What Would Obama Have to Do To Lose Democrat Support?

What Would Obama Have to Do To Lose Democrat Support?

• Allowing the nation to be invaded under the facade of being refugees

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • killing babies by the millions

• allowing 300k veterans to die without treatment from a corrupt VA

• Going Republican

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Failing to restart the economy

• Never taking responsibility for being PResident

• committing perjury

• protecting corrupt administration officials

• There is nothing he can do to lose the Dems

Votes: 9 69.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
maybe if he turned white, closed the border, deported all the illegals, stopped colonizing white areas of the country with somalian and syrian "refugees", abolished race based laws that artificially elevate negroes and displace whites....

that would probably do it.

Well Obamy is half white, so I guess he could get a jump start on that....lol

obamy?

damn, you loons are disgusting
Obamy...Obamy...Obamy....Obamy...

Obungles...Obungles...Obungles....

Big Ears....Big Ears...Big Ears....Big Ears...

Liar...Liar....Liar....Liar....Liar...

How does that hit you Jilly my dear?

it hits me that you're kind of a moron.
Geeze Jilliie...where is your sense of humor honey bun?

I wont say where her sense of humor is exactly, but it does smell, I hear, like Moochelle's breath.

"What Would Obama Have to Do To Lose Democrat Support?"

This is as ignorant as it is ridiculous.

Democrats support the president because they and the president agree on most of the issues; democrats aren't going to withdraw their support of the president predicated on the inane, unfounded contrivances, lies, and misinformation manufactured and propagated by the right, contrivances, lies, and misinformation exhibited in the OP.

We have already seen that Obama can...
:eusa_wall:
It's over. Obama beat the Republican challengers twice. His 2nd term is almost over. Lose support? He's NOT running again.

I know the GOP candidates keep implying they are running against President Obama or Secretary Clinton in the GOP primaries, but they are not.

GOP primaries are where Republicans are supposed to be running against each other. :ack-1:

they still can't stand the idea that their president is black.

it's bizarre.
I beg to differ on your dumbass comment, We don't give a rats ass if YOUR president is 1/2 white or not, we don't like his fucking policies. Have you noticed, you liberal retards(I apologize to retards for comparing your intelligence to a liberal, as retards are much smarter) that the RICH have gotten RICHER with Obama in office 6 3/4 years now? What happened to that HOPE AND CHANGE, The fundamental transformation of America, the lowering of the oceans and the planet starts healing? You RACIST fucktardsz(white guilt), voted not once for him, but twice, that makes you doubly dumber than a box of rocks.

"What Would Obama Have to Do To Lose Democrat Support?"

This is as ignorant as it is ridiculous.

Democrats support the president because they and the president agree on most of the issues; democrats aren't going to withdraw their support of the president predicated on the inane, unfounded contrivances, lies, and misinformation manufactured and propagated by the right, contrivances, lies, and misinformation exhibited in the OP.
How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
#3) Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought.
#10) Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth merely because they say it!
Here are a few examples how LIBERALS are sociopaths.
1. I did not have sexual relations with that woman.
2. The spontaneous attack on Benghazi Embassy was do to a Mohammad film.
3. You can keep your doctor if you like your doctor.
4. At this point, what difference does it make that Christopher Stephens and 3 other men died in Libya.
5. Obummercare will save you $2,500.
6. 1 dollar of welfare will put 1 dollar fiddy cents back into the economy.
7. You have to pass the bill, before you can know what is in it(this also works with shit).
8. The economy is recovering, the economy is recovering, the economy is recovering, so it must be true.
9. We will raise interest rates when unemployment U-3 gets below 6.5%

Ah yes, Mr Jones, you must be one of those goosestepping, koolaid drinking, low information, mindnumbed, useful idiot who voted for Obama not once, but twice. How is that Hope and Change working out for you? Did you know that 6 3/4 years of Obamanomics, and the RICH are RICHER and the most in poverty ever? Give your self a pat on the back as you have fundamentally transformed America into a 3rd world dictatorship.

Forum List

Back