What’s the deal with far left Democrats? Will they use transgender’s, feminine type men as bodyguards and in the front lines of war?

I have an obligation to society to see that it survives. It’s why we feed the poor and tend to the sick. I know they also have zero impact on my life as well.
You have zero evidence that people with an alternate lifestyle will cause society to crumble.

You just don’t like their lifestyle and you’re obsessed with it.

I just told you.

You cannot force a culture to accept a mental illness as normality.

You choose to accept that one mental illness is nothing but a lifestyle.
I’m not trying to force anyone to accept anything. I’m explaining to you that homosexuality will exist whether you like it or not. That’s reality.

You’re just whining because you’re obsessed with them.

I’m not trying to force anyone to accept anything. I’m explaining to you that homosexuality will exist whether you like it or not. That’s reality.

You’re just whining because you’re obsessed with them.
Pedophiles will exist whether we like it or not. That's reality.

Doesn't mean we should accept it...right?

Gun violence will exist whether we like it or not.

Trump will exist whether you like it or not...just accept it.

Why do you keep whining about him?

What other subjects would you like people to shut up about?

Pedophiles will exist whether we like it or not. That's reality.

Doesn't mean we should accept it...right?

Gun violence will exist whether we like it or not.

Trump will exist whether you like it or not...just accept it.

Why do you keep whining about him?

What other subjects would you like people to shut up about?
Pedophilia is illegal, as it should be. Gun violence is illegal, as it should be.

Homosexuality is legal, as it should be. You’re just whining about it. Don’t like it? Tough shit.

s St Louis gender clinic told teachers to 'affirm' fifth graders

Doctors from the St. Louis gender clinic - now under investigation following bombshell whistleblower claims - advised teachers to 'affirm' an entire group of fifth graders, emails have revealed.

One girl comes out as transgender, and group of her friends in the same class say "me too". Yet some will continue to claim its not a social contagion. These kids should definitely not be put on blockers. This should not be kept secret from the parents and social transition should almost certainly not be undertaken for any of them.

Pedophilia is illegal, as it should be. Gun violence is illegal, as it should be.

Homosexuality is legal, as it should be. You’re just whining about it. Don’t like it? Tough shit.
If you don't like me talking about mental illness masquerading as a "lifestyle"...tough shit.

Why do you keep whining about it?

See how that works?

Appreciating Confederate History is legal...why do you keep whining about it?

Hell...being a racist is legal. Stop whining about it.

Having to fight with an insurance company to get medical treatment for a busted knee they claimed was "elective" surgery, I'm actually amazed it's that many.

True. Ive read other studies indicating that many parents of minors were paying out of pocket. Those would be left out of the komodo numbers. We just don't have specific numbers.

Are you able to acknowledge issues with slate's claim and how they reported it?

Appreciating Confederate History is legal...why do you keep whining about it?

Hell...being a racist is legal. Stop whining about it.
I’m fine with racists being allowed to be racist and openly expressing their racism.

Same with people who appreciate confederate history.

Can you say the same of trans people?

I’m fine with racists being allowed to be racist and openly expressing their racism.

Same with people who appreciate confederate history.

I'm not ok with racists openly expressing their racism.

So I will continue to speak out against it.

And if someone were to attack a trans person, or a gay person, I would do my best to protect them.

That doesn't stop me from saying what I think about it.

Savvy?

Then why have you posted so much whining about it.

There is no need for you to respond.
I’m just discussing the topic. I didn’t start it.

After reading 366644699 posts from you guys whining about gay and trans people, it has become perfectly clear that you guys are obsessed with this.

I don’t understand why you guys are so obsessed with something that doesn’t impact you whatsoever.

Your desperate attempt to flip this on me is adorable.

I'm not ok with racists openly expressing their racism.

So I will continue to speak out against it.

And if someone were to attack a trans person, or a gay person, I would do my best to protect them.
Plenty of racist comments here. I haven’t seen anything out of you.

Attacking as in physically attacking, right? You don’t have a problem with verbally attacking them.

You spelled "successful" wrong.

But save face however you must...
You guys started the topic. I responded. It’s not complicated.

You’re twisting yourself into a pretzel to try to flip this on me while ignoring the obvious. It’s not going anywhere.

Forum List

Back