democrats would drop Barry and call him an Uncle Tom, Oreo, or off the plantation. Because liberals are the TRUE racists, bigots and sexists in America.

I dont think that McCain is a Democrat in Republican clothing so much as he is just a lying whore who will take it up any orifice the corporations that own him want to.

obamy?

ok...ok...barry soetoro...happy now?

they still can't stand the idea that their president is black.

it's bizarre.

he's not black...hadn't you heard? he's mulatto...

That bothers the hell out of me.

Why is it Republicans want a Democratic president to work across the aisle, yet berate a Republican president that wants to work across the aisle?

The reverse also seems true.

as long as each side marches in lockstep, things aren't going to improve.

Well, alot of it is semantics. The Democrats are better negotiators than RINOs are. The RINOs go into negotiations presenting their final compromise offer as their lead offer. Then they fold up and just beg for a few scraps if the Dems would be so kind.

And as to things not working, well, if you dont depend on the government doing everything for you such a scenario is a pleasant thing to contemplate at times.

'No mans life, liberty or property are safe while Congress is in session.' - Mark Twain, IIRC.

That bothers the hell out of me.

Why is it Republicans want a Democratic president to work across the aisle, yet berate a Republican president that wants to work across the aisle?

The reverse also seems true.

as long as each side marches in lockstep, things aren't going to improve.

Well, alot of it is semantics. The Democrats are better negotiators than RINOs are. The RINOs go into negotiations presenting their final compromise offer as their lead offer. Then they fold up and just beg for a few scraps if the Dems would be so kind.

And as to things not working, well, if you dont depend on the government doing everything for you such a scenario is a pleasant thing to contemplate at times.

'No mans life, liberty or property are safe while Congress is in session.' - Mark Twain, IIRC.

Good one.
I think it was Will Rogers who said "The difference between death and taxes is that death doesn't get any worse when congress is in session"

obamy?

Obamy...Obamy...Obamy....Obamy...

Obungles...Obungles...Obungles....

Big Ears....Big Ears...Big Ears....Big Ears...

Liar...Liar....Liar....Liar....Liar...

How does that hit you Jilly my dear?

We have already seen that Obama can trample the Constitution, kill American citizens without trial, ignore the laws he doesnt like and enforce laws that have not ever been passed.

And none of that causes him any loss among Dimocrat supporters. He is still The One.
All they want is to win.....they don't give a shit about what he's doing.

Before he was elected I was talking to a black guy that had nothing good to say about him. For an hour he talked about him like he owed him money.

Then I asked him if he wanted to vote for McCain.

He said; "Fuck no!!! He's a war-mongering Republican!!"

Seems all the Dems have to do is put up any piece of shit to run against the GOP, because the media has demonized them to the point that traditional Democrat voters will never switch parties. It would be so uncool to do that anyway. Jeeze.

Before he was elected I was talking to a black guy that had nothing good to say about him. For an hour he talked about him like he owed him money.

Seems all the Dems have to do is put up any piece of shit to run against the GOP, because the media has demonized them to the point that traditional Democrat voters will never switch parties. It would be so uncool to do that anyway. Jeeze.
Very true...

Many D voters consider Bubba a rock star....they love the guy unconditionally. It matters not that he is a corrupt liar. They love Obama unconditionally in the same way. No matter that he is a corrupt liar who subverts the Constitution repeatedly.

It has to be some kind of mental illness. The cult of personality easily sways them...they would do well in North Korea or in Stalin's USSR.

obamy?

it hits me that you're kind of a moron.

obamy?

it hits me that you're kind of a moron.
Geeze Jilliie...where is your sense of humor honey bun?

Very true...

Many D voters consider Bubba a rock star....they love the guy unconditionally. It matters not that he is a corrupt liar. They love Obama unconditionally in the same way. No matter that he is a corrupt liar who subverts the Constitution repeatedly.

It has to be some kind of mental illness. The cult of personality easily sways them...they would do well in North Korea or in Stalin's USSR.

Cults of personality are a long time staple of the left.

obamy?

Damn, Jjillan is stalking my posts again?

Jillian, we are done and over dear. I have nothing to tell you Marxist commie ass, so just go away and play in a street or something constructive, hun.

Thank you.

Forum List

Back