🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Whatever Happened To David Hogg?

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
It seems the media thrill is gone.

Of course, increased gun sales and NRA membership does rather send a message, eh?

Was that the piglet who used to be really good friends with a spider? Or are you talking about the mascot the Ag sector is using to lobby against Trump's tariffs?

I think america grew tired of him hogging the spotlight.

yeah, I seen a story yesterday from Yahoo that the black students from the same school were pissed that he's been ignoring them & shutting them out of the spotlight even though many of his 'public appearances' have to do with racial equality.

I thought it was kinda funny that Yahoo would do such a story in a negative light against Prince Charming

th

yeah, I seen a story yesterday from Yahoo that the black students from the same school were pissed that he's been ignoring them & shutting them out of the spotlight even though many of his 'public appearances' have to do with racial equality.

I thought it was kinda funny that Yahoo would do such a story in a negative light against Prince Charming
The media loves to put people on pedestals only to tear them down later.

Black Parkland Survivor Exposes David Hogg & His RACIST PAST

Just remember the George Bernard Shaw adage. "I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. (Or in this case a Hogg). You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."

Forum List

Back