🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What's the big deal about blizzards?

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
Happens every year somewhere. Are we really that bored we have to pretend it's some dramatic and topic worthy event?

i think that its just wusses that have never done anything and they are scared and practicing SAFETY . When i was 16 i'd be be driving deserted M28 with Lake Superior on my left as i headed to Munising Michigan in a blizzard to try to pick up beer at a Special store just for grins and the chance of the beer . Second time that the Mackinaw Bridge was ever closed due to blizzard conditions i was hitch hiking from Ann Arbor Michigan to Marquette Michigan . I hid under a bridge overpass out in the deserted country side until i could see a cars headlights and then i jumped out in the open with my thumb out . I spent the night in some private peoples home until the TINY town [mackinaw city , think it was] opened up a school and its gym for us snowbound that couldn't cross the bridge .

Last edited:
and i really don't think its BORED , i think that current generations contain lots of wusses that want to be safe and who want to live forever Bonzi . I knew a guy in the 90s that wouldn't travel anywhere on his motorcycle unless he had a cell phone and could call for help . He was a 60 year old from 'california' so i guess wusses have been made by cell phones , Authorities , police and experts to herd them around Bonzy .

Happens every year somewhere. Are we really that bored we have to pretend it's some dramatic and topic worthy event?
Sensationalized media reporting is basically telling it's viewers/readers "you need us! Where would you be without us??!!"
Besides, sensationalism sells..........

Sensationalized media reporting is basically telling it's viewers/readers "you need us! Where would you be without us??!!"
Well then, people are very impressionable and easy to manipulate. It's so hard to believe how many weak minded people are out there

Well then, people are very impressionable and easy to manipulate. It's so hard to believe how many weak minded people are out there
Not necessarily weak minded, more so it's clueless people who think the media is more interested in our welfare than profit chasing......... They forget or have never figured out the media is big business.

Not necessarily weak minded, more so it's clueless people who think the media is more interested in our welfare than profit chasing......... They forget or have never figured out the media is big business.
Oh, I think they know. But they are so hooked on drama, they don't care

I used to not think anything about them until one day at Dairy Queen I ordered one and the kid turned it upside down like they always do, and it fell out! lmao!

agreed but look at the herd and the tax payer paid herders . I mean , we have a hurricane and the elected authorities put on their Special Hats and order evacuation . We have the Boston Bombing and the elected public employees order that private citizens of Boston to 'shelter in place' and shutdown Boston because of 2 imported criminal bombers . I mean , there is even new language since about 2001 as the public bows it heads and praises the saviors known as 'first responders' Bonzi .

I used to not think anything about them until one day at Dairy Queen I ordered one and the kid turned it upside down like they always do, and it fell out! lmao!
You know how many calories are in those? Ridiculous!!! I'd rather eat a Monte Cristo for the calories

You know how many calories are in those? Ridiculous!!! I'd rather eat a Monte Cristo for the calories
Stay on topic Robot girl!

Stay on topic Robot girl!
Does not compute

if all of the cows/turkeys and dinasours currently on earth never farted, we wouldnt have blizzards!!! they need to stop eating italian food and taco bell !!!!

Oh, I think they know. But they are so hooked on drama, they don't care
Well, for some yes, for many others........, they're pretty clueless in general and are easy pickings for business, the media and politicians.

if all of the cows/turkeys and dinasours currently on earth never farted, we wouldnt have blizzards!!! they need to stop eating italian food and taco bell !!!!
It's those 300 pound toilet clogging executives..
and all Obese Oxens and Buffalos also need to cut back on Italian food!
I'll say who wants to have to cut the fat when dining?
what about Hippopotumususes! god! what the hell are they eating to maintain their 3,500 pound weight? god, they could eat a 600 pound person in one outing

Forum List

Back