What’s the deal with far left Democrats? Will they use transgender’s, feminine type men as bodyguards and in the front lines of war?

I didn't start the topic.

I responded...just like you did.

So what's your point?
I didn’t say you started the topic.

You guys started the topic.” You guys. Your people. Conservatives.

You guys are obsessed with trans people.

Your house-of-cards argument collapsed.

IMO......they hate the human race as it was created originally.....and they are completly obsessed with perversion!

What’s the deal with far left Democrats? Will they use transgender’s, feminine type men as bodyguards and in the front lines of war?​

Saying that they‘re evil or that they should be killed. Things like that.

Where has anyone said that?

No...I don't think that's appropriate.

But I don't think it's any worst than saying Democrats or Republicans are evil or deserve to die.

I don't agree with it...but no, I wouldn't stop a verbal attack.

As for racism...I've said many...many...many times that innercity blacks have MUCH more in common with us rednecks than they do with liberals. AND, that white society screwed the pooch by snubbing assimilation. And I've been saying it for a long...long time.

https://www.usmessageboard.com/thre...ting-war-can-they-win-it.567978/post-16472168

But what YOU might consider racist may just be the facts.

Gun violence is mostly committed by innercity blacks.

Most violent crime is committed by innercity blacks.

Those are just facts...and to ignore them does us all a disservice.

But to say them, the left calls you a racist.

I didn’t say you started the topic.

You guys started the topic.” You guys. Your people. Conservatives.

You guys are obsessed with trans people.

Your house-of-cards argument collapsed.
Who are "you guys"?

The OP is a democrat.

You think a conservative would be named "Franklin Roosevelt FTW".

Better perform some damage control on your own house of cards.

That was the discussion here.

They Want Big, Strapping Men!” - Women Don’t Call Betas When Trouble Strikes​

Completely serious thing. We see all the Democrats here keep talking about things like transgender‘s, LGBT rights. OK it is right to talk about equal rights for all in our country to strive for a better country.

But We see them(The far left, anarchists antifa) get mad when Americans have questions about how our society has changed and how we will deal with this.

The question that can be asked of these folks is what kind of country do you want? OK democrats say what you’ll say. Are you democrats seeing women being used as bodyguards for the vice president? Are you seeing feminine type men being used as bodyguards for the vice president or for the president? . Are you seeing feminine type men being use in the front lines of our military?

Notice how often from the far left, there’s never an answer for this. They simply look at the headline and just lose it. They’ll say things like “why do you care about peoples private lives” or something similar . we’re not talking about private lives here. We’re talking about our country. So to all the Democrats answer the questions. Respond to the points being made in the video above.

This simply comes down to one thing it is as follows , when it comes to applying to be a secret Service agent or a bodyguard for the president or Vice President . And when it comes to fighting on the front lines in our military,

Should males and females have to pass the same test or should a different test be given to a female or a transgender man or transgender woman?

Naaaahhhhhh. The democrats will do what they always do. Use blacks.

Where has anyone said that?

No...I don't think that's appropriate.
Post #8 and post #20 for starters. Not a peep out of you.

Just like there has been no peep out of you calling out the many racist comments around here.

Weird. I’m seeing a pattern here.

Who are "you guys"?

The OP is a democrat.

You think a conservative would be named "Franklin Roosevelt FTW".

Better perform some damage control on your own house of cards.
I don’t see a lot of democrats whining about gay and trans people. Looks like one of yours to me.

If he isn’t, my point doesn’t change. It’s still you guys who are starting these kinds of topics now isn’t it?

Post #8 and post #20 for starters. Not a peep out of you.

Just like there has been no peep out of you calling out the many racist comments around here.

Weird. I’m seeing a pattern here.
This is post #8 for me ....

Post in thread 'What’s the deal with far left Democrats? Will they use transgender’s, feminine type men as bodyguards and in the front lines of war?' What’s the deal with far left Democrats? Will they use transgender’s, feminine type men as bodyguards and in the front lines of war?

I see nothing I disagree with there.

You're post #9...the one I responded to.

That is as far as I got in this thread.

I probably have the poster you have as #8 on ignore.

