What would you do?

I dont know, if it happened to I, emotions heal. But if it happend to my daughter, mom, aunts, exwifes, girlfriends and I could step in and do the eye for the eye thing, Hell yea, I would do it in a heart beat.

Hmmm. I'm thinking I would do it too if it happened to a loved one. Strange how the emotions run that we would not for ourselves, but would for someone we love.

I would do my damndest to make sure he spent the rest of his life blind and disfigured. Make sure the acid gets both his eyes and up his nose.

Hmmm. I'm thinking I would do it too if it happened to a loved one. Strange how the emotions run that we would not for ourselves, but would for someone we love.

Yea, I am with you, I couldnt do it if it happend to me, I would forgive and deal with it. but a loved one, no regrets.

most attacks are personal not random. what I am saying is you mind your own bussiness people leave you alone for the most part and I am not saying people deserve this. nope, but sometimes you have to know when to back off. I thiink, if you dont then it becomes ugly.does that make sense?

I wouldn't see it as retribution or revenge, but statement.
And in that society it would be a statement more powerful than words.
Or forgiveness.

What is the saying? We can forgive you, but that does not relieve you of your punishment? We can forgive murderers, but we still execute them if that is their earned punishment.

He must stay in prison until he pays for her medical needs. I don't think that will be any time too soon. At least he will be able to see and hear when he is raped in the showers.

He must stay in prison until he pays for her medical needs. I don't think that will be any time too soon. At least he will be able to see and hear when he is raped in the showers.

Game changer! So now the question is throw acid in his face? Or let him be raped in the showers for a few years???

He deserves both so... whatever the woman chooses it's her right to be able to IMO

Iran Acid Attack Man 'Pardoned' (VIDEO) - Huffington Post

She had permission to do the eye for an eye thing...but then changed her mind. She is a brave woman. But it made me wonder...could I have done the same thing? Or would I have poured acid in the guys eyes?
I think I would have done what she did. At least, I hope I would.

And you?
It was a noble thing she did...worthy of kudos from the kindhearted.

I think I might have poured acid in his lap.

Iran Acid Attack Man 'Pardoned' (VIDEO) - Huffington Post

She had permission to do the eye for an eye thing...but then changed her mind. She is a brave woman. But it made me wonder...could I have done the same thing? Or would I have poured acid in the guys eyes?
I think I would have done what she did. At least, I hope I would.

And you?

i would have fried his face off! No qualms, no issues, no guilt.

and then spit on him.

in that case...who cares if he can see or hear. All he needs to do is feel. Fuck him.

I would do whatever it took to emotionally move on from this situation. Heal and not let this creep live in my head. If that means pouring acid in his eyes, I would. If that means, letting him rot in prison acid free, I would do that as well. The prick would never own who I am nor would he own my soul.

I would do whatever it took to emotionally move on from this situation. Heal and not let this creep live in my head. If that means pouring acid in his eyes, I would. If that means, letting him rot in prison acid free, I would do that as well. The prick would never own who I am nor would he own my soul.

I think she would have had no issue with acid in his face, if she was not the one who had to do the deed itself. Dealing out punishment is a bit different when you are the one expected to do it.

I dont think this was about forgivness, it was about her not being able to do it herself.

Forum List

Back