What's happening in the United States now is the biggest propaganda campaign since the Nazis took over Germany

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
The BIG LIE: Everyone, except the deplorable lower-middle-class rural uneducated bumpkins who cling to God and guns and hate everyone who isn't white straight and Christian, is voting for Biden.

The TRUTH: It's impossible to measure Trump's support because pollsters working for the media are lying.

My guess is that Biden's internal polling is telling him the truth. Look for another cancellation of fireworks for his victory party on election night.

The BIG LIE: Everyone, except the deplorable lower-middle-class rural uneducated bumpkins who cling to God and guns and hate everyone who isn't white straight and Christian, is voting for Biden.

The TRUTH: It's impossible to measure Trump's support because pollsters working for the media are lying.

My guess is that Biden's internal polling is telling him the truth. Look for another cancellation of fireworks for his victory party on election night.
He's spending a fuckton on advertising in Minnesota...A state that hasn't voted republican since Nixon.

A lot of shit isn't adding up.

The pollsters are not just lying, but DANGEROUS. Answer the wrong way and you'll lose your social media standing, your job, your home, and very possibly your life.

People tend not to be forthcoming when the cancel culture Gestapo is asking the questions.

He's spending a fuckton on advertising in Minnesota...A state that hasn't voted republican since Nixon.

He's trying to help his Senate campaign! Come on, Man!

He's trying to help his Senate campaign! Come on, Man!
Speaking of the Senate....If Trump wins Minnesota -and I'm making no prediction- you can very likely say hello to Senator Jason Lewis.....He's more Ron than Rand Paul.

I was born when Truman was President, so I've seen alot. Never ever in all my years have I seen such a coordinated effort to fool the American people. The shit going on today is what we were warned about during the Cold War. Except it's our own media, information services, academic system, and half the government which are trying to pull the wool over the eyes of the American people. Those are also more than likely being aided by some pretty powerful globalist interests.

This President has really rustled some jimmies and it looks like the old established powers that be, aren't going down quietly.

With Dementia Joe hiding in his basement, what could possibly go wrong?

7_CATERS_CAMERA_SHY_BEAR_02-800x498.jpg

The Dem propaganda machine often resembles that of Goebbels and the reaction of Dem lemmings is the same as that of the Germans.

In desperate need of a savior (Great Depression) most Germans were easily swayed, either to ignore the dark side or to believe it really wouldn't be what it became but the more they did so the more emboldened and entrenched Hitler became.

Goebbels was the only show on the one-station radio:

Pollsters in major polls are not working for the media. They are working for polling and management consulting organizations who need to get it right regardless of who wins because their future business depends on getting it right. Most of these polls were never meant to make money. They are just marketing and advertising to help sell something else. And that something else is corporate and political consulting which brings in hundreds of millions.

Pollsters in major polls are not working for the media. They are working for polling and management consulting organizations who need to get it right regardless of who wins because their future business depends on getting it right. Most of these polls were never meant to make money. They are just marketing and advertising to help sell something else. And that something else is corporate and political consulting which brings in hundreds of millions.
And yet, they were wrong last time.

Why do you think they will be right this time?

Another episode in the soap opera called "Thinning the herd" :)
Man, his rallies just get lamer and lamer as he goes along.
Someone should tell Donnie that less is more. After a while, your riffing sounds like an endless vowel movement
after you've had too much to drink. You would think he would know this, you know being the successful
businessman he is. :auiqs.jpg:
Lamer than the Joe/Hoe bus tour with all seven attendees?

Can’t blame Minnesota staying away from voting republicans or so long after making the mistake of voting for DICK.lol

Whatever you have to tell yourself to sleep at night...

You'll know for sure soon enough. Vote Early or make your voting plan!

He’s back in Florida today. They know how far behind they are.

Agreed on the propaganda part but don’t worry Trump will be out of office soon and we can start working to get that crap out of our politics

The pollsters are not just lying, but DANGEROUS. Answer the wrong way and you'll lose your social media standing, your job, your home, and very possibly your life.

People tend not to be forthcoming when the cancel culture Gestapo is asking the questions.

We'll know they've taken full control when speech at forums like this is censored.
Yes, eventually it is going to happen. Mock me now, but remember later.

Agreed on the propaganda part but don’t worry Trump will be out of office soon and we can start working to get that crap out of our politics

And exactly what vision do you have for America after Trump?

The Utopia your party is promising you is most likely going to look more like Venezuela or Cuba.
Trump may not be a Saint, but those pulling the strings of your party are definitely ill intended.
That folks can't see it is stunning.

The butthurt is starting early with this one.

Forum List

Back