I don’t see a lot of democrats whining about gay and trans people. Looks like one of yours to me.

If he isn’t, my point doesn’t change. It’s still you guys who are starting these kinds of topics now isn’t it?
Except it wasn't.

It was your guy who started the thread...and you were in here at post #9.

My first post is post #96 (for me).

And my post had nothing to do with transgendered. It was a post addressing the point about the military and warriors.

So who is the one obsessed?

This is post #8 for me ....

Post in thread 'What’s the deal with far left Democrats? Will they use transgender’s, feminine type men as bodyguards and in the front lines of war?' What’s the deal with far left Democrats? Will they use transgender’s, feminine type men as bodyguards and in the front lines of war?

I see nothing I disagree with there.

You're post #9...the one I responded to.

That is as far as I got in this thread.

I probably have the poster you have as #8 on ignore.
Post #8

“Something very bizarre about modern LIbtARdS—They seem to be obsessed, these days, with putting forth shit that is bizarre, insane, and often outright evil; and then when sane people (not necessarily even conservatives, but even not-so-whacked-out liberals) object, then those who object are accused of being “obsessed”.”

You asked me where anyone has said that they’re evil or that they should be killed. This post says that they’re evil.

Not a peep out of you.

Except it wasn't.

It was your guy who started the thread...and you were in here at post #9.

And my post had nothing to do with transgendered. It was a post addressing the point about the military and warriors.

I don’t claim him. That dude is a piece of shit, regardless of where he stands.

Doesn’t change the fact that it’s your people who constantly bring up this topic.

Post #8

“Something very bizarre about modern LIbtARdS—They seem to be obsessed, these days, with putting forth shit that is bizarre, insane, and often outright evil; and then when sane people (not necessarily even conservatives, but even not-so-whacked-out liberals) object, then those who object are accused of being “obsessed”.”

You asked me where anyone has said that they’re evil or that they should be killed. This post says that they’re evil.

Not a peep out of you.
Read for comprehension.

The post references "modern LIbtARdS".

Not transgendered or gays.

Many modern libtards ARE evil.

Don't you read this board?

...and you were in here at post #9.

Oh good. Back to this stupid pretzel reasoning from you.

Person A hates Star Trek. He constantly complains about Star Trek. He starts multiple threads about how much he hates Star Trek and anyone who watches it.

Person B responds by saying that Person A is obsessed.

Who is the obsessed one? A or B.

Read for comprehension.

The post references "modern LIbtARdS".

Not transgendered or gays.
Posts #25 and #26 clarify that the sick and evil acts being referenced are homosexuality and transsexuality.

“Various depraved sexual perversions. Homosexually, transsexuality, and so on.”

I don’t claim him. That dude is a piece of shit, regardless of where he stands.

Doesn’t change the fact that it’s your people who constantly bring up this topic.
Except they didn't.

Which blows your whole premise.

And why are you going to call the man a piece of shit for the sole reason that YOU don't agree with him on this topic.

I don't agree with you about much at all.

But I don't think YOU are a piece of shit.

The only personal observation I can honestly make about you is that it is much more important to you to "win" an argument that to seek the truth.

When I turn this on you...you were caught. No honest observer could come to any other conclusion.

From your responses it was obvious even you saw it.

But ego wouldn't let you admit it.

Posts #25 and #26 clarify that this is in reference to homosexuality and trans sexuality.

“Various depraved sexual perversions. Homosexually, transsexuality, and so on.”
That can be an honest assertion.

From a Biblical perspective...homosexuality is a sin.

You may not agree with that perspective...but I have no qualms with a person holding it.

Except they didn't.

Which blows your whole premise.
Are you honestly going to deny that it isn’t your people who are constantly bringing up transsexuals?

Honestly?

If that’s the route I need to go with you, so be it. But you and I both know that this is completely obvious.

So tell me, is that the claim you’re making?

That can be an honest assertion.

From a Biblical perspective...homosexuality is a sin.

You may not agree with that perspective...but I have no qualms with a person holding it.
You asked. I answered.

Your post:

“Where has anyone said that? No...I don't think that's appropriate.”

Apparently it is appropriate to you now.

Forum List

Back