whats a guy gotta do to get a little help around here ?

th

+
th

+
th

=
th

*****SMILE*****

:)

mods dont have an issue with no content trolling - no siree bob.

:rolleyes:
What do you mean "no content trolling"?

We're posting answers to the guy's question about buying something that can kill 200 people.

--Any off-topic posts will be deleted or moved to an appropriate forum as per Administrator & Moderator discretion at any time. Warnings/Infractions/Bans will result if members present a total disregard of these guidelines.
The man, who police say appeared to be 50 to 60 years old with grayish black hair and a goatee, approached a sales clerk and allegedly asked "can you sell me anything (or a gun) that would kill 200 people?" according to the police press release.

Notice how they had to add "(or a gun)"?

:laughing0301:

What do you mean "no content trolling"?

We're posting answers to the guy's question about buying something that can kill 200 people.

--Any off-topic posts will be deleted or moved to an appropriate forum as per Administrator & Moderator discretion at any time. Warnings/Infractions/Bans will result if members present a total disregard of these guidelines.
You go ahead and run for Mod. I'll vote for ya.

th

The only thing I've posted that you can't pick up at Wally World are the tickets to Chicago. Otherwise it isn't specified what can kill up to 200 people...

*****SMILE*****

:)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back