🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

what would Reagan do about Assad and his chemical weapons?

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
don't jump to conclusions, not only did Reagan sell arms to Iran but his psycho attack dog Rumsfeld was glad handing Sadam while he gassed the Kurds

~US Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld helped Saddam Hussein build up his arsenal of deadly chemical and biological weapons ......he had a secret meeting with the Iraqi dictator and arranged enormous military assistance for his war with Iran.

The CIA had already warned that Iraq was using chemical weapons almost daily. But Mr Rumsfeld, at the time a successful executive in the pharmaceutical industry, still made it possible for Saddam to buy supplies from American firms.

They included viruses such as anthrax and bubonic plague, according to the Washington Post.

The extraordinary details have come to light because thousands of State Department documents dealing with the 1980-88 Iran-Iraq war have just been declassified and released under the Freedom of Information Act.

Rumsfeld 'helped Iraq get chemical weapons' | Daily Mail Online

All of this because middle aged white male conservatives are the biggest fucking pussies on the planet.

It's not being a pussy, it's about following the law and constitution, which you hate ...

Hey -- middle aged conservative pussy -- there's nothing in the constitution that says we should have a wall. You know what's really sad about the wall? After it's built, every single one of you sniveling, whining, conservative snowflakes will realize that you'll STILL be absolute and utter failures in every aspect of your lives.

don't jump to conclusions, not only did Reagan sell arms to Iran but his psycho attack dog Rumsfeld was glad handing Sadam while he gassed the Kurds

~US Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld helped Saddam Hussein build up his arsenal of deadly chemical and biological weapons ......he had a secret meeting with the Iraqi dictator and arranged enormous military assistance for his war with Iran.

The CIA had already warned that Iraq was using chemical weapons almost daily. But Mr Rumsfeld, at the time a successful executive in the pharmaceutical industry, still made it possible for Saddam to buy supplies from American firms.

They included viruses such as anthrax and bubonic plague, according to the Washington Post.

The extraordinary details have come to light because thousands of State Department documents dealing with the 1980-88 Iran-Iraq war have just been declassified and released under the Freedom of Information Act.

We have Beirut and Iran-Contra as good models to answer that question, at least in principle.

rp2.png

All of this because middle aged white male conservatives are the biggest fucking pussies on the planet.

It's not being a pussy, it's about following the law and constitution, which you hate ...

Hey -- middle aged conservative pussy -- there's nothing in the constitution that says we should have a wall. You know what's really sad about the wall? After it's built, every single one of you sniveling, whining, conservative snowflakes will realize that you'll STILL be absolute and utter failures in every aspect of your lives.

We have Beirut and Iran-Contra as good models to answer that question, at least in principle.

rp2.png
Who was the other Like?

Reagan needed the under the table cash to kill commies. Of course commie democrook pukes like you made aiding anti-communist forces more difficult than it should have been. So Reagan helped mooselimbs kill each other rather everyone else around them and helped kill commie parasites like you.

Truly a noble endeavor.

What were the meat puppet faggot's intentions when he undermined congress and traded a traitor for 5 high ranking talib sociopaths that congress NEVER would have approved of had your moonbat messiah given a fiddler's fuck about the law?

I'll take Reagan's results over that useless community clusterfucker any day of the week.

Reagan needed the under the table cash to kill commies. Of course commie democrook pukes like you made aiding anti-communist forces more difficult than it should have been. So Reagan helped mooselimbs kill each other rather everyone else around them and helped kill commie parasites like you.

Truly a noble endeavor.

What were the meat puppet faggot's intentions when he undermined congress and traded a traitor for 5 high ranking talib sociopaths that congress NEVER would have approved of had your moonbat messiah given a fiddler's fuck about the law?

I'll take Reagan's results over that useless community clusterfucker any day of the week.

Reagan was a crook and a war criminal, despite the revisionist fetishism.

what would Reagan do about Assad and his chemical weapons?

He would remain silent, he's dead.

Before Reagan's disastrous intervention in Lebanon, I'm not sure. Afterwards I think his action would be somewhat similar to Trumps. Not sure if missile technology was what it is today and so I'll guess he'd order a bombing run.

