What would you like the state to do?

what the fuck. Blacks are the most racist race? LOL

Yes, you pus-filled bag of disease ridden human filth.

Try paying attention once in a while

Even BLACKS think they are the most racist of ALL Americans

“Among black Americans, 31 percent think most blacks are racist, while 24 percent consider most whites racist and 15 percent view most Hispanics that way. Among white adults, 10 percent think most white Americans are racist, 38 percent believe most blacks are racist and 17 percent say most Hispanics are racist.”

Read more: More Americans say blacks more racist than whites Rasmussen report - Washington Times
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

yer a scumbag

blacks are the most racist race. They even view themselves as the most racist race according to polls.
They are pretty racist, but not because of who they vote for. They are hardly alone. Japan for instance, a deeply racist culture and people. That's humanity for ya.
I don't think they're the most racist race..
You're a product of the liberal brainwashing that tells us that the only race capable of racism is whites.
I don't believe that.
It's evident all around you in the racism against whites that is accepted in tv commercials, shows, and just normal talking but if a white person would ever make similar statements everyone's racism radar goes off and it's not ok.

“Among black Americans, 31 percent think most blacks are racist, while 24 percent consider most whites racist and 15 percent view most Hispanics that way. Among white adults, 10 percent think most white Americans are racist, 38 percent believe most blacks are racist and 17 percent say most Hispanics are racist.”

Read more: More Americans say blacks more racist than whites Rasmussen report - Washington Times

yer a scumbag
So, one poll taken in One country is the truth when forgetting history. Your an idiot.

They are pretty racist, but not because of who they vote for. They are hardly alone. Japan for instance, a deeply racist culture and people. That's humanity for ya.
You're a product of the liberal brainwashing that tells us that the only race capable of racism is whites.
I don't believe that.
It's evident all around you in the racism against whites that is accepted in tv commercials, shows, and just normal talking but if a white person would ever make similar statements everyone's racism radar goes off and it's not ok.
Payback is a bitch eh?

I don't believe that.
Oh yeah, what racism?

yer a scumbag
So, one poll taken in One country is the truth when forgetting history. Your an idiot.
You clearly haven't been around black people if you don't think they're the most racist bunch. They call white people cracker, blacks n*gger, and any other racial slurrs they want. If a black does anything good in his life they call him a house n*gger or an uncle tom. You clearly haven't been around blacks.

yer a scumbag
You clearly haven't been around black people if you don't think they're the most racist bunch. They call white people cracker, blacks n*gger, and any other racial slurrs they want. If a black does anything good in his life they call him a house n*gger or an uncle tom. You clearly haven't been around blacks.
What the fuck did I just read.

I don't believe that.
Payback is a bitch eh?
You act like this causes me mental stress. I have white privileged so I automatically assume I'm better than them regardless. I look at any help they receive as a crutch and get jobs over them anyways cause my IQ is higher and I'm a better worker. Honestly if I had to have government laws made to make me succeed I would have low self esteem and reject it.

How about another poll, scumbag piece of shit......

Major University study finds African Americans to be incredibly racist

They wrote: “Blacks sometimes strategically imply that they have connections to whites in an effort to increase their probability of success in the corporate world. Doing so may be a means of distancing themselves from negative group stereotypes or perhaps a ‘disarming mechanism’ to enhance their acceptability in the eyes of white employers or colleagues. Regardless of motive, such strategic out-group alignment may put blacks at risk for identity denial from fellow in-group members.”

The study tested the “black code,” in which “relationships with whites must be kept at arm’s length maintaining a silent us against them mindset. Blacks who appear too friendly and comfortable around whites are viewed with suspicion; their blackness in question.”

It looked at how the 1,200 black college students perceived racial identity of blacks with white friends, and also their empathy for blacks facing hardship who have white friends.

