What would you like the state to do?

Well, obviously, I don't want the state to exist at all, but with the state still existing, I thought it'd be a good idea to get people's ideas on what they would want the state to do. Let's keep it civil.
Here are my ideas:
- Universal Healthcare
- Free Higher Level Education
- Food distribution centers in all major cities/areas with those poverty
- Full employment
- Higher taxes on the top 0.1%
- Reduced military spending, more focus on renewable energy programs/health/education
- Government program to provide housing to the homeless using the existing homes that are unoccupied, or homes that can never sell, etc, etc...
Many more, just a brief list.
You don't want thee state to exist at all yet have a list of free shit that should be given away just because you were born. How fucking stupid are you exactly?
If the state exists, I would like for it to provide these things, doesn't mean I support the idea of a state.

Uh-huh ... and you believe the best way to achieve your bottom line (no state) is to use what gov't we now have to confiscate the wealth of a few people and give it away to those you like better. Sounds like Greece:

INEPTOCRACY - a tyranny of the majority where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or even try are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.
What utter bullshit.

What she's saying, you scum sucking piece of human filth.... Is that your handle "Marxist" offends the sensibilities of victims of genocide and mass murder and that you should be banned for being a general scumbag.

I concur
You keep using slur words as if they mean anything to me. That sucks that it offends them, and I hate Stalin/Mao/Etc.. But Marxism is a world view, I don't agree with all of his ideas.. I should be banned for being a scumbag? Have you seen your posts?

Typical right wing stupidity, military funding isn't oppression to you? But food stamps are?

If The United States Military is being funded to exterminate the disease of communism and the vermin who carry it, we should quadruple..... No, we should multiple our Military spending by a factor of 10 until the job is done.

Then we should chase down every last surviving commie scumbag and step on his neck

for a really long time

Typical right wing stupidity, military funding isn't oppression to you? But food stamps are?

If The United States Military is being funded to exterminate the disease of communism and the vermin who carry it, we should quadruple..... No, we should multiple our Military spending by a factor of 10 until the job is done.

Then we should chase down every last surviving commie scumbag and step on his neck

for a really long time
Just.. Wow..

Well, obviously, I don't want the state to exist at all, but with the state still existing, I thought it'd be a good idea to get people's ideas on what they would want the state to do. Let's keep it civil.
Here are my ideas:
- Universal Healthcare
- Full employment
- Reduced military spending, more focus on renewable energy programs/health/education
- Government program to provide housing to the homeless using the existing homes that are unoccupied, or homes that can never sell, etc, etc...
You don't want thee state to exist at all yet have a list of free shit that should be given away just because you were born. How fucking stupid are you exactly?
If the state exists, I would like for it to provide these things, doesn't mean I support the idea of a state.

Uh-huh ... and you believe the best way to achieve your bottom line (no state) is to use what gov't we now have to confiscate the wealth of a few people and give it away to those you like better. Sounds like Greece:

INEPTOCRACY - a tyranny of the majority where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or even try are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.
What utter bullshit.

Yeah ... I get it. Anything which doesn't conform to your delusional Marxist-Leninist-Maoist-Eat-The-Richest is "utter bullshit."
:blahblah:

for a really long time
Ten times would be eight trillion...

for a really long time
Just.. Wow..
You don't know how many people communism has killed.

Here are my ideas:
- Universal Healthcare
- Full employment

What utter bullshit.

Yeah ... I get it. Anything which doesn't conform to your delusional Marxist-Leninist-Maoist-Eat-The-Richest is "utter bullshit."
:blahblah:
Not a MLM these days...

for a really long time
Just.. Wow..
You don't know how many people communism has killed.
You mean dictators that claimed to follow communism, and even admitted they haven't achieved communism at all? You fail to look at how many people the imperialist, capitalist united states has killed, and if we get to blame famines on communism, oh boy... capitalism is way up there.

I'm an anarchist, but I'm also realistic, food stamps aren't oppression.

It certainly is oppression if your wealth is being confiscated to pay for the gov't largesse.

The subject at hand is food stamps which serve only those who receive them and the pols who get elected by they giving 'em away.
Military spending serves all Americans ... even those too dim to understand how.
:biggrin:

You keep using slur words as if they mean anything to me. That sucks that it offends them, and I hate Stalin/Mao/Etc.. But Marxism is a world view, I don't agree with all of his ideas.. I should be banned for being a scumbag? Have you seen your posts?

