What would you like the state to do?

You keep using slur words as if they mean anything to me. That sucks that it offends them, and I hate Stalin/Mao/Etc.. But Marxism is a world view, I don't agree with all of his ideas.. I should be banned for being a scumbag? Have you seen your posts?

You are a living slur. Your very existence is a slur. The fact that you are allowed to live is an offense to humanity

220px-The_Black_Book_of_Communism_%28front_cover%29.gif

100 MILLION MURDERED BY COMMUNISM

Dude, if you put forth the black book of communism, you must know that it makes hilarious connections that are not possibly related to communism, that stalin/mao/pol pot never actually achieved communism, never claimed to... If we get to make ridiculous connections, capitalism has killed billions.

Yes, you pus-filled bag of disease ridden human filth.

Try paying attention once in a while

Even BLACKS think they are the most racist of ALL Americans

“Among black Americans, 31 percent think most blacks are racist, while 24 percent consider most whites racist and 15 percent view most Hispanics that way. Among white adults, 10 percent think most white Americans are racist, 38 percent believe most blacks are racist and 17 percent say most Hispanics are racist.”

Read more: More Americans say blacks more racist than whites Rasmussen report - Washington Times
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

yer a scumbag
So, one poll taken in One country is the truth when forgetting history. Your an idiot.

Just as interesting(?) I do note: There are countries where the symbols are taken strictly and live prohibition is.

Criminal codes - Legislationline
"Hungary :
Criminal Code of the Republic of Hungary (2012) (English version)"

In this, you looking for:
Use of Symbols of Totalitarianism
Section 335

(original law: 2012. vi C. t rv ny - a B ntet T rv nyk nyvr l )

I do paste here:
""Any person who:
a) distributes,
b) uses before the public at large, or
c) publicly exhibits,
the swastika, the insignia of the SS, the arrow cross, the sickle and hammer, the five-pointed red star or any symbol depicting the above so as to breach public peace - specifically in a way to offend the dignity of victims of totalitarian regimes and their right to sanctity - is guilty of a misdemeanor punishable by custodial arrest, insofar as the did not result in a more serious criminal offense.""
????

I tried to target the your " five-pointed red star or any symbol depicting" but not seriously.
There are countries where the symbols are taken strictly and live prohibition is. This can be understood?
Yeah, I understand, and i disagree with that.
It wasn't "real" communism but that's the kind of government that forms from your commie bullshit and you should understand that. The perfect government would be a benevolent dictatorship but that can't exist so there is no perfect government.

You mean dictators that claimed to follow communism, and even admitted they haven't achieved communism at all? You fail to look at how many people the imperialist, capitalist united states has killed, and if we get to blame famines on communism, oh boy... capitalism is way up there.

You don't "kill" communists. You exterminate them. Like you do a pestilence.

Fuck you and your fucking 'dictators' ALL marxists are totalitarian scum.

Every last one of them.

And every last one of them needs to be exterminated
Totalitarian scum? I don't follow the idea of establishing a new state to transition to a stateless society, I more closely agree with anarchist communism as of now, which is completely against the ideas of marxism-leninism/maoism/etc... Oh, david harvey is a totalitarian scum? Reading Marx s Capital with David Harvey

So, one poll taken in One country is the truth when forgetting history. Your an idiot.

Just as interesting(?) I do note: There are countries where the symbols are taken strictly and live prohibition is.

Criminal codes - Legislationline
"Hungary :
Criminal Code of the Republic of Hungary (2012) (English version)"

In this, you looking for:
Use of Symbols of Totalitarianism
Section 335

(original law: 2012. vi C. t rv ny - a B ntet T rv nyk nyvr l )

I do paste here:
""Any person who:
a) distributes,
b) uses before the public at large, or
c) publicly exhibits,
the swastika, the insignia of the SS, the arrow cross, the sickle and hammer, the five-pointed red star or any symbol depicting the above so as to breach public peace - specifically in a way to offend the dignity of victims of totalitarian regimes and their right to sanctity - is guilty of a misdemeanor punishable by custodial arrest, insofar as the did not result in a more serious criminal offense.""
????

I tried to target the your " five-pointed red star or any symbol depicting" but not seriously.
There are countries where the symbols are taken strictly and live prohibition is. This can be understood?
It wasn't "real" communism but that's the kind of government that forms from your commie bullshit and you should understand that. The perfect government would be a benevolent dictatorship but that can't exist so there is no perfect government.
That's what forms when you follow marxism-leninism.

You disagree with being categorized as a scumbag?

Nobody else does except for your fellow dimocrap filth.

It's why I hate you people so much.

You refuse to see the harm you cause. You just refuse. No matter how many people you murder, no matter how many you starve. No matter how many you imprison and steal from, no matter how many lives you ruin....

You just don't give a fuck

You disagree with being categorized as a scumbag?

Nobody else does except for your fellow dimocrap filth.

It's why I hate you people so much.

You refuse to see the harm you cause. You just refuse. No matter how many people you murder, no matter how many you starve. No matter how many you imprison and steal from, no matter how many lives you ruin....

You just don't give a fuck
I condemn all of what you mention.

I know how many people were killed under dictatorships that never even claimed to have achieved communism.

First of all -- You're lying.

Second, what the FUCK does that have to do with the price of pussy in Peking?

Moron. Does that somehow alleviate the crimes and suffering caused by marxist scum?

You're nothing more than an idiot. What are you, seriously? 12?

[Q

I'm an anarchist, but I'm also realistic, food stamps aren't oppression.

If you are an illegal or welfare queen getting the food stamps then it is like manna from Heaven. However, if you are forced by government thugs to pay for it then that is oppression.

You have no concept of freedom, do you?

I know how many people were killed under dictatorships that never even claimed to have achieved communism.

First of all -- You're lying.

Second, what the FUCK does that have to do with the price of pussy in Peking?

Moron. Does that somehow alleviate the crimes and suffering caused by marxist scum?

You're nothing more than an idiot. What are you, seriously? 12?
I'm lying? Show me where stalin/mao/pol pot ever claimed to have achieved communism. Price of pussy? .-.
It doesn't alleviate the crimes, no, I admit this.

Forum List

Back