What's nice about the Biden economy is the already have get to have a lot more

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
I think the value of my house is 8 million% more than before build back Biden, so there's that. If you're not a homeowner, sorry, all that leveling the playing field talk is zero-speak.

Did you think the used-car salesman was just making a pitch or he really meant it?

Then there's the stock market, O-BOY! Sure there's a factor of inflation involved, and the market is global, but shit, it's nice when you can corner more resources so quickly without any effort.

It's nice the rich are getting richer. Thank a Democrat.

Let's hear it for Obama. Who knew a middle-class guy could be worth 80M & climbing fast, just because he's been out of office 5 years. Congrats!

I think the value of my house is 8 million% more than before build back Biden, so there's that. If you're not a homeowner, sorry, all that leveling the playing field talk is zero-speak.

Did you think the used-car salesman was just making a pitch or he really meant it?

Then there's the stock market, O-BOY! Sure there's a factor of inflation involved, and the market is global, but shit, it's nice when you can corner more resources so quickly without any effort.

It's nice the rich are getting richer. Thank a Democrat.

Let's hear it for Obama. Who knew a middle-class guy could be worth 80M & climbing fast, just because he's been out of office 5 years. Congrats!
Poor baby, did you stub your toe this morning?

Forum List

Back