What’s the deal with far left Democrats? Will they use transgender’s, feminine type men as bodyguards and in the front lines of war?

No, they will put those types in D.C. and genetically engineer a race of supersoldiers for defense. That is the quasi-insectoid social structure of Western Communism.

And why are you going to call the man a piece of shit for the sole reason that YOU don't agree with him on this topic.

I don't agree with you about much at all.

But I don't think YOU are a piece of shit.

The only personal observation I can honestly make about you is that it is much more important to you to "win" an argument that to seek the truth.

When I turn this on you...you were caught. No honest observer could come to any other conclusion.
A few points:

1) You’re right about me calling him a piece of shit. That was too far. I still don’t claim him and I think he has a stupid opinion. But that doesn’t mean he’s a piece of shit. Fair?

2) Seeking the truth and trying to win an argument are not mutually exclusive. I learn by being challenged. If I can try try really hard and find myself challenged in defending my claim, then it will get me to reconsider my position, as you just showed in my first point.

3) You’re lying to yourself if you think your pretzel logic caught me. I easily countered this with my A/B example and you didn’t respond to that. Odd. I wonder why. I embrace the challenge. You run from it.

Oh good. Back to this stupid pretzel reasoning from you.

Person A hates Star Trek. He constantly complains about Star Trek. He starts multiple threads about how much he hates Star Trek and anyone who watches it.

Person B responds by saying that Person A is obsessed.

Who is the obsessed one? A or B.
Both.

And that goes for just about every topic on here.

The guy who starts 100 threads on gun control...and the guy who responds to the threads.

But neither is evil...and neither is whining.

If you have an honest desire to reduce the death of innocent people... you're a good person.

If you have an honest desire to protect the right to defend yourself, your family and even strangers with a personally owned firearm... you're a good person.

You asked. I answered.

Your post:

“Where has anyone said that? No...I don't think that's appropriate.”

Apparently it is appropriate to you now.
You moved the goalpost.

You claimed the man called trans and gays evil.

He didn't.

Then you said "sexual perversions".

That's not calling them evil either.

The guy who starts 100 threads on gun control...and the guy who responds to the threads.

But neither is evil...and neither is whining.
I agree with this.

Gun control, whether for or against, DOES impact lives. People have strong opinions both ways, and neither is evil.

Steve wanting to be called Stephanie doesn‘t impact anyone. Star Trek fans don’t impact anyone. People who like to dress up in cosplay doesn’t impact anyone. Constantly complaining about any of these things is whining.

You moved the goalpost.

You claimed the man called trans and gays evil.

He didn't.
“Why are you so determined to defend this evil and madness, then?”

“They seem to be obsessed, these days, with putting forth shit that is bizarre, insane, and often outright evil

What the fuck do you think he’s referring to as evil then?

I agree with this.

Gun control, whether for or against, DOES impact lives. People have strong opinions both ways, and neither is evil.

Steve wanting to be called Stephanie doesn‘t impact anyone. Star Trek fans don’t impact anyone. People who like to dress up in cosplay doesn’t impact anyone. Constantly complaining about any of these things is whining.
But people do hate...I don't know about Star Trek...but definitely Star Wars under J.J. Abrams and Rian Johnson...

And every time it comes up I'm going to tell you how much better the orig trig is than the garbage servered up in the prequels and ESPECIALLY the sequels.

It's just the nature of the human experience...whether it impacts people or not.

And I...or they...have every right to express that opinion.

Are you honestly going to deny that it isn’t your people who are constantly bringing up transsexuals?
I don't think you have any idea how many democrats are against transwomen in women sports, locker rooms and medicalizing potentially transgender kids. It's not just republicans. I follow quite a few democrats and the only thing we agree on is this sort of stuff.

Ie. Here is a poll on medicalizing trans kids. This is not just republicans.

Convention of States Action, along with the Trafalgar Group, released the data, which showed that “78.7 percent of voters believe underage minors should be required to wait until they are adults to legally use puberty blockers and undergo permanent sex-change procedures.”

Notably, 84.6% of Independents and even 53.2% of Democrats say the same.

To me it goes like this:

Far left democrat: We should be able to cut off the genitals of kids.

Everyone else: I dont think that should be allowed

Far left democrat: why are you so obsessed with genitals of kids?

But people do hate...I don't know about Star Trek...but definitely Star Wars under J.J. Abrams and Rian Johnson...

And every time it comes up I'm going to tell you how much better the orig trig is than the garbage servered up in the prequels and ESPECIALLY the sequels.

It's just the nature of the human experience...whether it impacts people or not.

And I...or they...have every right to express that opinion.
So…you’re into Star Wars. You were disappointed by the sequels. Fine. Those movies impacted you.

Why do transgender people impact you? Why do you give a flying shit what they do?

Liberals.
Oh boy. You really need to read this more closely.

“They seem to be obsessed, these days, with putting forth shit that is bizarre, insane, and often outright evil”

”They” is liberals. The “shit” is what is evil. Liberals are putting forth the evil shit.

I don't think you have any idea how many democrats are against transwomen in women sports, locker rooms and medicalizing potentially transgender kids. It's not just republicans. I follow quite a few democrats and the only thing we agree on is this sort of stuff.
I agree with that as well.

I think the easiest solution is just to open up their own leagues.

But let’s be honest. The trans community is very small and trans athletes don’t directly impact many people. Conservatives don’t even pay attention to women sports. They just want an excuse to whine about trans people.

So…you’re into Star Wars. You were disappointed by the sequels. Fine. Those movies impacted you.

Why do transgender people impact you? Why do you give a flying shit what they do?
Because transgenderism is idiotic.

A man no more feels like a woman than they feel like a rhinoceros.

Because they have no point of reference to have insight into what it actually feels like to be either one.

But that idiocy has infected society.

I was watching a clip of Jordan Peterson the other day... He says...

"A Disney executive said on camera that she had two children, 5 and 7...one was trans and the other was pansexual.

So I did some math.

The probability of having a trans child is one in 3000. Pansexuality is a newer phenomenon...but it is much more rare...(he gave the probability, I can't remember it).

Calculating the odds of having two children, one trans and one pansexual is one in nine million.

So the probability that this is a narcissistic mother (paraphrased) basically abusing her children to be seen as woke and inclusive is...

...8,999,999 to 1."

That my friend...is a real world effect.

Last edited:
Because transgenderism is idiotic.
I think smoking is idiotic. I can give you data showing why it’s idiotic.

But at the end of the day, I don’t care if they want to smoke. It’s their choice, right? They have the choice to do something that I find idiotic and their choice doesn’t impact me whatsoever.

So you don’t see me starting threads on smokers because I don’t give a shit about their idiotic choice.

I think smoking is idiotic. I can give you data showing why it’s idiotic.

But at the end of the day, I don’t care if they want to smoke. It’s their choice, right? They have the choice to do something that I find idiotic and their choice doesn’t impact me whatsoever.

So you don’t see me starting threads on smokers because I don’t give a shit about their idiotic choice.
But if teachers were teaching your kids that smoking was not only acceptable but will make them special...I bet you'd care.

You might even feel a need to voice your opinions on the idiocy of smoking.

Forum List

Back