🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What's The Deal With Atlanta ????

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
After last season's 30 second trip to hell in the playoffs all I could think of was a rematch with the Falcons this season. My interest in this game Nov 10 game was right up there with playing the 9ers and winning the NFC West. Atlanta had the best record last season and looked, with resigning Gonzales, to be back on track to repeat it's winning ways or come close to last seasons run for a superbowl.

Now .. ?????? 1-4 and they lose Julio Jones for the season? The Falcons are one of the biggest dissapointments of the 2013 season ...right DOWN there with the Giants.

What the HELL happened in Atlanta?

After last season's 30 second trip to hell in the playoffs all I could think of was a rematch with the Falcons this season. My interest in this game Nov 10 game was right up there with playing the 9ers and winning the NFC West. Atlanta had the best record last season and looked, with resigning Gonzales, to be back on track to repeat it's winning ways or come close to last seasons run for a superbowl.

Now .. ?????? 1-4 and they lose Julio Jones for the season? The Falcons are one of the biggest dissapointments of the 2013 season ...right DOWN there with the Giants.

Tony G was an idiot to come back.I never thought they would get off to this kind of a rocky start but I figured that last year was the closest him and matt ryan would ever see a superbowl.I knew they wouldnt get homefield advantage throughout the playoffs again but i figured they would at least go in and have to go on the road as a wild card.

Unlike you,it really doesnt surprise ME one bit at all that they have this record.I TRIED to tell you sometime back that they have a lousy defense and will never be taken as a serious superbowl contender as long as they keep that idiot Mike Smith keeps that other idiot Mike Nolan on as their defensive coordinater.remember that?:lol:

Remember I made that thread a long time ago saying they should hire romeo crennel as thier defensive coordinater?:lol: Crennal is like wade phillips,not head coach material but an excellent defensive mind and an excellent defensive coordinater.same with crennal.

That falcons team will NEVER get to the superbowl with that idiot Mike Smith as the coach.
First his team loses to the tampa bay bucs in the last game of the year last year and he DID play all their starters,"losing like 34 to 28 to a Quarterback who was released last week and figures to be a journeyman his whole life now,:lol:" and NOW they lost 31 to 28 to the new york jets with a quarterback making only his FIFTH NFL start. :lol:

NOW are you convinced by me that Mike Smith is an idiot for not firing his defensive coordinater and replacing him with someone who knows something about a defense?:lol::lol:

Tony G was an idiot to come back.I never thought they would get off to this kind of a rocky start but I figured that last year was the closest him and matt ryan would ever see a superbowl.I knew they wouldnt get homefield advantage throughout the playoffs again but i figured they would at least go in and have to go on the road as a wild card.

Unlike you,it really doesnt surprise ME one bit at all that they have this record.I TRIED to tell you sometime back that they have a lousy defense and will never be taken as a serious superbowl contender as long as they keep that idiot Mike Smith keeps that other idiot Mike Nolan on as their defensive coordinater.remember that?:lol:

Remember I made that thread a long time ago saying they should hire romeo crennel as thier defensive coordinater?:lol: Crennal is like wade phillips,not head coach material but an excellent defensive mind and an excellent defensive coordinater.same with crennal.

That falcons team will NEVER get to the superbowl with that idiot Mike Smith as the coach.
First his team loses to the tampa bay bucs in the last game of the year last year and he DID play all their starters,"losing like 34 to 28 to a Quarterback who was released last week and figures to be a journeyman his whole life now,:lol:" and NOW they lost 31 to 28 to the new york jets with a quarterback making only his FIFTH NFL start. :lol:

NOW are you convinced by me that Mike Smith is an idiot for not firing his defensive coordinater and replacing him with someone who knows something about a defense?:lol::lol:

No. When referencing old threads and posts it is helpfull to post a link. I don't remember many of my own old posts. Keeping track of yours is not gonna happen.

I find it mildly amusing that there is some speculation thruout the NFL that the Falcons have given up and will trade Gonzales for a draft pick.

Last edited:
Atlanta is a lousy sports town and all their teams are a huge joke, thats about the thick of it.

I wasn't following Atlanta very closely last year up till the week of the playoff game with Seattle and found it strange that on thier message boards there was still talk about Matty Ice not being able to win a playoff game. They had the best regular season record of any NFC team yet thier fans were second guessing the team in all areas except Gonzales and Julio.

I know that here in Seattle if we go through this season with only two losses the fanbase will be shocked if we don't win it all.

Now I am just seeing how bad the fan attitude is in Atlanta. I almost feel sorry for them. They had a huge opportunity last season. They had the 49ers at home and couldn't seal the deal.

What makes it even more perplexing is that the 49ers as it turns out were not that hard to figure out and were beat in the SB by what I considered a mediocre Ravens team that made the SB on mosrly smoke and mirrors. The spillover this season has exposed the erradic 9ers and the fact that there is a wide open book on how to beat them now that started in Seattle in week 2.

Atlanta is a lousy sports town and all their teams are a huge joke, thats about the thick of it.

I wasn't following Atlanta very closely last year up till the week of the playoff game with Seattle and found it strange that on thier message boards there was still talk about Matty Ice not being able to win a playoff game. They had the best regular season record of any NFC team yet thier fans were second guessing the team in all areas except Gonzales and Julio.