Abstract of Study…

The present experiment examined identity denial and reduced empathy for in-group (vs. out-group) targets as a function of the racial composition of their social networks. Black participants rated in-group (Black) targets as more weakly racially identified and expressed less empathy for in-group targets with cross-race close friends versus same-race close friends or no friends. Furthermore, the effect of social network composition on empathy was mediated by perceived racial identity. These findings were limited to the in-group target. Although the out-group (White) target was rated as more weakly identified when shown with cross-race close friends versus same-race close friends or no friends, neither social network composition nor perceived racial identity predicted empathy for the out-group target. These findings extend previous research on identity denial and suggest that, for Blacks, closely associating with Whites undermines the usually robust pattern of in-group empathy.

yer a scumbag

yer a scumbag
Not that that doesn't exist, but you should hang around a better class of ******.

They wrote: “Blacks sometimes strategically imply that they have connections to whites in an effort to increase their probability of success in the corporate world. Doing so may be a means of distancing themselves from negative group stereotypes or perhaps a ‘disarming mechanism’ to enhance their acceptability in the eyes of white employers or colleagues. Regardless of motive, such strategic out-group alignment may put blacks at risk for identity denial from fellow in-group members.”

The study tested the “black code,” in which “relationships with whites must be kept at arm’s length maintaining a silent us against them mindset. Blacks who appear too friendly and comfortable around whites are viewed with suspicion; their blackness in question.”

It looked at how the 1,200 black college students perceived racial identity of blacks with white friends, and also their empathy for blacks facing hardship who have white friends.

Abstract of Study…

The present experiment examined identity denial and reduced empathy for in-group (vs. out-group) targets as a function of the racial composition of their social networks. Black participants rated in-group (Black) targets as more weakly racially identified and expressed less empathy for in-group targets with cross-race close friends versus same-race close friends or no friends. Furthermore, the effect of social network composition on empathy was mediated by perceived racial identity. These findings were limited to the in-group target. Although the out-group (White) target was rated as more weakly identified when shown with cross-race close friends versus same-race close friends or no friends, neither social network composition nor perceived racial identity predicted empathy for the out-group target. These findings extend previous research on identity denial and suggest that, for Blacks, closely associating with Whites undermines the usually robust pattern of in-group empathy.

yer a scumbag
Very small study sample in one country ignoring history of racism throughout this country.

I don't believe that.
Payback is a bitch eh?
You act like this causes me mental stress. I have white privileged so I automatically assume I'm better than them regardless. I look at any help they receive as a crutch and get jobs over them anyways cause my IQ is higher and I'm a better worker. Honestly if I had to have government laws made to make me succeed I would have low self esteem and reject it.
If you had self-esteem you wouldn't be so worried about the plight of poor whitey. You'd know that he can make it even as society creates a more level playing field.

yer a scumbag
Not that that doesn't exist, but you should hang around a better class of ******.
I'm just a middle class white boy. I also like hanging out with different groups of people. I find it interesting to be around people that have different cultures.

I don't believe that.
Payback is a bitch eh?
If you had self-esteem you wouldn't be so worried about the plight of poor whitey. You'd know that he can make it even as society creates a more level playing field.
I said I made it. I've already made it and will continue to succeed but I won't say it's right cause it's against my morals.

yer a scumbag
I'm just a middle class white boy. I also like hanging out with different groups of people. I find it interesting to be around people that have different cultures.
Good boy, you may have a cookie now...

Abstract of Study…

yer a scumbag
Very small study sample in one country ignoring history of racism throughout this country.
You wouldn't believe it if a hundred black people called you racial slurrs tomorrow. You're too brainwashed to think every minority is an innocent victim of whitey.

I don't believe that.
Payback is a bitch eh?
I said I made it. I've already made it and will continue to succeed but I won't say it's right cause it's against my morals.
Our laws follow our morals. Grow up and deal with it.

Abstract of Study…

yer a scumbag
You wouldn't believe it if a hundred black people called you racial slurrs tomorrow. You're too brainwashed to think every minority is an innocent victim of whitey.
That doesn't happen on the scale you moan about

Payback is a bitch eh?
Our laws follow our morals. Grow up and deal with it.
I'll keep supporting equality no matter how much the black man tries to suppress me.

Forum List

Back