🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Whatever Happened To David Hogg?

It seems the media thrill is gone.

Of course, increased gun sales and NRA membership does rather send a message, eh?

Besides watching his classmates and teachers being slaughtered?

He's still out there. Bet on it.

But yeah, its interesting that the fundie right reacts to the mass murder of children by buy more guns. But that says more about the real truth of the rabid right. They care nothing about the 2nd amendment and even less about children. They're a hate group. Period.

Why the AR-15 Is So Lethal

Watching? I thought he wasn't at the school when it happened; he rode there on his bike after he heard about it.

But yeah, its interesting that the fundie right reacts to the mass murder of children by buy more guns. But that says more about the real truth of the rabid right.

No. Gun sales and the NRA membership grew because of what the Democrats are trying to do--not the Republicans. You know, like that one burb by Chicago where they outlawed just about any handgun????

More about gun sales -- Remington just pulled a trump. IOW, screwed up their business and stuck their creditors with the bill.

anyway,

Remember Diane Whipple? She was the woman who was mauled to death in the hallway of her apt house. The breed of dog (Presa Canarios) that killed her was largly unknown before they killed her but when it hit the news, the sickos came out of the woodwork, all wanting that breed of dog.

Just like the scum who react to dead children by buying the gun that was used to kill them.

More about gun sales -- Remington just pulled a trump. IOW, screwed up their business and stuck their creditors with the bill.

anyway,

Remember Diane Whipple? She was the woman who was mauled to death in the hallway of her apt house. The breed of dog (Presa Canarios) that killed her was largly unknown before they killed her but when it hit the news, the sickos came out of the woodwork, all wanting that breed of dog.

Just like the scum who react to dead children by buying the gun that was used to kill them.

So you went out and bought gun?

I thought you far left drones were against guns?

Watching? I thought he wasn't at the school when it happened; he rode there on his bike after he heard about it.

But yeah, its interesting that the fundie right reacts to the mass murder of children by buy more guns. But that says more about the real truth of the rabid right.

No. Gun sales and the NRA membership grew because of what the Democrats are trying to do--not the Republicans. You know, like that one burb by Chicago where they outlawed just about any handgun????

Gun sales increased because RWNJs believed the NRA's lies that Dems are coming fer there guns.

All you have to do is look to see who is telling you to get out there any buy buy buy those guns before its too late.

Gun nutters are just a bunch of gullible dummies and the NRA leads them around by the nose. But, hey, don't let me stop you from buying some more guns.

Reminds me of reading some idiot yahoo who said he wasn't saving/investing for retirement because he's spending all his money on guns. Astounding stupidity and it will be the left who has to take care of them.

anyway,

I've owned guns all my life. Where did I say I "went out and bought [sic] gun"?

I don't know of any liberal who doesn't own guns.

Educate yourself.

Last edited:
It seems the media thrill is gone.

Of course, increased gun sales and NRA membership does rather send a message, eh?

He's spending some quality time with his Grandpa Boss Hogg

hogg.jpg

Gun sales increased because RWNJs believed the NRA's lies that Dems are coming fer there guns.

All you have to do is look to see who is telling you to get out there any buy buy buy those guns before its too late.

You mean the Dems are not trying to get our guns? Would you like me to post some links?

Now I listen to Salem Communications and the EIB network (Rush) all day long. I watch Fox sometimes at night, and I've never heard an NRA commercial telling anybody to buy more guns. You would think if that's what they were up to, those are the places they would run their commercials.

Just another RWNJ lie. Fact is, David Hogg has you all is a dither, just where you belong.
https://www.factcheck.org/2018/04/david-hogg-at-school-during-parkland-shooting/
Hogg recorded videos from inside the school during the shooting and a teacher confirmed that he was there at the time.

anyway,

Educate yourself.

You are not a liberal, you are a far left drone.

Educate yourself.

Then again you irony impaired drones only know how to spew far left religious dogma.

So once again you went out and bought a gun?

Right now the kids from Parkland are involved in scheduling townhalls with members of congress or their opponents in the upcoming midterms.

pNXoPCgCeDoAIfCK71VZigb_IIMUYUDMNqtQ9IwLwCyilORRki2qeif3iS4jo-5QZvhcfXC7cjSM_bQcYd5rDIl31M_t4cGy8A6MCqjwpnExThmng0MYD2vk0F7h6Y6h5A
Funny how you think Republicans are stupid when you are literally taking marching orders from dumbass kids who haven't graduated high school yet....

I'm not taking marching orders from anyone, I like their approach it's refreshing and has been effective. I also agree with them on several aspects.

Educate yourself.

You surely understand that you don't own those guns and you never did. They are simply on loan to you until some future government wants them back. After all, "You didn't build that" is fraught with far heavier implications that the liberal hive mind was allowed to compfrehend.

Is David Hogg - wearing an ear piece - was someone piping talking points to him while he was speaking - it sure looks like it

View attachment 186793

Oh, GreenBean, the interviewee wears an ear piece for satellite interviews so that they can hear the in studio interviewer. Glad I could help,

The-more-you-know.png

So he was being interviewed while giving a speech - okay thnx !

Where is the image from? And if you say anything other than an interview my next question will be to ask you to prove it.

One snotnosed kid gets so many up in a tizzy. He had not an ounce of influence on anything. Jeez people let it go. Who cares? I don't. Neither him not laura affect our lives....thankfully.

Forum List

Back