What's on your bucket list?

This is why guys like Don jr go shoot elephant in Africa. They want to have said they did it all

Rich guys do that all the time,left or right.

Some guys *coughsealybobocough* want to shoot big things because they have very small 'things.'

Complete and utter bullshit. I don't hunt anymore, but when I did it wasn't about the size of my dick.

I didn't say everyone.

Claiming it about one person is stupid.

This is why guys like Don jr go shoot elephant in Africa. They want to have said they did it all

Some guys *coughsealybobocough* want to shoot big things because they have very small 'things.'

Complete and utter bullshit. I don't hunt anymore, but when I did it wasn't about the size of my dick.

I didn't say everyone.

Consider the person, and stop being so defensive.

I didn't say everyone.

I'm not being defensive. Idiots, like you, who equate gun ownership, of any kind, and penis envy, are simpletons.

I didn't say everyone.

I'm not being defensive. Idiots, like you, who equate gun ownership, of any kind, and penis envy, are simpletons.

You are being completely, suspiciously defensive. My comment was intended to be an insult to one particular idiot. Now you are making a strong play for second idiot. I have nothing against gun owners or hunters. Ok, precious? Are your feelings soothed now?

Bucket list?

I've checked off a lot, but there's more to go.

On April 1, I'm leaving on a five week road trip to drive the 3rd and then the 1st longest roads in America. I'm renting a Ford Explorer and driving from here (northeastern Florida) to Boston. From there, I'll drive to Seattle, where I'll pick up my daughter. We'll drive down to Newport, Oregon to drive US-20, which is the longest road in the country, back to Boston.

The cool thing about US-20 is that, for the most part, it's a two-lane rural highway, and it passes through a lot of times that time's forgotten; places with populations in two and three digits. One town even has a population of 1. Towns like that are great to photograph.

Later in the year I'll drive the 2nd and 4th longest roads...

If you get to Boston, you won't want to leave. Just buy your daughter a plane ticket and enjoy the greatest city in the world.

LOL!!

I've been there and, while we'll part ways on the belief that it's the best city in the world, they sure do got some good chowder. I'll be staying with friends in Worcester.

When we come back across, we'll spend a few days there. Growing up in San Diego, my daughter's never been exposed to that level of American history...

You're driving all the way from Florida to stay in Worcester? Worcester? It's not exactly the jewel in the crown.

I've got an old Navy buddy who lives there. He and his wife are putting me up for a few nights...

Bucket list?

On April 1, I'm leaving on a five week road trip to drive the 3rd and then the 1st longest roads in America. I'm renting a Ford Explorer and driving from here (northeastern Florida) to Boston. From there, I'll drive to Seattle, where I'll pick up my daughter. We'll drive down to Newport, Oregon to drive US-20, which is the longest road in the country, back to Boston.

The cool thing about US-20 is that, for the most part, it's a two-lane rural highway, and it passes through a lot of times that time's forgotten; places with populations in two and three digits. One town even has a population of 1. Towns like that are great to photograph.

Sounds wonderful. Probably someplace I'll never see.

Bucket list?

If you get to Boston, you won't want to leave. Just buy your daughter a plane ticket and enjoy the greatest city in the world.

LOL!!

I've been there and, while we'll part ways on the belief that it's the best city in the world, they sure do got some good chowder. I'll be staying with friends in Worcester.

When we come back across, we'll spend a few days there. Growing up in San Diego, my daughter's never been exposed to that level of American history...

You're driving all the way from Florida to stay in Worcester? Worcester? It's not exactly the jewel in the crown.

I've got an old Navy buddy who lives there. He and his wife are putting me up for a few nights...

Make sure the bars on the windows are secure.

If there is possibly a greater waste of time than regret, it has to be premature regret.
Isn't that what it is when people make a bucket list? Isn't thinking about a bucket list premature regret? Because you are doing it supposedly when there is still time.

I went to Greece once and Germany once. I wouldn't pay to go back. No regrets. Africa? I'd love to see it but I won't. Australia? I'd love to but probably won't spend the money to go see it. South America? No thanks. Unless I can freely do the best cocaine in Columbia not interested. That would be great if you could go get the purest cocaine in Columbia and do it there like Amsterdam used to be before pot was legalized in my state.

I've never been to Seattle or Vegas. But I don't regret not seeing all these places. Add all these places up and the cost to go see all of them is my nest egg.

My brother wants to plan a snowmobile trip. $250 a day. I hope we go. Stay at his vacation home up north for free it'll be a cheap but fun get away.

I really want to go fishing/hunting in Alaska. I would not shoot a bear or elephant for sport. Just deer. Good eating.

What else do I wish I do before I die? White Water raft.

We all have to pick and choose. My heaven is spent up north Michigan aka God's country and Florida. Pretty much I like to travel up and down not east and west.

Bucket list?

LOL!!

Make sure the bars on the windows are secure.
I drove through once. Nothing like Detroit.

Bucket list?

Sounds like a absolutely wonderful time...

1. Ziplining
2. Rope swing into water
3. Take a dance class.
4. Visit the Supreme Court.
5. Learn a new language
6. See a Broadway play.
7. Visit Yellowstone.
8. Visit L'Aquila.
9. Visit Taj Mahal.
10. Visit a Buddhist Temple
11. Take a road trip with Mom.
12. Take a cooking class.
13. Go on an archaeology dig.
Spent my child hood doing 2. in the creek behind where I lived :cool:
It looks fantastic on tv. I have never seen a rope swing near water.
As LG can attest- it is an exhilarating experience- of course I think anything related to water is fantastically fabulous;) I loved going to the lake in another state where there was a rope that hung off the side of a cliff - it was quite fun! I would still do it today but likely not the backflip that I used to try- sometimes successfully lol

I hope to one day see the Northern Lights from Alaska, ride on a gondola in the sinking city of Venice (although reading about the sewage issues that one might be on the back burner), Iceland, and New Zealand.

Last edited:
1. Ziplining
2. Rope swing into water
3. Take a dance class.
5. Learn a new language
6. See a Broadway play.
7. Visit Yellowstone.
8. Visit L'Aquila.
9. Visit Taj Mahal.
As LG can attest- it is an exhilarating experience-.....

When to let go is very important.

1. Ziplining
2. Rope swing into water
3. Take a dance class.
5. Learn a new language
6. See a Broadway play.
7. Visit Yellowstone.
8. Visit L'Aquila.
9. Visit Taj Mahal.
As LG can attest- it is an exhilarating experience- of course I think anything related to water is fantastically fabulous;) I loved going to the lake in another state where there was a rope that hung off the side of a cliff - it was quite fun! I would still do it today but likely not the backflip that I used to try- sometimes successfully lol

I hope to one day see the Northern Lights from Alaska, ride on a gondola in the sinking city of Venice (although reading about the sewage issues that one might be on the back burner), Iceland, and New Zealand.

Ah, using a rope on a bridge over the Russian River at the town of Hacienda was the high point of my summer vacation. My mother was beside herself and wouldn't watch. I was eight, the older kids would dive and even do a flip upon release. I let go when I reached the end of the forward progress. The water was deep there and the current was not swift; one only needed to watch out for boats before the running start.

1. See a supernova
  2. Visit Baalbek to see the ancient ruins
  3. Get a black belt in aikido
  4. Read the Zohar
  5. Find the Mines of Muribeca which I suspect are on my cousin's fazenda in Goias
  6. Finally accept that my mission, my Tikkun, in this lifetime is to help people
Great thread, Rye Catcher

Congrats in order

Forum List

Back