In my estimation, Reagan would have done something quite similar to what Trump did to be honest but probably with no warning, or, a lot less advance warning. This is a message to the world that there is a new sheriff in town and America will follow Reagans mantra of "peace through strength". Sending missles in at a time of your choosing for retaliation for breaking International laws is such an example.

Before Reagan's disastrous intervention in Lebanon, I'm not sure. Afterwards I think his action would be somewhat similar to Trumps. Not sure if missile technology was what it is today and so I'll guess he'd order a bombing run.

What funny is France at the time refused the United States to use it's air space and the US pilots stationed in GB had to go around adding hours to their flight time to bomb libya....

With Syria, France desperately wanted to bomb them but couldn't get Obama to agree and go along with them.

This matter is entirely different.

Mooselimbs were pissed about Israel, but didn't want to fuck with us. They were too pissed at the atheist soviets and liked the fact we sold them guns.

Fast forward and the soviets are out of the picture and the mooselimbs are now more pissed at us.

Who do we side with? All sides suck equally.

If obozo was still in the WH they'd be trying to ignore the chemical attack and crying all day because some freak couldn't go in a woman's dressing room and try and squeeze his ass into something not made to fit him.

Reagan isn't in office, and there are no parallels.

This matter is entirely different.

Mooselimbs were pissed about Israel, but didn't want to fuck with us. They were too pissed at the atheist soviets and liked the fact we sold them guns.

Fast forward and the soviets are out of the picture and the mooselimbs are now more pissed at us.

Who do we side with? All sides suck equally.

If obozo was still in the WH they'd be trying to ignore the chemical attack and crying all day because some freak couldn't go in a woman's dressing room and try and squeeze his ass into something not made to fit him.

Reagan isn't in office, and there are no parallels.

If obozo was still in the WH they'd be trying to ignore the chemical attacks

That's exactly what obama was doing all the way up to he left office

Assad's Regime Is Still Using Chemical Weapons in Syria

Assad's Regime Is Still Using Chemical Weapons in Syria
d1qikntta4cp8k.cloudfront.net

A Syrian boy suffering from breathing difficulties is treated at a makeshift hospital after regime helicopters dropped barrel bombs on the rebel-held Sukari neighborhood of Aleppo on Sept. 6, 2016. The Britain-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said more than 70 people—"most of them civilians"—were treated for choking symptoms.Thaer Mohammed—AFP/Getty Images
Civilians in rebel-held area of Aleppo were targeted by chlorine gas explosives as recently as Sept. 6

JARED MALSIN / ISTANBUL @JMALSIN
SEP 15, 2016 6:39 AM EDT

Reagan would sell coke to Iran in order to fund al Qaeda freedom fighters in Syria.

What funny is France at the time refused the United States to use it's air space and the US pilots stationed in GB had to go around adding hours to their flight time to bomb libya....

With Syria, France desperately wanted to bomb them but couldn't get Obama to agree and go along with them.

Yes I do recall that. Also, the Italian PM warned Gaddafi that the bombs were going to drop, saving his life.

I believe France had a good economic client in Libya at the time. I am sure Italy had a close relationship as well. They had alot to lose. Such is the ever changing geopolitics.

Yes I do recall that. Also, the Italian PM warned Gaddafi that the bombs were going to drop, saving his life.

I believe France had a good economic client in Libya at the time. They had alot to lose.

That's what the France thing was all about? Thanks didn't know that

Reagan would sell coke to Iran in order to fund al Qaeda freedom fighters in Syria.

Good Ol Delorean, we all rejoiced and sent faxes when he got away with it...

Kind also funny we had to communicate by fax back then, instead of texts today...

I believe France had a good economic client in Libya at the time. They had alot to lose.

That's what the France thing was all about? Thanks didn't know that

I'm just pulling it from my memory, I've read so many books it's sometimes hard to remember it all. I could be wrong about this though I'm sure there is some economic benefit that France didn't want disrupted. It's tough to build relationships and grease palms when new hands are popping up looking for their share.

At the time, France was an arms dealer across the M.E, probably still are. They would sell to anyone. They sold a line of military planes to Libya and then also the same plane to other nations, including Israel, which upset Libya. In fact, upon Israels return in 1948, France was possibly the primary dealer to Israel for a number of years.

Now the world has changed but one thing remains, the M.E is still in shambles and stability isn't in the dictionary of most nations there. Though I suppose Libya is as much Northern African as Middle Eastern.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back