You are a living slur. Your very existence is a slur. The fact that you are allowed to live is an offense to humanity

220px-The_Black_Book_of_Communism_%28front_cover%29.gif

100 MILLION MURDERED BY COMMUNISM

what the fuck. Blacks are the most racist race? LOL

Yes, you pus-filled bag of disease ridden human filth.

Try paying attention once in a while

Even BLACKS think they are the most racist of ALL Americans

“Among black Americans, 31 percent think most blacks are racist, while 24 percent consider most whites racist and 15 percent view most Hispanics that way. Among white adults, 10 percent think most white Americans are racist, 38 percent believe most blacks are racist and 17 percent say most Hispanics are racist.”

Read more: More Americans say blacks more racist than whites Rasmussen report - Washington Times
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

yer a scumbag
So, one poll taken in One country is the truth when forgetting history. Your an idiot.

Just as interesting(?) I do note: There are countries where the symbols are taken strictly and live prohibition is.

Criminal codes - Legislationline
"Hungary :
Criminal Code of the Republic of Hungary (2012) (English version)"

In this, you looking for:
Use of Symbols of Totalitarianism
Section 335

(original law: 2012. vi C. t rv ny - a B ntet T rv nyk nyvr l )

I do paste here:
""Any person who:
a) distributes,
b) uses before the public at large, or
c) publicly exhibits,
the swastika, the insignia of the SS, the arrow cross, the sickle and hammer, the five-pointed red star or any symbol depicting the above so as to breach public peace - specifically in a way to offend the dignity of victims of totalitarian regimes and their right to sanctity - is guilty of a misdemeanor punishable by custodial arrest, insofar as the did not result in a more serious criminal offense.""
????

I tried to target the your " five-pointed red star or any symbol depicting" but not seriously.
There are countries where the symbols are taken strictly and live prohibition is. This can be understood?

I'm an anarchist, but I'm also realistic, food stamps aren't oppression.

It certainly is oppression if your wealth is being confiscated to pay for the gov't largesse.

The subject at hand is food stamps which serve only those who receive them and the pols who get elected by they giving 'em away.
Military spending serves all Americans ... even those too dim to understand how.
:biggrin:
Food stamps serve those in poverty, and are a safety net for everyone if they happen to fall into a time of having little money, military spending serves all americans? Tell me more about how building new multi billion dollar stealth bomber prototypes serves americans, or rampant bombing of innocent civilians, or a pointless invasion that destabilized an entire region?

what the fuck. Blacks are the most racist race? LOL

Yes, you pus-filled bag of disease ridden human filth.

Try paying attention once in a while

Even BLACKS think they are the most racist of ALL Americans

“Among black Americans, 31 percent think most blacks are racist, while 24 percent consider most whites racist and 15 percent view most Hispanics that way. Among white adults, 10 percent think most white Americans are racist, 38 percent believe most blacks are racist and 17 percent say most Hispanics are racist.”

Read more: More Americans say blacks more racist than whites Rasmussen report - Washington Times
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

yer a scumbag
So, one poll taken in One country is the truth when forgetting history. Your an idiot.

Just as interesting(?) I do note: There are countries where the symbols are taken strictly and live prohibition is.

Criminal codes - Legislationline
"Hungary :
Criminal Code of the Republic of Hungary (2012) (English version)"

In this, you looking for:
Use of Symbols of Totalitarianism
Section 335

(original law: 2012. vi C. t rv ny - a B ntet T rv nyk nyvr l )

I do paste here:
""Any person who:
a) distributes,
b) uses before the public at large, or
c) publicly exhibits,
the swastika, the insignia of the SS, the arrow cross, the sickle and hammer, the five-pointed red star or any symbol depicting the above so as to breach public peace - specifically in a way to offend the dignity of victims of totalitarian regimes and their right to sanctity - is guilty of a misdemeanor punishable by custodial arrest, insofar as the did not result in a more serious criminal offense.""
????

I tried to target the your " five-pointed red star or any symbol depicting" but not seriously.
There are countries where the symbols are taken strictly and live prohibition is. This can be understood?
Yeah, I understand, and i disagree with that.

You mean dictators that claimed to follow communism, and even admitted they haven't achieved communism at all? You fail to look at how many people the imperialist, capitalist united states has killed, and if we get to blame famines on communism, oh boy... capitalism is way up there.

You don't "kill" communists. You exterminate them. Like you do a pestilence.

Fuck you and your fucking 'dictators' ALL marxists are totalitarian scum.

Every last one of them.

And every last one of them needs to be exterminated

Forum List

Back