🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Whatever Happened To David Hogg?

It seems the media thrill is gone.

Of course, increased gun sales and NRA membership does rather send a message, eh?

Yep! It sends the message that gun nuts are morons. But we knew that already.
/——/ Funny how we “morons” out wit you real smart gun grabbers.
You didn't outwit anyone, Cletus. You sat there and heehawed.
/——/ NRA membership and gun sales soar. Bwhahahaha Keep up the good work Camera Hogg. Bwhahahahaha

Right now the kids from Parkland are involved in scheduling townhalls with members of congress or their opponents in the upcoming midterms.

pNXoPCgCeDoAIfCK71VZigb_IIMUYUDMNqtQ9IwLwCyilORRki2qeif3iS4jo-5QZvhcfXC7cjSM_bQcYd5rDIl31M_t4cGy8A6MCqjwpnExThmng0MYD2vk0F7h6Y6h5A

High is gone. Laura is just fine. She is wealthy so I'm this case I have no concern for him or her. Any level headed person sees it only this way.

I like some of her stances but her interpretation of Christian life and my interpretation are miles apart.

Right now the kids from Parkland are involved in scheduling townhalls with members of congress or their opponents in the upcoming midterms.

pNXoPCgCeDoAIfCK71VZigb_IIMUYUDMNqtQ9IwLwCyilORRki2qeif3iS4jo-5QZvhcfXC7cjSM_bQcYd5rDIl31M_t4cGy8A6MCqjwpnExThmng0MYD2vk0F7h6Y6h5A
Funny how you think Republicans are stupid when you are literally taking marching orders from dumbass kids who haven't graduated high school yet....

Forum List

Back