What's on your bucket list?

see a MLB game. ...

Hot dogs and beers are too expensive.

I've been to more than a dozen MLB, and the top three for food (IMO) are Milwaukee, Philadelphia and San Francisco. Dodger dogs are yuck, San Diego is good, not great; Phoenix has too many good restaurants to waste money at that stadium; both NY Yankee stadiums (the old and the new) want gold for grease, and the new Met Stadium is clean and yet has mediocre food - my sons and I didn't eat at the old Met Stadium, it was rained out; the stadium in St. Pete is disgusting and Wrigley Field is too old and too stodgy; we didn't eat at the new White Sox Stadium, we decided to eat Chicago Pizza before the game (NY's pizza are much better).

see a MLB game. ...

I've been to more than a dozen MLB, and the top three for food (IMO) are Milwaukee, Philadelphia and San Francisco. Dodger dogs are yuck, San Diego is good, not great; Phoenix has too many good restaurants to waste money at that stadium; both NY Yankee stadiums (the old and the new) want gold for grease, and the new Met Stadium is clean and yet has mediocre food - my sons and I didn't eat at the old Met Stadium, it was rained out; the stadium in St. Pete is disgusting and Wrigley Field is too old and too stodgy; we didn't eat at the new White Sox Stadium, we decided to eat Chicago Pizza before the game (NY's pizza are much better).

The sausage and peppers outside Fenway is awesome!

see a MLB game. ...

The sausage and peppers outside Fenway is awesome!

I knew I would forget a stadium or two. Yeah, the street outside Fenway is marvelous. My son and I were late to the only game we have attended in Boston, and took a quick walk down the lane. It looked good, and smelled good, but we ended up not buying anything. I don't recall eating anything at the game either. That was 10(?) years ago.

If there is possibly a greater waste of time than regret, it has to be premature regret.
Can you explain because I disagree. How is premature regret worse than regret. I’m trying to understand but that doesn’t seem logical. I would say the opposite is true. Did you read that in a fortune cookie once?

Alaska is a very beautiful state.
I hear UP Michigan is very close to Alaska in beauty. My brothers hunting property is 1 hour from the bridge that takes you to mackinaw. You would think anyone would continue on to go see it. But to me it seems like a waste of time. How much more beautiful can it be? Plus to go stay there would cost at least $100 a day. At least! I stay at my brothers place for free.

You would think I was born in a depression or after a war. A lot of children who grew up in the depression are cheap like me. Even after they have accumulated great wealth they can’t get themselves to spend any of it. Spending isn’t fun, making it is.

One time I showed up for a dog walk with ms Belarus and I had a coffee. She was like “where’s mine?” Now I always get her a medium latte. Can’t be cheap with the ladies.

If there is possibly a greater waste of time than regret, it has to be premature regret.
Isn't that what it is when people make a bucket list? Isn't thinking about a bucket list premature regret? ...

Yeah, that's why it's fucking stupid.
We would be friends but only after I asserted my dominance over you. And I’d forgive but never forget you were an asshole before. And the look on your face says you want rematch but you never try it again because you’re smarter than that.

Isn't that what it is when people make a bucket list? Isn't thinking about a bucket list premature regret? ...

We would be friends but only after I asserted my dominance over you. And I’d forgive but never forget you were an asshole before. And the look on your face says you want rematch but you never try it again because you’re smarter than that.

More empty fantasies, brainless?

When you get together with your wrestling buddies what number are you? I’m the toughest or one of the toughest always. Even at 150 I could whip heavyweights. Bench 350, squat 405, deadlift 505. I weighed 150. I was the beast. And you may have been a better wrestler. I only wrestled three years. So really good wrestlers could beat me on points. You sound like you were pretty good. What weight class were you?

When you get together with your wrestling buddies what number are you? I’m the toughest or one of the toughest always. .....

Are you seriously unaware of how pathetic and desperate this kind of shit is? Is growing up to be a real, normal, adult male anywhere on your 'bucket list'?

When you get together with your wrestling buddies what number are you? I’m the toughest or one of the toughest always. .....

Are you seriously unaware of how pathetic and desperate this kind of shit is? Is growing up to be a real, normal, adult male anywhere on your 'bucket list'?
On a scale of 1 to 10 how many inches you packin?

I'm serious. What weight class did you wrestle? Don't lie. Little guy.

When you get together with your wrestling buddies what number are you? I’m the toughest or one of the toughest always. ...

When we get together we talk about our wives, our kids, why hair is falling out of some places and growing out of others, who has had what surgery, many of us are coaching so we talk about that, sometimes we recall ill-considered shit we did when we were YOUNGER. Stuff like that. We don't squawk like 13 year old boys worried about their fragile egos - BECAUSE WE ARE GROWN MEN.

Bobobrainless seems to be suffering from a bad case of Napoleon Syndrome.

Go to the National Parks in Utah.
Mine high quality turquoise
Mine gold
Find fire agate
Design and sell jewelry.
Go to Australia.
Buy a cabbing set
Win a $million plus lottery
Travel in a Motorcoach and see all the 49 lower states
Go to Hawaii
Take a Caribbean Cruise
That’s all off the top of my head. I know there are more.

Go to the National Parks in Utah.
Mine high quality turquoise
Mine gold
Find fire agate
Design and sell jewelry.
Go to Australia.
Buy a cabbing set
Win a $million plus lottery
Travel in a Motorcoach and see all the 49 lower states
Go to Hawaii
Take a Caribbean Cruise
That’s all off the top of my head. I know there are more.

You seem to have a lot of mining issues.

Forum List

Back