I know that here in Seattle if we go through this season with only two losses the fanbase will be shocked if we don't win it all.

Now I am just seeing how bad the fan attitude is in Atlanta. I almost feel sorry for them. They had a huge opportunity last season. They had the 49ers at home and couldn't seal the deal.

What makes it even more perplexing is that the 49ers as it turns out were not that hard to figure out and were beat in the SB by what I considered a mediocre Ravens team that made the SB on mosrly smoke and mirrors. The spillover this season has exposed the erradic 9ers and the fact that there is a wide open book on how to beat them now that started in Seattle in week 2.

I don't really follow Atlanta that much either I just know the other day I checked the box scores and literally ALL of their sports team lost on the same day. I mean seriously when the fuck does that ever happen? LMAO!

Atlanta, Houston, Washington, Giants all picked as playoff teams

Typical NFL as there is a shift in the power structure every year

Ya... With Seattle picked to go tothe SB with absolutely nothing to go on and ranked #1 or #2 in power standings I am asceered to look at the polls after the BIG loss in Indy.

I think I'll wait a few weeks till we have bit off a bigger chunk before I venture back to the power rankings. My feelings are a little delicate after last week. :lol:

Three or four more weeks back in the win collumn and everything should be right as rain..

Ya... With Seattle picked to go tothe SB with absolutely nothing to go on and ranked #1 or #2 in power standings I am asceered to look at the polls after the BIG loss in Indy.

I think I'll wait a few weeks till we have bit off a bigger chunk before I venture back to the power rankings. My feelings are a little delicate after last week. :lol:

Three or four more weeks back in the win collumn and everything should be right as rain..

Atlanta falling off the boards helps Seattles chances

Who is left in the NFC to worry about?

Saints: Look like the real deal. Better hope you get a home game
SF: Knows what it takes to win in the playoffs

How is it exactly that the braves are a joke when they were in the playoffs recently and have been to the world series in the 90's many times as well?:cuckoo: not that I like the braves or anything,just saying.

hard to believe they were stupid enough to pick washington with a quarterback playing on ONE LEG.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Saints: Look like the real deal. Better hope you get a home gameSF: Knows what it takes to win in the playoffs

We do. The last time the Saints were in the playoffs we knocked em out with that famous Lynch beast mode "earthquake" run.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSZdntRnQVg]Marshawn Lynch "Beast Mode" 67-yard TD run - best playoff run ever, in HD - YouTube[/ame]

Also known as the "Hold My Dick Pic"

Saints: Look like the real deal. Better hope you get a home gameSF: Knows what it takes to win in the playoffs

We do. The last time the Saints were in the playoffs we knocked em out with that famous Lynch beast mode "earthquake" run.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSZdntRnQVg]Marshawn Lynch "Beast Mode" 67-yard TD run - best playoff run ever, in HD - YouTube[/ame]

And the relevance to this season is?

None, but it gives Huggy something to masturbate to.

It was querried whether the game with N O would be in Seattle. I believe it is a rellevant post in that the noise which caused a detectable earthquake from Lynch's TD run is still probably fresh in the minds of the Saints. Seattle has a much better defense now and instead of an irradic Matt Hasselbeck we have the unflappable Russell Wilson at the QB controls. Seattle had no buisness being in the playoffs three years ago ...what were they 9-7?

Coming up here to the Clink from New Orleans may mean nothing to you ...BUT to the Saints it has an ominous and frightening significance. :eek:

:evil:

uh guys this is whats wrong with the atlanta falcons team.and i will say again their defensive coordinater is whats wrong with them.The proof is in the pudding.They lost their last game of the year at HOME to the tampa bay bucs like 34 to 28 allowing a QB josh freeman who has now been benched because has turned out to be major disspaointment and to the jets last night 31-28 to a quarterback making only his FIFTH start.:lol: how much more evidence do people here need that the falcons defensive coordinater is the problem here?:cuckoo: they just got lucky last year lucking out scoring more than they gave up but its caught up with them now.till they get rid of that defensive coordinater,they will never make it to the superbowl.

Last edited:
uh guys this is whats wrong with the atlanta falcons team.and i will say again their defensive coordinater is whats wrong with them.The proof is in the pudding.They lost their last game of the year at HOME to the tampa bay bucs like 34 to 28 allowing a QB josh freeman who has now been benched because has turned out to be major disspaointment and to the jets last night 31-28 to a quarterback making only his FIFTH start.:lol: how much more evidence do people here need that the falcons defensive coordinater is the problem here?:cuckoo: they just got lucky last year lucking out scoring more than they gave up but its caught up with them now.till they get rid of that defensive coordinater,they will never make it to the superbowl.

Does the Defensive co-ordinater play on the field? Players make plays...not defensive co-ordinaters. Are Atlanta's defensive players rookies with no knowledge of where they need to be or what they have to do? They have been playing since pee wee league. They are the best players in college to get drafted. They STILL don't know how to tackle?

Ya it's the defensive co-ordinater... right... I didn't hear Richard Sherman blame the Seahawks DC after the loss in Indy when he got beat twice for long TDs... Maybe he is missing a good opportunity to pawn off his sucky plays on someone that doesn't suit up! :lol:

Forum List

Back