What would you do if you had a Nazi in your family?

After seeing what democrats have done to America the blacks murders.. by far democrats are worse

^^^^^^^^
Can't speak English properly, likes Nazis, hates blacks lol
--the problem with you and a lot of people = you don't know any history/specifics--you just parrot what the MSM/social media says

..the dems/blacks are EXACTLY like nazis:
hitler's SA:
The SA (also known as stormtroopers or brownshirts) were instructed to disrupt the meetings of political opponents
Sturmabteilung (SA)

More than two dozen protesters chanting "black lives matter" disrupted Donald Trump's rally here
Donald Trump rally disrupted by more than 2 dozen Black Lives Matter protesters - CNNPolitics

Trump rally repeatedly disrupted by protesters
https://www.thestate.com/news/politics-government/article64182107.html

etc etc many links many instances

It's a stupid, loaded question, there are no Nazis anymore, it's like talking about the boogeyman.

The real problem are the Communists, who thrive in America's institutions. Recently, the Communists kicked me out of a writing group because I stood up to them and their political correctness agenda. The same thing is happening all over America.

If you learned that someone in your family was a Nazi, or had ties to the Nazis, what would you do? Disown them?

Discuss.

Nope. It would depend on if they were a Nazi them selves. You have to remember, not all nazi's liked being nazi's. My my grandpa said most of the Nasi's he came across just surrendered and wanted to go home. But past is past.

Forum List

Back